WEREWOLF V GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Re: WEREWOLF V GAME THREAD

Post by jaysmiter »

JoseCuervo wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:My top 3, after reading back...

Letang
Jose
PittPensFan - Quiet one who mostly talked about why he was quiet. Makes it rather obvious in hindsight.

Ieux, when posting, has been way too helpful to the village, or at least tried to be.
Canaan, hasn't participated at all, hardly. But, I know he has been working a ton.
Kicksave, again...angry villager = never guilty.
I bet your top 3 are as reliable as the last ones...
All you are doing is proving your guilt. You don't defend yourself with anything of any substance, you just shoot one sentence replies that hark back on things that have already been beaten to death. You're like the little kid who has nothing to fall back when they are getting picked on but "your mom."
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

JoseCuervo wrote:also, if canaan is so busy, why does he post in the other threads?
Well, first off...compared to how much he usually posts, he may as well not even be posting. After talking with him after previous games, he is very bored as a villager and said that next time he was a villager, he probably wouldn't play that much. I don't think that's necessarily fair, but whatever, that's his and the mod's prerogative, not mine.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

jaysmiter wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:My top 3, after reading back...

Letang
Jose
PittPensFan - Quiet one who mostly talked about why he was quiet. Makes it rather obvious in hindsight.

Ieux, when posting, has been way too helpful to the village, or at least tried to be.
Canaan, hasn't participated at all, hardly. But, I know he has been working a ton.
I bet your top 3 are as reliable as the last ones...
All you are doing is proving your guilt. You don't defend yourself with anything of any substance, you just shoot one sentence replies that hark back on things that have already been beaten to death. You're like the little kid who has nothing to fall back when they are getting picked on but "your mom."
your mom

I trust letang. How is this proving my guilt? I think you are wrong, it's as simple as that. You are just trying to lead us away from the real wolves. It's that simple.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

jwienand wrote:I'm a villager, I would lynch the <kittens> out of jaysmiter for those remaining.
Note...the hulk's victim.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

JoseCuervo wrote:
jwienand wrote:I'm a villager, I would lynch the <kittens> out of jaysmiter for those remaining.
Note...the hulk's victim.
He was just as in the dark as I was...everyone's had at least one dying wish like that.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

jaysmiter wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:also, if canaan is so busy, why does he post in the other threads?
Well, first off...compared to how much he usually posts, he may as well not even be posting. After talking with him after previous games, he is very bored as a villager and said that next time he was a villager, he probably wouldn't play that much. I don't think that's necessarily fair, but whatever, that's his and the mod's prerogative, not mine.
Also, this wasn't any kind of "talking across the table" this wasn't during this game, or any game, and I'm pretty sure he mentioned it in an afterlife thread or a sign up thread, as well.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

jaysmiter wrote:Which is exactly what you would be trying to take advantage of, as a wolf. It were a unanimous "We get one, we get two" vote, and you were a wolf, you would know that you would be safe when it turns out we didn't "get one."

There are at least two wolves in that vote...it isn't me, it isn't IE, and it isn't MWB...and honestly, I don't think it's Errey. I think Errey and I are going to be set up to be the patsies on this. That leaves Jose and Letang, setting up the "we get one, we get two" strategy together. Letang was so very confident of both of them being wolves, now he's not voting for the other? Doesn't anyone else find that a bit off? He makes this big heartfelt post about how he just knows that both are...and now he's not voting?

I'm sure Letang will come back with "But, I feel bad for being wrong about Jwienand, so I don't want to put the village in any more danger" nonsense...well, guess what, pal. We're getting down to the end here, so if you love this village, take it back from those who wish to destroy it. (quote modified courtesy of boysetsfire).

My top 3, after reading back...

Letang
Jose

the errey i breathe wrote:going back to Letang's long post before the nomming he lists J-man and Jose as wolves. Jose then jumped on board saying he was suspicious of j-man and what not and later says he'll get lynched if jman turns out to be a wolf. However they both know jman isn't a wolf so since Letang was wrong the village will hopefully write him off and ignore the connection he made to Jose.

ALSO, by posting his accusation and his villager list he might be trying to gain the trust of the people he listed as villagers so they don't feel threatened by him.
I'm just reposting these so they don't get lost in the shuffle and Jose and Letang (when he comes out of hiding again) actually have to address them.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

I've addressed them. I think you're a wolf whose been leading us astray who is trying to start a bandwagon lynch against a good player. Errey only comes on in order to vote which is also very suspicious. He starts a lot of them and then changes.

The rest of the village can do what they want, but I'm not buying you anymore.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

First off, you haven't actually addressed it. At all. Just 'you're the wolf.'

Second off, errey posts and has posted a lot more than just around vote time.

Third off, I said that you would try and make errey and I the scapegoats and that's exactly what you are doing.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

jaysmiter wrote:First off, you haven't actually addressed it. At all. Just 'you're the wolf.'

