Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Re: **Official MAFIA Gameplay thread**

Post by dagny »

Troy Loney wrote:uncuff azkar

arrest melicharsux

The outlaw shouldn't be outing himself....and even if he is just being careless he's been a crappy outlaw killing two active, helpful villagers.
NO!

If he IS the outlaw, the Mafia HAS to go after him tonight. Don't help them out by doing their job for them.

Unless, YOU are Mafia?
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Loaf31 »

arrest melicharsux

The outlaw shouldn't be outing himself....and even if he is just being careless he's been a crappy outlaw killing two active, helpful villagers.
I agree with this.... with the mafia getting the detective, the vig needs to hold on to the ammo as long as possible

arrest MSux
MelicharSux
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by MelicharSux »

You guys sure are dumb.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

NO!

If he IS the outlaw, the Mafia HAS to go after him tonight. Don't help them out by doing their job for them.

Unless, YOU are Mafia?
Who did he out himself to?

This side game is kinda irksome....makes it more difficult to follow...
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

NO!

Unless, YOU are Mafia?
Ok, and then if they don't go after him tonight...the mafia gets to kill someone else, and then we arrest him the next day anyway because now we're convinced his survival proves he's mafia
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

dagny wrote:

arrest melicharsux

NO!

Unless, YOU are Mafia?
This is an excellent point [though I do agree with Troy that if he is the Outlaw, outing himself was stupid]. I don't necessarily believe anyone who comes out and claims to be a role player, not after the game when ieux claimed that he was the Seer.

So, basically, I agree that we should let the Mafia make the decision on him.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

My suspicion meter is JUMPING toward those who want to arrest MSux now.

It's foolish, and would only benefit the Mafia, so they don't have to go after him tonight.
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Loaf31 »

ok I will agree with dagny since she is the only person that we can trust.

set MSux free

I will wait to give my vote
MelicharSux
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by MelicharSux »

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

Here's the count I have. Hopefully noone arrested without releasing someone else first if they already made an arrest. I didn't feel like keeping track of that.

Loaf - 1
Cuervo - 4
Azkar - 2
Senka - 1
Troy - 1
MSux - 1
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Troy Loney wrote:
NO!

Unless, YOU are Mafia?
Ok, and then if they don't go after him tonight...the mafia gets to kill someone else, and then we arrest him the next day anyway because now we're convinced his survival proves he's mafia

If he IS the outlaw, we'd be stupid to arrest him just because he was stupid enough to out himself.

The conundrum for the Mafia, if MSux is not one of them trying to throw us off by claiming to be the outlaw, and therefore they must try to eliminate him as a role player, will be to guess who will be protected tonight. :twisted:
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

im not arresting him. he can help us. I do think its butt to discuss outside but lie or truth i'll let the mafia waste a night on him or play angel tag with dags.

Im sticking with Jose. the only person i'd change for was Melichar... but now that whole thing throws a loop in my methods?

My vote, so be it. i figured it would be sooner than later. I'll stick with innocent juice's idea or JOSE who i clearly said i didnt agree with ax'ing, instead i had PPF (on as much evidence as Juice, none.)

So be it.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Yeah, personally, and this may put a target on my back or not, but how easy would it be for Melichar to just casually let it slip that he is the outlaw in chat when he is actually Mafia?

Seems super shady to me.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

It's interesting to see how Jwienand and Senka kept bouncing back and forth between Juice and PPF last vote....
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

actually come to think of it... maybe this is wrong of me, but i think Msux is lying. I called him out last day and he told me in the chat "you'll never get me" and i clearly said i was out to get him. Why wouldnt he have shot me instead of idoit? It is just something i wouldnt think. im just saying.

I need some more evidence on these names so im gonna go sift through some pages so im not blindfiring. nothing is going to happen for a long time since TW is gone until postgame... so im actually bailing JOSE. not because i think hes innocent but because i want to make my vote count. I was bandwagoned into juice and didnt agree and i dont want to start a bandwagon on JOSE in the same fashion.

