AHL'er

Re: WEREWOLF V GAME THREAD

Post by IrishEyes »

lynch IrishEyes

I can't deal with this. :(
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

JoseCuervo wrote:
since when did "you defended somebody" become a reason to lynch? I just don't get the reasoning behind it.
I will break it down as simply as possible.

Jose Cuervo is a wolf.
Jaysmiter is not a wolf.
LeopardLetang is not a wolf.
JoseCuervo KNOWS that neither Jaysmiter or Letang are wolves.
Jaysmiter thinks Letang is a wolf and presses that.
Jose knows that a vote could probably get swayed to lynch the villager, Letang.
He then begins his defense of Letang.
Letang gets lynched.
Jose, the wolf (to remind everyone), begins his assault on Jaysmiter, the villager (to remind everyone), using "Well, I defended an innocent villager, you sent him to death" as his main argument.
Jaysmiter gets lynched...game over.

See, not that hard.

iEUX,

As to why I threw Errey's name out there and switched...two-fold...

I wanted to try and bait the three wolves into jumping on that, if Errey is a villager. Either they weren't on, or Errey is a wolf. I was planning on switching my vote as soon as someone else jumped on, anyway. Sorry, Errey, you were my lab rat.

Also, I realized that I had pegged Jose from the beginning, and kept getting lead astray by people's comments and my own wandering thoughts. I decided that I would do that no more. So, unless someone comes out with some super evidence. My vote stays. And one of three things can happen.

1) You trust me one more time, and we grab a wolf.
2) You trust me one more time, and I fail, again. Guaranteeing the LVP award and game over.
3) You don't trust me, and lynch me and the game ends.

Like the old NFL commercials said...You make the call.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Also, Jose has really had no reason to vote for Errey, and Errey has had no reason to vote for Jose, yet they keep oddly voting for each other when it doesn't really matter. Like the Letang vote...Jose voted for Errey, and then quickly jumped on him this time, but pulled back.

You people think that Jose and I are "wolf in-fighting", well we'd be dumb to do it this much if we were both wolves...now the slightly off comments and minor actions that Cuervo and Errey are taking towards each other, that seems more like the "wolf in-fighting" we should be looking into, doesn't it?
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Also, if the wolves were smart, they would have eaten kicksave last night (or at least sometime recently), because then I would have gotten lynched without question. That is, of course, unless kicksave is a wolf, as well.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Yeah, I've said I was wrong. And I haven't played well...so, like I said, believe me or not...I don't want to lose, and I gave you the 3 things that happen on what you decide to do with me.

Ideally, you believe me once more, and Jose is a wolf...we then have a little more breathing room to get the last two.

Do I think that I am going to be believed again? Absolutely not.

But, like I said, I will cancel my account if I turn out to be a wolf this game.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

jose - 1
jaysmiter - 1
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

I've been active these past few days because it has been entertaining for me, and I've been genuinely trying to figure out what is going on here.

I don't know what other response I can give you...I've said my peace. I have nothing more to add.

Lynch me, game is over.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

jose - 1
jaysmiter - 2
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

jaysmiter wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
since when did "you defended somebody" become a reason to lynch? I just don't get the reasoning behind it.

Jose Cuervo is a wolf.
Jaysmiter is not a wolf.
Letang gets lynched.
Jose, the wolf (to remind everyone), begins his assault on Jaysmiter, the villager (to remind everyone), using "Well, I defended an innocent villager, you sent him to death" as his main argument.

See, not that hard.
If you were a good villager like letang, you would have noticed that I had been defending him for some time, and not just that round. Go back and look. I never had a strong feeling that he was acting wolf-like. He was clearly trying to help the village, and I agreed with him on occasion because of my trust in him. Sure, sometimes I didn't like his gut feelings, but he was looking hard into the thread and reading the posts. That's what a good villager does. It's not my fault you guys didn't notice that and instead jumped him.

As for errey iEUX, I jumped on him at first because of his post right before the write up, I found that suspicious kinda like you and irisheyes. Then I realized, jaymsiter may have intended to use that as a trick to get a bandwagon started, so I hurriedly jumped off.

I want a come from behind win, and that's my explanation for everything.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

iEUX wrote:
iEUX wrote:if its wrong and Jose is blue. we definitely woulve caught at least two wolves jumping in here.
Allow me to clarify this line.

if it[the notion that JSmit is WW] is wrong and Jose is blue, we definitely would have seen at least two of the wolves try to hop in and end it, and [hopefully] caught them before it clinches.
Either two wolves have already voted for me, or they just aren't on to kill off another villager at the moment.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

JoseCuervo wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:

Jose Cuervo is a wolf.
Jaysmiter is not a wolf.
Letang gets lynched.

See, not that hard.
If you were a good villager like letang, you would have noticed that I had been defending him for some time, and not just that round. Go back and look. I never had a strong feeling that he was acting wolf-like. He was clearly trying to help the village, and I agreed with him on occasion because of my trust in him. Sure, sometimes I didn't like his gut feelings, but he was looking hard into the thread and reading the posts. That's what a good villager does. It's not my fault you guys didn't notice that and instead jumped him.

As for errey iEUX, I jumped on him at first because of his post right before the write up, I found that suspicious kinda like you and irisheyes. Then I realized, jaymsiter may have intended to use that as a trick to get a bandwagon started, so I hurriedly jumped off.