Second off, errey posts and has posted a lot more than just around vote time.

Third off, I said that you would try and make errey and I the scapegoats and that's exactly what you are doing.
What defense is there? All I can say is I'm not a wolf and hope you trust me. I've been trying my best to find wolves, but have been doing as good of a job as you have.

Would it make you feel any better if I voted for Letang? I just don't see him being a wolf. I think you're wrong on this.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

lynch jaysmiter

That's what I'm going with. I'm not changing. If ya'll want to get on the train, go ahead. If not, oh well.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

I would love to see you vote for letang...but that's not going to make me not vote for you next.

I've said every thing I can possibly say on this. I have provided evidence, and now it's up to the village. I am not going to go around in circles with you all night. What will be will be and I feel like I made the right decision this time.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

put errey into the oven ala iceberg

I've noticed this guy loves starting votes and then instead of finishing them, he switches to the majority to get a lynch
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

So, if I count right

Letang - 2
Errey - 1
jaysmiter -1

I'm going to be checking for the next hour or so, then I'm out until pretty much Sunday (may check real quick Saturday night).

If I am out, and a vote is final, bhaw said he'd do the write up if he is around. Also, if a write up comes around, PM both bhaw and I your votes.
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by the errey i breathe »

i don't show up just to vote, thats completely insane statement and id love to see you try to back it up with any substance. and second the only reason i've switched is when i was like the only person who voted for someone and we needed to get the game moving. i trusted others which im not doing now. Plus i barely mentioned you but you've taken it on yourself to look out for your wolf buddy Letang since he isn't posting.
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by the errey i breathe »

i don't doubt that jaysmiter could be a wolf too. i know what i am and i know IE. other than that im suspicious of everyone. im sticking with letang like i said i would before hand for this round and thats that.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

I have a bottle of cuervo waiting for me tonight. Peace ya'll.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

what to do. should i just straight up be honest or should i try to predict what you'll call wolfy in my post.

i'll try to just straight say what i'm thinking right now. i thought jwienand was a wolf. if he turned out to be a wolf, i was gung-ho on jose. but he didn't turn out that way. now i have no idea. i hate to just go with jaysmiter (as i was first inclined to do) because what if he's playing me. i was dead wrong on j-man, and i want to apologize to him for it. but i'm dammed if i do, dammed if i don't and dammed if i don't even vote. i vote against jose and he turns out a villager, i've done harm again. i vote jaysmiter and he turns up villager, i've done harm again. i have NO idea. i took my chance to be the hero and failed miserably. whatever irisheyes or mwb want me to do, i'll do. 100%. they're all i trust. and while i've played horribly, the only way to save face would be to win this thing. i was earlier resigned to just getting it over with, but i want to at least get one wolf. as i have no clue one way or the other, again, i'll do whatever irisheyes or mwb tells me to do.

don't know what else to say. i feel like a loser.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

iEUX wrote:MWB is dead, homey
hahahah.

ok. whatever the angel says.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Letang,

Are you high or just trying a sorry tactic?

First you go with the pity card, like I said you would. Then you say you'll do what mwb does, despite him being dead. Then you will 'just go with me' either insinuating that you would side with me, which is ridiculous. Or maybe just throw a vote my way, which is also just ridiculous considering my theories calling you and Jose out.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

As much as I hate to do this and as much as I think jaysmiter is a wolf, I think both he and Letang are wolves. What better way to hide one or the other's identity by fighting with each other.

unlynch jaysmiter
lynch LLetang

I think we go after jay next time if Letang is a wolf.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Kicksave,

Remember, letang and Jose were fighting with eachother, and letang called out Jose way before I called them out.

I'm not fighting with letang, either. I called him and Jose out...and they both have done exactly what I thought they would.

But, you'll see soon enough that letang and Jose are both wolves.

I promise you that.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

LeopardLetang wrote:whatever irisheyes or mwb want me to do, i'll do.
I want you to resurrect me. Thanks.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

I really don't like being the go-to girl here. Because every decision I've made has been wrong so far. Of course, I've also been going alot with the villagers (and in this case, wolves). So hey...

lynch letang

This game's been epic fail for me, anyway.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

actually i was high. i don't know what to say. if you lynch me, we lose. but i knew i bet my gamelife on jwienand. i don't know how to help. all i know is that if you vote me, it's got to be over.

i was selfish when i decided not to vote for anyone. i just didn't want to take the lead and risk being wrong again. but i could have probably jumped on jose or jaysmiter right away and given us a better hope than if you vote for me. i'm not playing with you IE. i'll do whatever you want 100% of the time from this lynch moving forward. when you see me in any other forum you can attack me or hate me for as long as you want if i turn out to be a wolf. i wouldn't be a jerk and go this far just to try to win a game like this when its outcome is nearly done. i'm not a wolf. i promise any reputation i can on it. freaking werewolf V.