**Official MAFIA Gameplay thread**

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: **Official MAFIA Gameplay thread**

Post by MWB »

dagny wrote:So, you asked for my opinion, I gave it, strongly to keep Juice, but you didn't listen.

Thick craniums? or are you all letting the Mafia subtly coerce your votes? hmmmmmmmm..........?
I thought it was a good idea to wait and get thoughts from someone we know - or at least are pretty sure - is not mafia. However, there wasn't a whole lot of reason given, just seemed to be a shot in the dark at ppf. That's why I went ahead and kept my vote for juice.
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Loaf31 »

MWB wrote:
dagny wrote:So, you asked for my opinion, I gave it, strongly to keep Juice, but you didn't listen.

Thick craniums? or are you all letting the Mafia subtly coerce your votes? hmmmmmmmm..........?
I thought it was a good idea to wait and get thoughts from someone we know - or at least are pretty sure - is not mafia. However, there wasn't a whole lot of reason given, just seemed to be a shot in the dark at ppf. That's why I went ahead and kept my vote for juice.
+1..... I wasn't sold on either, and since we needed to get the game moving, I went with Juice b/c he had more votes
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

MWB wrote:

I wasn't sure about PPF, but I was adamant about keeping Juice. That part, I was very clear on.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

I'll reiterate this, and recommend close attention to the bolded part.

Now that we know Juice was a villager, it seems all the more clear that the Mafia would find him a threat, and want him eliminated.
dagny wrote: However, I still stand by not eliminating Juice yet, and I'm a bit suspicious of those who seem to be so threatened by his expertise, rushing to get rid of him.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

dagny wrote:
MWB wrote:

I wasn't sure about PPF, but I was adamant about keeping Juice. That part, I was very clear on.
I guess I'm not being clear. I was hoping to get reasons to vote for or not vote for a person. If there were compelling reasons to change the vote, I was more than willing to listen, but no reasons were given so I thought going with the bandwagon was fine. There hasn't been a whole lot of info to come out and no one has seemed too suspicious at this point. So as NAN would say, getting rid of a non-roleplaying villager seems a necessary evil at this point.
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

Write up coming!
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

dagny wrote:I'll reiterate this, and recommend close attention to the bolded part.

Now that we know Juice was a villager, it seems all the more clear that the Mafia would find him a threat, and want him eliminated.
dagny wrote: However, I still stand by not eliminating Juice yet, and I'm a bit suspicious of those who seem to be so threatened by his expertise, rushing to get rid of him.
I think it's worth discussing which people were rushing to get rid of him, although waiting til day might be appropriate.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

if this is my last legal post, its been fun. haha thanks for letting me live more than 2 days... :?
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

MWB wrote:
dagny wrote:I'll reiterate this, and recommend close attention to the bolded part.

I think it's worth discussing which people were rushing to get rid of him, although waiting til day might be appropriate.
The only thing is if the wolves were afraid of his expertise they would have just eaten him....at least thats how i'm understanding dagny's point....but it's not inconcievable for a wolf to try and start a lynch juice bandwagon.
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Its Day 5, as MWB is contemplating a rich 22 yr/ 220 million dollar contract with the Islanders to be Dipietro's leg massage therapist. As MWB, regular townsfolk, gets into his Geo Metro, the last thing he hears is click and MWB falls to the hands of the Mafia. The day is not over as the innocent bystanders crowd around the burning hunk of metal the Outlaw sees a man in a New Jersey Devils jersey duck into a dark alleyway. The outlaw draws his 9mm and fires only to blow Idoit40fans head clean off. Too bad idoit was an idiot for running out of the old Garden Theater and a regular townsfolk.

There are 13 regular townsfolk left:
jaysmitter
PittPensFan
Loaf31
Troy Loney
IE
jwienland
JoseCuervo
dagny
wallflower
MelicharSux
Senka
Azkar
Dean Wormer

Still lurking:
3 Mafioso
1 Doctor
1 Outlaw

It will take 7 warrants to arrest.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Troy Loney wrote:
The only thing is if the wolves were afraid of his expertise they would have just eaten him....at least thats how i'm understanding dagny's point....but it's not inconcievable for a wolf to try and start a lynch juice bandwagon.
I guess I'm a bit lost on the whole "expertise" thing, but this is only my third time playing. But I was figuring that if a wolf were threatened by it, they might lead the charge to lynch. Would a wolf be legitimately threatened by it though?
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

arrest loaf31

I think the town has been way off thus far.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

Not a good night :(
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'll be joining periodically to reiterate my thoughts on how long the vigilante should always save their bullets.

In any case, they are full of fail thus far.
Last edited by Idoit40fans on Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

and TW. who is this jwienland you keep speaking of???
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

its a place where are the jwien's can go, its call jwienland. Hahaha ill change it next time
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Warrant count

Loaf- 1
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

Twisted Wrister wrote:its a place where are the jwien's can go, its call jwienland. Hahaha ill change it next time
HAHA, no I like that it sounds like a wonderful place!!!
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Wow. If I was getting that big of a contract I would've gotten rid of my Metro.... at least I could've died in a nice ride.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

arrest JOSE...

Live out what juice thought. besides like i said i wasnt a believer in killin him off...
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

Senka wrote:arrest JOSE...

Live out what juice thought. besides like i said i wasnt a believer in killin him off...
I'll go with this too. I wasn't really in favor of the Juice trial. I did vote but I figured at that point the warrant was written.

arrest Cuervo
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Warrant count

Loaf- 1

JC- 2
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Will be leaving to pick up my girlfriend around 3:45 won't be on until I get back from the TB shutout tonight.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

I completely disagree with loaf, and I'm on the fence about JC. I will say though that I'm STILL suspicious of troy.

arrest troy
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

Twisted Wrister wrote:Will be leaving to pick up my girlfriend around 3:45 won't be on until I get back from the TB shutout tonight.
Lynch TW