'WWVI' Ideas/Suggestions.

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

'WWVI' Ideas/Suggestions.

Post by Senka »

Okay so Juice gave me the nod for a chance. I'm kinda pumped. lol and Letang knows it.

I wanted to see a few new names this time, but Juice said it may be a little much. I just thought if people came in with a new board name simply just for WW, that would be cool. but I cant enforce that because it is indeed a little much.

So its an option, i'm gonna have to say i encourage it, because i think it would bring back the game 1 atmosphere of not knowing much about anything. but do it as you must. I'll post a sign up thread later tonight or tomorrow, but this is pretty much just a suggestion thread from you guys.

Ex: Any perferred themes, ideas, spins, etc. I figured the players would have some ideas. I'm not looking to change the game, because WW is WW. it cannot be changed. haha but i Was just looking for any suggestions. thanks guys.

-Senka. :twisted:
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: 'WWVI' Ideas/Suggestions.

Post by bhaw »

stop using colors
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

Only if you have amazing write ups will I follow. I don't think I can outdo myself unless I'm the vigilante who ends up shooting three wolves in his first three nights.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Depends when it starts, but I'm in. I'm away on vacation from Thursday until Monday (will be back at work on Tuesday).
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

I wanted to give it a little bit of a delay. i dont know how others felt about it. by doing that, people understand the level of participation they will be able to contribute.

colors are fun. ill stop. haha

but its tuesday now, so i was thinking to start like thursday or friday, but well thats the weekend. weekends never get good participation -- and its homecoming weekend at college. my write ups may be a tad hard to read. haha so i was BANKING ON MONDAY to start. that would provide 5 work days pretty much for all those at desks with nothing to do... and it will only mean im away for 3 hours a day total. but thats the plan, unless people feel differently. i kno when these run into weekends, they kind of change. ppl have things to do and such.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Also. if people want to start it tonight, pending participation, im totally game as well. the choice is yours. Im trying to meet people in the middle here. because games with lack of participation suck.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

I won't be able to play until next Tuesday, so if you get enough, start it w/o me.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

I start my real job on monday, so I would be minimal participation at that point. I could post maybe once in the AM then in the evenings.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Personally, I like the idea of a smaller group. I don't know how anyone else feels about that.

I would be in if it started Monday. I need awhile to recover after my poor, poor performance in this past game.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

jaysmiter wrote:Personally, I like the idea of a smaller group. I don't know how anyone else feels about that.

I would be in if it started Monday. I need awhile to recover after my poor, poor performance in this past game.
I still dubbed letang LVP last game. He had Jose pinned and you guys would have had a wolf if only he wouldn't have abstained from voting, drawing the attention back at himself. If he followed through with his long post about who was a wolf, it could have been a different game.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

no, jay was definitely LVP. With the exception of Letang's "sure villagers" iEUX and me.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

well some wanted to start today, and i kinda want to as well, but i figured monday would be the right time for a good game. lol as for the smaller group, the group it was at last game is ideal IMO... we tried a 4-wolves idea once. sofar its been pretty much close and gives both sides 50/50 with this current size tho.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

JoseCuervo wrote:no, jay was definitely LVP. With the exception of Letang's "sure villagers" iEUX and me.
this thread is for suggestions. go back to the WWV game thread if you want to continue bashing and gloating.

:lol:
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

Senka wrote:well some wanted to start today, and i kinda want to as well, but i figured monday would be the right time for a good game. lol as for the smaller group, the group it was at last game is ideal IMO... we tried a 4-wolves idea once. sofar its been pretty much close and gives both sides 50/50 with this current size tho.
it IS monday!
Kovy27
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Kovy27 »

NO MORE COLORS!
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

well like i said. i kno it is monday. i cant tell my days of the week right now. but ill post a game thread sign up, and just indicate if you can do both mondays (which one you perfer) that way I can see where the participation stands.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

That you can't get eaten and shot on the same night, I'd like to hold that record all to myself
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

Like last time, i'll play if you are short on people, but otherwise I don't need to play.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

JoseCuervo wrote:no, jay was definitely LVP. With the exception of Letang's "sure villagers" iEUX and me.
I thought I had LVP locked up.... I took out nearly as many villagers as the wolves.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

MWB wrote:
I thought I had LVP locked up.... I took out nearly as many villagers as the wolves.
yeah but that's just par for the vig without the seer. at least you didn't shoot kicksave!
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

he should have because kicksave's vote on jay helped us win
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

LeopardLetang wrote:
MWB wrote:
yeah but that's just par for the vig without the seer. at least you didn't shoot kicksave!
I didn't kill any villagers when I was the vigilante
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

yeah, you crossed out bus but then wrote in ..bus.

yeah. i got confused. honder accord was too big to fit in so i just put bus back in.

i knew as soon as i said it there'd be some kind of controversy.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Senka wrote:I just thought if people came in with a new board name simply just for WW, that would be cool.
Please don't do this.