**Official MAFIA Gameplay thread**

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Re: **Official MAFIA Gameplay thread**

Post by Senka »

of MSux did us all a favor is is making the mafia chase him down over night, saving the vig for another bullet. the real vig. unless it is him.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

The more I think about it...arrest MelicharSux. He's not doing anything to help the village, especially by pulling stupid stuff like saying his role in chat. Truth, lie, or joke...it's stupid to do that.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Loaf - 1
Cuervo - 3
Azkar - 3
Senka - 1
Troy - 1
msux - 1

(in response to jwie's count)
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

jaysmiter wrote:Why would the Mafia bother going after him? He's done nothing but help them all game...that would be stupid on the Mafia's part.
He didn't know he was helping them. Besides, the people who immediately wanted him arrested after he outed himself have brought major suspicion on themselves. If he is the outlaw, the ones that wanted him arrested are likely Mafia.

We don't have much to go on, so I'm going with this. Plus, it screws with the decisions the Mafia has to make in the night.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

jaysmiter wrote:The more I think about it...arrest MelicharSux. He's not doing anything to help the village, especially by pulling stupid stuff like saying his role in chat. Truth, lie, or joke...it's stupid to do that.

You don't vote to arrest someone because they did something stupid.

It may turn out that he wasn't stupid, just very clever.

I guess we'll see.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

He didn't know he was helping them. Besides, the people who immediately wanted him arrested after he outed himself have brought major suspicion on themselves. If he is the outlaw, the ones that wanted him arrested are likely Mafia.

We don't have much to go on, so I'm going with this. Plus, it screws with the decisions the Mafia has to make in the night.
Well....of that makes you suspicious of me then you can go ahead and get rid of me because people will probably follow. i haven't spent time in the chat and would obviously like all game chat to take place in the thread, but if i'm against most then thats fine and would probably rather be just killed off if thats the way the game is going develop.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Here's the visual context:

12:51:32) MelicharSux: i shot you man
(12:51:49) Racer17: whats up Jesse
(12:51:52) Idoit40fans: good
(12:52:03) Idoit40fans: I don't know if Jesse is actually following the chat
(12:52:03) dagny: you're the outlaw?
(12:52:10) Racer17: thx
(12:52:12) Idoit40fans: he hasn't said anything in a while
(12:52:20) MelicharSux: haha maybe

Then he perpetuated him being the outlaw. We gave him crap for it. I told him I was posting it in the thread, because it was PERTINENT.
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Loaf31 »

I do agree that all game talk should take place in this thread and not in the chat....thats just me though
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

and i am coming around on your point dagny, there is no point for a mafia to lie about being the outlaw, that would be foolish. but either way...my first inclination was distaste for significant talk like outing oneself taking place in the chat and not the thread...thats why i made my initial vote
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Warrants:

Loaf - 1 [wallflower]

JoseC - 4 [Jwie, Dean, Dagny, IrishEyes]

Troy - 1 [Azkar]

Azkar - 1 [Troy]

Senka - 1 [MSux]

MSux - 1 [Jays]

---------------------------

Yet to arrest...
-PittPensFan
-Loaf31
-JoseCuervo
-Senka

7 in total are needed

*think this is right... ?
MelicharSux
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by MelicharSux »

dagny wrote:Here's the visual context:

12:51:32) MelicharSux: i shot you man
(12:51:49) Racer17: whats up Jesse
(12:51:52) Idoit40fans: good
(12:52:03) Idoit40fans: I don't know if Jesse is actually following the chat
(12:52:03) dagny: you're the outlaw?
(12:52:10) Racer17: thx
(12:52:12) Idoit40fans: he hasn't said anything in a while
(12:52:20) MelicharSux: haha maybe

Then he perpetuated him being the outlaw. We gave him crap for it. I told him I was posting it in the thread, because it was PERTINENT.
I thought he was shot downtown. I said I shot him. Come on.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

dagny wrote:Addressing the chat:

The chat was the catalyst that made ieux want to resurrect the game. He specifically said that with the chat it would make it more fun.

It does.

