OFFICIAL WEREWOLF VII GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Re: OFFICIAL WEREWOLF VII GAME THREAD

Post by jaysmiter »

beerman wrote:I'm just glad nobody got shot and eaten, my record is still intact :D
And a fine record it is.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

bang bang
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

clinching vote... ship it
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

NAN - MVP

for vig-ing the jweinernand (or however you spell it. :P) beerman played a very good game as well staying under the radar and by finding out loney.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

newarenanow wrote:So wolves, what was some of the behind the scenes dialouge???
i was going to protect you after you attacked azkar. but i didn't since you noted "the vig isn't really that important anyway"

hah. i wasn't sure it was worth the chance.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

LeopardLetang wrote:
i was going to protect you after you attacked azkar. but i didn't since you noted "the vig isn't really that important anyway"

I'm glad you didn't. The angel and seer are the two most important people in the village. The vig is nice to thin the herd and maybe pick off a wolf, but they are also very dangerous.

I was contemplating shooting you or Juice the night I was eaten, but since beerman didn't respond that night, I thought he wasn't going to go along with the "plan", so I put my vote in.

I was scared of blasting the seer since I figured the angel was still protecting themselves. So I didn't shoot anyone. Glad I didn't.

I had a feeling Loaf, you, beerman, Juice, or Dean were some sort of role player, but I didn't know what. I had no idea about Troy and thought he was just a villager.

I don't know why I shot jweinand. I originally PMd to shoot Azkhar (I was convinced he was a wolf) that night, but jweinand said he thought someone in Senka's wolf list was a wolf. So I felt threatened because I was on that list, so I just blasted him for the heck of it. Got lucky.

When Azkhar said he was the vig, and I knew I was, I was convinced he was a wolf. I know I made it obvious I was the vig, but I was willing to give myself up to get a wolf. Turns out I was dead wrong.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

newarenanow wrote:
LeopardLetang wrote:

I'm glad you didn't. The angel and seer are the two most important people in the village. The vig is nice to thin the herd and maybe pick off a wolf, but they are also very dangerous.

I was contemplating shooting you or Juice the night I was eaten, but since beerman didn't respond that night, I thought he wasn't going to go along with the "plan", so I put my vote in.

I was scared of blasting the seer since I figured the angel was still protecting themselves. So I didn't shoot anyone. Glad I didn't.

I had a feeling Loaf, you, beerman, Juice, or Dean were some sort of role player, but I didn't know what. I had no idea about Troy and thought he was just a villager.

I don't know why I shot jweinand. I originally PMd to shoot Azkhar (I was convinced he was a wolf) that night, but jweinand said he thought someone in Senka's wolf list was a wolf. So I felt threatened because I was on that list, so I just blasted him for the heck of it. Got lucky.

When Azkhar said he was the vig, and I knew I was, I was convinced he was a wolf. I know I made it obvious I was the vig, but I was willing to give myself up to get a wolf. Turns out I was dead wrong.
dead wrong because he wasn't a wolf and because they didn't come after you right away. that's the reason i was going to protect you. i figured they'd immediately try to eat you since they knew you were the vig and because you kind of stayed sneaky about it. even though the vig is dangerous, i figured that if i could stop the wolves from a night of eating it would be very well worth it. but the small chance you were a wolf or that the wolves would choose me for some reason, kept me from protecting you.

part of the reason i didn't full-heartedly endorse your plan was because i had already pm'd to protect myself that night and didn't know if i could change it to whoever the seer turned out to be if they revealed themselves.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

I still am amazed that I made it through an entire game without really needing to defend myself. That's awesome and really rare for me.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

I never defended myself either as far as I remember.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

newarenanow wrote:I was contemplating shooting you or Juice the night I was eaten, but since beerman didn't respond that night, I thought he wasn't going to go along with the "plan", so I put my vote in.

I wasn't around that night but I had thought of doing that myself but it seemed a little risky at that point. But once I saw someone else mention that plan and saw who you were when you died I figured it was worth a shot.

Troy didn't stand out to me just by reading the thread directly but when I was trying to decide who to research I'd go through and read their individual posts. When I read Troy's I felt like he was a role player and it seemed to me that he was just sort of piling on at the end of votes so I thought he had a good chance at being a wolf.

What surprised me most was after I came out and started naming people was that the wolves didn't eat them just so we had less known people. I realize they were most likely trying to get the angel which in turn would've gotten me the next night but if they had eaten the people we knew, we wouldn't have been able to get the advantage in numbers on them so quickly.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

What surprised me most was after I came out and started naming people was that the wolves didn't eat them just so we had less known people. I realize they were most likely trying to get the angel which in turn would've gotten me the next night but if they had eaten the people we knew, we wouldn't have been able to get the advantage in numbers on them so quickly
Thats a good point...but we thought it was pertinent to get the angel...but also you could have been acting deceitful...saying juice and npv were villagers when one of them could have been the angel or something like that....i feel like we were at a disadvantage as soon as nan shot jwienand..the number were against us pretty much after that.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

I wish i got to enjoy it more :(

haha but it was neat to watch for a bit. then i lost interest.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

jaysmiter wrote:
beerman wrote:I'm just glad nobody got shot and eaten, my record is still intact :D
And a fine record it is.

ACTUALLY i almost did. I was eaten the night that NAN almost tried shooting me... but he changed his mind to JWIE instead. because of that, it was an amazing shot, and Beerman got to keep the record. haha
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

lynch senka, dagny, MWB...

wait you mean the games over...booo
PittPensFan
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by PittPensFan »

Senka wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:
And a fine record it is.

ACTUALLY i almost did. I was eaten the night that NAN almost tried shooting me... but he changed his mind to JWIE instead. because of that, it was an amazing shot, and Beerman got to keep the record. haha
He did not almost try to shoot you. He almost tried to shoot Azkar.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Senka wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:
And a fine record it is.

I originally wanted to shoot Azkhar. I wanted to lynch you. :D