:?
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

jaysmiter wrote:It's interesting to see how Jwienand and Senka kept bouncing back and forth between Juice and PPF last vote....
I think I brought up the idea of PPF, and they were inclined to heed my input, for some reason... :lol:

But, apparently, not enough... poor Juice.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

jaysmiter wrote:It's interesting to see how Jwienand and Senka kept bouncing back and forth between Juice and PPF last vote....
yeah i liked PPF and i tried to stir up results from it. but it was clear no one agreed. I said numerous times i didnt think juice was anything. and i tried to swing a vote away. Im sorry to swing so manytimes but anytime theres a new vote for someone, people see it ... but Bailing i was able to re-show that for PPF. It was obvious that Juice voters werent changing their minds so i just went with it. true story.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Senka wrote:Juice, Troy, Jose, PPF... out of them, i've said im not for juice. i just dont believe that...

as for the rest, I've messed with troy on several occasions and havent cracked anything, so of those mentioned, i'm between PPF and Jose...
Jose was quick to jump on the mole and seemed happy about it so thats good enough for me..

PPF is the only one on the list remaining... and i have no ideas of my own case to be honest my original idea hasnt been mentioned yet. AND the way i see it, i was going to nominate them, but then JUICE was mentioned before i really got to it, so i will keep it for tomorrow if im still here. (that person was MelicharSux)

So ill arrest PPF from Senka. PS: if i dont live into tomorrow, someone take my ideas into consideration!

disclaimer: im still sifting through 3 pages. if something obvious has been said, im sorry.
notice.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

So Senka swings both ways?
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Idoit40fans wrote:So Senka swings both ways?
:thumb:

:oops:
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

bail melicharsux

*sorry about the purple...my computer monitor at work is freaking gash...everything looks purple and yellow i had the same problem last game.

arrest azkar

i'll go with the idea that he could be trying to stir attention away from the outlaw...i don't know what he said to essentially out himself, so it could just be pure confusion...so i'll vote for azkar because i feel like it and he keeps voting for me.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Senka wrote:actually come to think of it... maybe this is wrong of me, but i think Msux is lying. I called him out last day and he told me in the chat "you'll never get me" and i clearly said i was out to get him. Why wouldnt he have shot me instead of idoit? It is just something i wouldnt think. im just saying.

I need some more evidence on these names so im gonna go sift through some pages so im not blindfiring. nothing is going to happen for a long time since TW is gone until postgame... so im actually bailing JOSE. not because i think hes innocent but because i want to make my vote count. I was bandwagoned into juice and didnt agree and i dont want to start a bandwagon on JOSE in the same fashion.

That's the whole point... it would be a clever ruse. If he's lying to make it look like he's not Mafia, then the Mafia won't go after him.

If he's not lying, the Mafia has to go after him, taking the chance that he may or may not be protected. Which means the dr. wouldn't be protected. Thus, giving the Mafia a difficult decision.

If he's lying and he's a regular villager, then at least he's helping out the outlaw by taking attention away from her or him.

If he is the outlaw, and they still choose not to go after him because they don't want to give this theory any credibility, at least the outlaw will still be around a little longer.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

dagny wrote:
Senka wrote:actually come to think of it... maybe this is wrong of me, but i think Msux is lying. I called him out last day and he told me in the chat "you'll never get me" and i clearly said i was out to get him. Why wouldnt he have shot me instead of idoit? It is just something i wouldnt think. im just saying.

That's the whole point... it would be a clever ruse. If he's lying to make it look like he's not Mafia, then the Mafia won't go after him.

If he's not lying, the Mafia has to go after him, taking the chance that he may or may not be protected. Which means the dr. wouldn't be protected. Thus, giving the Mafia a difficult decision.

If he's lying and he's a regular villager, then at least he's helping out the outlaw by taking attention away from her or him.

If he is the outlaw, and they still choose not to go after him because they don't want to give this theory any credibility, at least the outlaw will still be around a little longer.
Why would the Mafia bother going after him? He's done nothing but help them all game...that would be stupid on the Mafia's part.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Addressing the chat:

The chat was the catalyst that made ieux want to resurrect the game. He specifically said that with the chat it would make it more fun.

It does.

We speak very generally in there. Nobody knows who's side anyone is on. We don't give anything away, unless our username is MelicharSux. :lol:

Anything pertinent is posted in the thread. Which is exactly why I've come here and posted the pertinent stuff from the chat. You know I can be trusted, so trust that!
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

jaysmiter wrote:
dagny wrote:

Why would the Mafia bother going after him? He's done nothing but help them all game...that would be stupid on the Mafia's part.
i disagree. i think MSux put himself in an odd situation. like... they have no seer and no way to die if they can avoid a vote... but like you make one person mad (vig) and you're gone. the angel is pointless if they cant protect anyone. but its day not night so it doesnt even matter right now. as for swinging both ways... i was neutral on both, thanks idoit. i'm sorry to see you went.