We speak very generally in there. Nobody knows who's side anyone is on. We don't give anything away, unless our username is MelicharSux. :lol:

Anything pertinent is posted in the thread. Which is exactly why I've come here and posted the pertinent stuff from the chat. You know I can be trusted, so trust that!
I don't think it's right to give anything away in chat since not everyone is there. It's a tough situation for those that are playing and not part of the chat. So while stuff deemed pertinent may be posted, does anyone know for sure that everything pertinent is brought here? I'm not saying anything against you dagny, but are you present at all chats? Just doesn't seem right to me that some people get info that others don't. If it's in the thread anyone can look at it.

Sorry for intruding, just wanted to add my 2 cents.... back to dead.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

MWB yo uwere the only ne who ever agreed with me in game. now people turn on me!
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

I second MWB and Loaf, and others.

Not everyone is in there. They can't keep it up all day to see the history either. There is no point to be discussing the game with active players in two different forums. It makes it difficult and confusing. And what is considered pertinent for one person may not be for another and vice versa.

And now this game is spinning out of control, and some players are bringing things up that was discussed in the chat, and other are completely lost.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

How can you be lost if the person is bringing up the point made in the chat? It would be one thing if the people in chat were strategizing together, but any point they make using the chat necessarily has to include said point. There has not been one legitimate argument against discussion in the chat yet.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Senka,

question...

Why is it a bad thing that Jose was quick to jump on the mole? The mole technically was on the Mafia's side...

bail MelicharSux

Lynch Senka. Final answer, Regis.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

jaysmiter wrote:Senka,

question...

Why is it a bad thing that Jose was quick to jump on the mole? The mole technically was on the Mafia's side...

bail MelicharSux

Lynch Senka. Final answer, Regis.
thats not a reason at all. idoit called nan out. Jose tried taking credit for it. haha i said he stole his light. thats not why i think its jose, but if that statement is the death of me so be it.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Idoit40fans wrote:How can you be lost if the person is bringing up the point made in the chat? It would be one thing if the people in chat were strategizing together, but any point they make using the chat necessarily has to include said point. There has not been one legitimate argument against discussion in the chat yet.
I laid out my points in the afterlife thread.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

MWB wrote: dagny, but are you present at all chats?

YES. I am the chat mod. I can review everything.

Again, in the chat we talk about Senka being weird, laugh at idoit for getting shot, make fun of JC, etc. These things are harmless and nobody who is not present is missing out.

MSux screwed up and offered dialogue that he should not have. So, I brought it here. If he really is the outlaw, it's not in the village's best interest for him to be outed. I am on the village's side, despite that, I felt it only right to post what he said here.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

and SHUTUP NAN!

YOU'RE DEAD!
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

ALL YOU DEAD PEOPLE, GTFO! :P
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

dagny wrote:ALL YOU DEAD PEOPLE, GTFO! :P
Grab that flat oven?
Shes makin Pizza. Sounds Italian... Hmmm. :roll: :P
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

dagny wrote:
MWB wrote: dagny, but are you present at all chats?

YES. I am the chat mod. I can review everything.

Again, in the chat we talk about Senka being weird, laugh at idoit for getting shot, make fun of JC, etc. These things are harmless and nobody who is not present is missing out.

MSux screwed up and offered dialogue that he should not have. So, I brought it here. If he really is the outlaw, it's not in the village's best interest for him to be outed. I am on the village's side, despite that, I felt it only right to post what he said here.
Really, last point and everything else will be in dead thread....
But that means that you are the one that decides what is pertinent and what to bring here. I don't think the game is designed for one person to be the messenger to others. The only reason I, or NAN I believe, brought this up here is because it doesn't effect this specific game but it does effect how the game is played in general.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

At no point in the last game, nor this one, has the game been affected by anything said in the chat.

MSux violated the conditions, so it had to be divulged here. If he hadn't, you'd all still be oblivious to anything said in there.

Again, we do not talk about anything that can affect the game.

Try logging in there some time and see for yourself. You don't have to be logged in at all times. It only gets discussed sporadically. Usually making fun of people.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

i think TW is letting me take M2... and crap will be laid out. lol but for now, the rules and what goes, just goes. sooo afterlife might as well wait it out, since it wont matter at this point. i personally think chat talk anything more than "ahh hey idoit you're the godfather" or little puns like "yeah you would say that dags, your in the mafia" ... are like not allowed. all gossip should be on here. this is meant to be a game played live in person with a narrarator... and since we cant, everything should be here. no edit. just submission.