WEREWOLF V GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Re: WEREWOLF V GAME THREAD

Post by JoseCuervo »

Also, I think it is completely obvious that jaysmiter is a wolf- he's been playing us and it has just gotten ridiculous

kicksave- if you are a wolf, then I have to give you mad props
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

JoseCuervo wrote:Also, I think it is completely obvious that jaysmiter is a wolf- he's been playing us and it has just gotten ridiculous

kicksave- if you are a wolf, then I have to give you mad props
Trust me...I haven't been playing you. I've just been playing very badly. I will cancel my account if I turn out to be a wolf.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

JoseCuervo wrote:don't vote, if it's wrong the wolves will see it and jump on it
Funny how you say this...and no one's jumped on my vote yet...
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

I will say this...

Despite my pending doom, thus the village's, I know that this game has been weird, but I'm glad that people didn't just jump on someone because they threw some theories out there. Makes the game much more fun to play when you can actually say something and know you aren't going to get jumped on for doing so.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

jaysmiter wrote:I will say this...

Despite my pending doom, thus the village's, I know that this game has been weird, but I'm glad that people didn't just jump on someone because they threw some theories out there. Makes the game much more fun to play when you can actually say something and know you aren't going to get jumped on for doing so.
speak for yourself, I got shot, eaten and would have gotten lynched after I threw my theory out :lol:
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

beerman wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:I will say this...

speak for yourself, I got shot, eaten and would have gotten lynched after I threw my theory out :lol:
WELL...for the most part...sorry about the hard luck, beerman. :D
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

jaysmiter wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:don't vote, if it's wrong the wolves will see it and jump on it
hmmmm, so errey is a wolf, and his wolf buddies aren't jumping on it yet? Also, the write up came early in the morning while he was on...

I'm actually sold on this one, errey must be the alpha- guillotine errey
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

JoseCuervo wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:
hmmmm, so errey is a wolf, and his wolf buddies aren't jumping on it yet? Also, the write up came early in the morning while he was on...

I don't like this...not one bit.

But, whatever...if this is another one I screw up, then it is another one I screw up and I will go down in the hall of fame as the worst WW player, ever.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

JoseCuervo wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:

I just thought about and decided to retract my vote for now- unguilotine errey

what if the wolves aren't even on now or are just waiting in order to toy with us? I suggest you do the same jaysmiter, we need to talk this over. Also, I need to stop buying your bull because your probably a wolf.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

JoseCuervo wrote: what if the wolves aren't even on now or are just waiting in order to toy with us? I suggest you do the same jaysmiter, we need to talk this over. Also, I need to stop buying your bull because your probably a wolf.
There's no bull here. And I'm not retracting my vote...for that, I have my reasons.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

God I wish I could edit...
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

I may have been the reason a handful of people died, but it's not because of my voracious wolflike appetite. It's just sheer incompetence.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

jaysmiter wrote:I may have been the reason a handful of people died, but it's not because of my voracious wolflike appetite. It's just sheer incompetence.
Well, either kicksave, you, and I are the only villagers left along with irish, or one of us is a wolf. I think one of us is a wolf, and I think you still have some of canaan in your teeth.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

iEUX
Errey (he's pink cause he might be a wolf...)
Irisheyes
Jose
Kicksave
PittPensfan

jaysmiter

...I got nothin...
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Two of the four in pink, were my original 5 guesses...I should have never been swayed from that...
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

And you know what...I'm not going to sway from that anymore...

unlynch errey
give JoseCuervo a Coors Light (Get it...silver bullet?)
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

Anybody else on? I think jaysmiter is for sure a wolf. I just want to talk this over with people.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Like I said, I'm sure everyone thinks I'm a wolf, and I understand why. I would think I was a wolf viewing this from the outside.

All I can really say is that I'm not...
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

jaysmiter wrote:And you know what...I'm not going to sway from that anymore...

unlynch errey
Sure, kill the guy who completely trusted letang and told you not to lynch him, but you did anyway. That makes complete sense.

I think you want me to die because I just ruined your lynch errey plan and didn't jump onto the bandwagon.

break jaysmiter

I've never been so sure of a wolf in my life.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

I actually took a few silver bullets last night after the Jose. It was a good night...until I fell down.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

JoseCuervo wrote:

unlynch errey
Sure, kill the guy who completely trusted letang and told you not to lynch him, but you did anyway. That makes complete sense.

I think you want me to die because I just ruined your lynch errey plan and didn't jump onto the bandwagon.

break jaysmiter

Ha! You have either said the dumbest thing in werewolf history or are just baiting the village even further.

Letang...let's talk about that then...

If you are a wolf (which I think you are), you knew Letang wasn't a wolf and you knew I was gunning for him. How easy, then, would it be for you to do just this? Play the "but I defended an innocent villager!" card and make me look out to be the most likely candidate for a wolf? Pretty easily.

I look really, really bad right now, I know. And it goes like this...you either trust me one last time and we live to see another day or if I chose wrong, AGAIN, we lose...or you lynch me and we lose. Pick your poison.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

jaysmiter wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:

unlynch errey

break jaysmiter

Ha! You have either said the dumbest thing in werewolf history or are just baiting the village even further.

Letang...let's talk about that then...

If you are a wolf (which I think you are), you knew Letang wasn't a wolf and you knew I was gunning for him. How easy, then, would it be for you to do just this? Play the "but I defended an innocent villager!" card and make me look out to be the most likely candidate for a wolf? Pretty easily.

I look really, really bad right now, I know. And it goes like this...you either trust me one last time and we live to see another day or if I chose wrong, AGAIN, we lose...or you lynch me and we lose. Pick your poison.
I did defend an innocent villager, that doesn't mean I'm a wolf. I trusted Letang because he kept going through older posts and reading into them. He was a threat to you so you lead a bandwagon lynch to get him. I think that makes you a wolf.

Also, every single "hunch" you have had about a wolf has been off, granted I haven't done any better, and you've just been killing villagers. If you're truly a villager, you have to be the LVP. And the wolves must be enjoying watching two villagers fight between each other.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

this is great stuff. i'm so glad i'm dead.

i used my one phone call for this comment.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

LeopardLetang wrote:this is great stuff. i'm so glad i'm dead.

I can't blame you- since when did "you defended somebody" become a reason to lynch? I just don't get the reasoning behind it.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

LeopardLetang wrote:this is great stuff. i'm so glad i'm dead.

I am not a leanient stand in mod. GTFO of the thread you furry lover!