Re: OFFICIAL WWVI GAME THREAD

Post by Loaf31 »

well I am off for the night, if we are going to do a smaller gm....sign me up
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

newarenanow wrote:I can mod again, unless if someone else wants to take a crack at it.

i dont even wanna play again. im just tired of the game i think. we'll see. give it atleast a week.
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by the errey i breathe »

wow good job loaf, i checked this morning after i voted for IE and come back and the game is over. We at one point had all the wolves pegged but we got off Z-man and got IE only to do it in order of alphawolf...nice!
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

the errey i breathe wrote:wow good job loaf, i checked this morning after i voted for IE and come back and the game is over. We at one point had all the wolves pegged but we got off Z-man and got IE only to do it in order of alphawolf...nice!
It was actually your post that saved zman. :lol: :wink:
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

amazing loaf. amazing. i remember reading canaan's attack on Zman and then funzies switch to IE and thinking, 'did he nail two wolves?' at the time they were my two big ones.

this can be the loaf game no doubt. but it was in the loaf game that ieux successfully wore a role mask - and survived to boot!

too bad i didn't post last night where these last two were joined by Jose as my suspicions. i would have looked cool.

and finally, guess what loaf? you get to join juice as "never playing again" hahhaha. or maybe juice can play again now since you and ieux could become easy first picks. and kovy, nan, idoit and kicksave are always good first picks. or even quiet ones like the Dworm and suspiciously-hasn't-been-around-Jman.

i don't think anyone is an obvious first pick anymore. and if there is, it's still juice since there's been such a big deal about it before, and because it then happened to him the next time he played.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

lynch kovy
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

I don't think i'm really interested in another game unless you want to make it like a speed game where everyone makes sure they can be around for 2 hours.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Eh, I was on the hot seat no matter what. And when a lot were thinking IE after sdm's lynch, Loaf came out with Wallflower being the Alpha, I knew we were screwed. I sent the PM to Senka in the hopes that Errey's post that saved me during my first lynching would allow my eats during the day to keep suspicion off of me. Alas, Loaf was too good on the researches. Wolf and Seer are the 2 roles I don't want to be because of time constraints during the week.

I'd like to point out I wanted to eat J-smiter the second night but sdm went with iEux at the last moment. Would it have mattered? Probably not... :twisted:
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

i feel bad for how easily these wolves got picked apart. don't take it harshly though, wolves. loaf's a beast.

so, we've now had back to back the best pack of wolves and the best posse of villagers.

this is a good series if you look at it like that
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

best pack of wolves? that's certainly an over-statement.

You mean we've had the worst village followed by the best village. The village did more to kill off everbody than the wolves did. You could have had Corky from Life Goes On, Sloth from the Goonies and Christopher Reeve as the wolves and they still would have whooped up on that village.
Dan H
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Dan H »

*walks into the KW village locker room*
"All right, villagers. Don't give these wolves any time and space. We need to win the battle for every loose lynch. Loaf, Azkar, Smiter, you're first line. iEUX, you keep those goons off of Loaf. Let's go!"
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Idoit40fans wrote:I don't think i'm really interested in another game unless you want to make it like a speed game where everyone makes sure they can be around for 2 hours.
I'll agree... like SpeedWolves... or WolvesOnCoke... or WolvesNames'iEUX'... haha
PittPensFan
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by PittPensFan »

Kicksave wrote:best pack of wolves? that's certainly an over-statement.

You mean we've had the worst village followed by the best village. The village did more to kill off everbody than the wolves did. You could have had Corky from Life Goes On, Sloth from the Goonies and Christopher Reeve as the wolves and they still would have whooped up on that village.
Not the overall intelligence of the village, just you spreading discontent. :lol:
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

I was part of it, but not all of it.
PittPensFan
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by PittPensFan »

Kicksave wrote:I was part of it, but not all of it.
Kovy being selfish didn't help either. :lol:
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

NAN, just so you know, I saved your butt for the first or second eating. I didn't want to get rid of you because you're one of the most fun players. I did almost eat iEUX just to shut him up. :D
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

IrishEyes wrote:NAN, just so you know, I saved your butt for the first or second eating. I didn't want to get rid of you because you're one of the most fun players. I did almost eat iEUX just to shut him up. :D

Yes i pinned you for the first food but got vetoed.. but I still think that would have been a good eat since you where the one that picked out my slip up.. you analyze thats why i wanted to eat you
i should have just done it :twisted:

we really didnt have much time to game plan... we did fall for the IUEX seer... and my plan was to try and out the angel like I did but that was only if we were getting lynched not outed by the seer that was a bit unexpected
and i had the huge slip up that could have gotten loaf lynched possibly instead of me

we got rocked hard early and fast.. i will take the blame since I was the original Alpha
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

I don't think there's any blame to be placed though, sdm. When iEUX came out as the "seer," it really screwed things up for us. As soon as I found out I was a wolf, my first thought was, "we need to get the seer as soon as possible." [Er, actually second thought - the real first was, "Oh no."] But iEUX's play really messed that up.

The funny thing is, I had Azkar & Loaf on my "maybe" list (as a text file on my desktop :lol:) but decided against going after Azkar because he had put a vote toward sdm and if we ate him that might draw attention to sdm. By the time we could've even gone after Loaf he had already come out as the real seer and we were done unless we got the angel right away.

It's frustrating because I feel like if I had known more I would've been more helpful.
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

Great Job village, I knew IE was one, but good score on Z.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

Idoit40fans wrote:Yeah loaf just dominated juice. I don't care how fast Juice guessed people, Loaf has the mad crazy inztinctz
Yeah he dominated me alright. It kind of helps when you can SEE WHO THE PEOPLE ARE.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

Juice wrote:
Idoit40fans wrote:Yeah loaf just dominated juice. I don't care how fast Juice guessed people, Loaf has the mad crazy inztinctz
Yeah he dominated me alright. It kind of helps when you can SEE WHO THE PEOPLE ARE.
To clarify, I was the vig in the game people keep talking about.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

Wow, i'm sorry I didn't think you seriously cared, I was just joking around. I'll be sure to give you due credit from now on for being the best WW player around.
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Loaf31 »

I had a ton of fun being the seer. When I read the first PM from Senka he said the iEUX came out as the seer, approach it as you may. I honestly got lucky with sdm. But oh well this gm is now in the books.

I think we need a WW hall of fame lol
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

IrishEyes wrote:NAN, just so you know, I saved your butt for the first or second eating. I didn't want to get rid of you because you're one of the most fun players. I did almost eat iEUX just to shut him up. :D
Glad you saved me! I had fun this game.
PittPensFan
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by PittPensFan »

Loaf31 wrote:I had a ton of fun being the seer. When I read the first PM from Senka he said the iEUX came out as the seer, approach it as you may. I honestly got lucky with sdm. But oh well this gm is now in the books.

I think we need a WW hall of fame lol
I'd second the HOF idea.

Best seer: Loaf
Best angel: Senka
Best vig: Juice
Best individual wolf: bhaw
Best wolfpack: Me, iEUX, and Jose