I want a come from behind win, and that's my explanation for everything.
I have been paying attention...and you have always been in the mix, casting votes that mean nothing, jumping in at the last minute on whirlwind lynches, or simply using a lot of double speak to get around my very solid accusations.

Regretfully, I had a set list of who I thought was who, and instead of sticking to my guns, I let others sway me and let my own thoughts change my original guesses. It has failed thus far. I should have never let kicksave trick me into thinking he was a villager (seriously, it was a ballsy move, but what vigilante, especially someone new to the game, would go through with shooting him. It's what he wanted.), and I should have never sent Letang to the gallows off of Errey's quick vote...

So, just go ahead. Hang me...end this pitiful display. Or don't...and let's at least get one wolf.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

OK...you got me. I'm a wolf.

Yay. Vote for me. My other two wolf buddies are iEUX and Errey. Vote accordingly after you get me, the big bad alphasuperomegawolf.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

iEUX wrote:funny that kicksave always voted smiter and called out smiter. but never argued TOO heavily for it...and always changed his vote.
doesnt vote smiter when the push comes to shove.
and meanwhile smiter has been all about: " oh kicksave. theres no way he is guilty"

go and look at the posts. i could make an elabortate writeup citing posts and everything in support of the previous paragraph but its your job to read the thread

look. we'll need a solid majority of all villagers plus angel to get a wolf this time.
unless the pack tries to sacrifice. man theres so many angles to this. if cuervo moves his vote it could be telling.

i think smiter and co want the sweep so bad but they dont know how to make it happen now
I was convinced that Kicksave was a wolf. Very convinced...then I stupidly fell for his tactic and let some metagaming into the mix...seriously, what kind of thought line is "well, the angry guy in the movies is never guilty!" It's stupid. It was a stupid mistake I fell in to making.

Look, just vote for me. End the game. Wolves will get a shutout and everyone can blame me for the loss. At least I know that I tried...

And, I was 100% serious when I said, if it turns out that I am a wolf, I will cancel my account. And still am. Anyone else willing to throw anything on the line?
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

I'm going to add this to my list...

Kicksave - Wolf- One of the first accusations he threw out was bhaw because of bhaw's past play, which immediately would garner him some trust with the village because of how big of a win that was for the wolves in 2. He even went as far as to say "If bhaw is a villager, lynch me next." You may ask, as a wolf, why would you put that stipulation on someone you were trying to lynch? Easy..."why would a wolf do that, so he probably he isn't a wolf!" Then he used the "I'll be at work all week excuse that has worked so well before. It's a combination of strategy, and we have all seen how well kicksave can strategerize (sic) as a wolf.

I could be way off on this and he could be completely honest, but...

I kinda doubt that.

my original post on Kicksave to save people the trouble of looking for it.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

iEUX wrote:yeah youre talking up a storm now after all that silence. and the pity card? this is so obvious

if you were a regular villager i honestly feel youd be like "NO! were gonna lose any minute!! unlynch me!"
based soley on how I would feel if put in your circumstance.
youre either a wolf and a hornswaggler or a loser

and im out to make you into both
What silence?! The 30 minutes I was away from the computer showering and getting ready for the night?

I'm pretty sure that since I said I wasn't going to be silent anymore, I have been the most unsilent one.

I'm not a wolf. I don't know how many more times I can say that. There's no point in making 300 posts saying "NO! we're going to lose any minute!! unlynch me!!"

I'm not sure how much more desperate you want me to get.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm NOT A WOLF! WE'RE GOING TO LOSE THIS GAME IF YOU DON'T UNLYNCH ME! PLEASE SAVE ME!

is that what you wanted, iEUX?
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

OK. I guess I shouldn't have unaccounted for silence. I am going out to dinner now. I'm getting sushi at this place in McMurray. I will probably be gone close to an hour. Have fun without me.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

after much adieu, the vote remains:

jose - 1
jaysmitter - 2
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

lynch jaysmitter

This should have happend long ago.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

iEUX goes next.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

jose - 1
jaysmitter - 3
PittPensFan
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by PittPensFan »

Looking through this thread, jaysmiter is my wolf candidate.

lynch jaysmiter

String him up, bhaw. (or nan, or whoever's in charge)
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

write up coming...
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Day 8

The villagers finally got their act together. They thought it out and everyone had an idea of who a sure shot wolf was. It was an easy vote to say the least.

After some compelling arguments, kicksave stepped in with "a sure fire wolf test." He lined the villagers up side by side. He surveyed each person individually. He stopped at one villager and gave him the once over. Then, as quick as a flash, he wound up and kicked jaysmiter right in the nuts. jaysmiter crumpled into a heap on the ground groaning. Kicksave declared, "Yup, he's a wolf," then walked back off to his tent.

The rest of the village had no reason to argue and dragged the still moaning jaysmitter to the gallow. IrishEyes noticed jaysmiter had a bloody patch of canaan's shorts stuck between his fingers. That's weird...

Unfortunately the gallow was broken, and only the master mechanic NAN is able to fix it. The village would have to wait for him to repair it before they could see what would happen...

Sorry guys... per NAN's orders, I was only to do one lynching and one noming. He wanted to finish up the rest. He will let you know if you have another day of voting ahead of you or if it's game over.

:lol: Sorry to keep you in suspense, but I don't want to break his wishes.