WEREWOLF V GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Re: WEREWOLF V GAME THREAD

Post by jaysmiter »

The board erase never really went into effect (not that it mattered anyway) since TW got jumped on like a trampoline at an 8 year old's birthday party...but, you do raise some interesting points, ieux, in your half drunk, half berating rant...I really hope I will be able to check this today...stupid manual labor.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

GUYS, JUST A HEADS UP GOING INTO TODAY, I AM NOT GOING TO BE AROUND AT ALL THIS WEEKEND. AFTER WORK, I'M GOING TO MY BUDDY'S (WIFE IS AWAY) AND WE WILL START OUR FOOTBALL WEEKEND. I WILL BE LEAVING 6:30AM TOMORROW TO GO TO THE PITT GAME AND WILL NOT COME HOME UNTIL SUNDAY AFTER THE STEELER GAME.

I HAVE GIVEN BHAW ALL THE INFORMATION, AND HE AGREED IF HE IS AROUND, AND IF A VOTE IS FINAL, HE WILL DO A WRITE UP. (IS THIS STILL ON BHAW??)

IF NOT, I WILL CHECK IN LATE SUNDAY, OR MONDAY MORNING.

Just wanted to change the color so everyone knew god was talking. 8-)
Last edited by newarenanow on Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

newarenanow wrote:GUYS, JUST A HEADS UP GOING INTO TODAY, I AM NOT GOING TO BE AROUND AT ALL THIS WEEKEND. AFTER WORK, I'M GOING TO MY BUDDY'S (WIFE IS AWAY) AND WE WILL START OUR FOOTBALL WEEKEND. I WILL BE LEAVING 6:30AM TOMORROW TO GO TO THE PITT GAME AND WILL NOT COME HOME UNTIL SUNDAY AFTER THE STEELER GAME.

I HAVE GIVEN BHAW ALL THE INFORMATION, AND HE AGREED IF HE IS AROUND, AND IF A VOTE IS FINAL, HE WILL DO A WRITE UP. (IS THIS STILL ON BHAW??)

Worst Mod Ever...
Kovy27
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Kovy27 »

newarenanow wrote:GUYS, JUST A HEADS UP GOING INTO TODAY, I AM NOT GOING TO BE AROUND AT ALL THIS WEEKEND. AFTER WORK, I'M GOING TO MY BUDDY'S (WIFE IS AWAY) AND WE WILL START OUR FOOTBALL WEEKEND. I WILL BE LEAVING 6:30AM TOMORROW TO GO TO THE PITT GAME AND WILL NOT COME HOME UNTIL SUNDAY AFTER THE STEELER GAME.

You failed to realize that I am the man. FAIL FAIL FAIL.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

I'm still down like a clown.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

wut?
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

All of the dead people are awake and posting. All the alive players are dead?
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

ive been pretty apathetic to this game, but a couple people have arose suspicions...leopardletang, senka, and myself.

ill be at work until 10. eat me, wolves. =)
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

NAN you suck. Not only did you not include the incredible hulk, but you have failed us all. Way to ruin the game.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

if i have an accuastion or two, should i post it now or wait for the writeup? it's a huge post. i'm dying to post it but can't be sure of the timing. hmm. even though i explain in it why i don't think i'll be eaten tonight, i think i'm going to get it out there. i have no more fear and feel very strongly. and if the wolves haven't pm'd yet, maybe the vig will have time to change his vote if he wishes and if he's even made it yet. i wrote it last night so i'm going to reread it and make sure i'm happy with it
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

LeopardLetang wrote:if i have an accuastion or two, should i post it now or wait for the writeup? it's a huge post. i'm dying to post it but can't be sure of the timing. hmm. even though i explain in it why i don't think i'll be eaten tonight, i think i'm going to get it out there. i have no more fear and feel very strongly. and if the wolves haven't pm'd yet, maybe the vig will have time to change his vote if he wishes and if he's even made it yet. i wrote it last night so i'm going to reread it and make sure i'm happy with it
No point not to.

You never know.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

JoseCuervo wrote:
LeopardLetang wrote:if i have an accuastion or two, should i post it now or wait for the writeup? it's a huge post. i'm dying to post it but can't be sure of the timing. hmm. even though i explain in it why i don't think i'll be eaten tonight, i think i'm going to get it out there. i have no more fear and feel very strongly. and if the wolves haven't pm'd yet, maybe the vig will have time to change his vote if he wishes and if he's even made it yet. i wrote it last night so i'm going to reread it and make sure i'm happy with it
No point not to.

You never know.
deal. sorry if i'm wrong, wolf.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

ok. couldn't stop thinking about this game and have gone over and read a few select people's comments over the last 20 pages. up to the azkar lynching. i got a huge hunch and then went on to try to see if i was wrong. i ended up reading every post either of these two have made and noted their actions as well. i don't care how suspicious this makes me or if i get eaten tomorrow. but i'd bet my whole game on jwienand and his wolf buddy, JoseCuervo.

don't care if i end up looking stupid or not. or die or not. i noticed their banter was often to each other in this lynching tonight. and especially with jwienand, he would constantly say random things about Snakes on a Plane and add small additional sentences to his posts that just gave me a huge hunch, red flags, that he wasn't with the team exactly. this isn't really evidence, but it got me really curious. i began to be sure they were wolves. reading more, and seeing how these two communicated got me to go back and check out recent lynchings and other times they talked to each other.

a timeline of sorts:

i called out jwienand on page 13 for being quiet. on page 14 iEUX agreed with me on possibly suspecting him. jwienand first shows up on page 15 and votes for bhaw who led with 4. jose also votes for brad.

pg.22, jaysmiter makes a list with four wolves. two have turned out villagers. two were jwienand and jose. the two posts immediately after are jwienand and jose each challenging their status on it. jaysmiter says he's more sure of azkar than them. i say that i trust jose more than anyone other than iEUX and that i think azkar would be a good vote. village rolls with it. j-man and jose help bandwagon with back-to-back azkar votes as 5 and 6.

so far, this isn't much, but it establishes that there is no contradictory evidence that they aren't in cahoots

later, when jwienand asked IE to pick someone, she chose him. Jose immediately responded that he would probably vote that way too, if it came down to it, but he wouldn't be around, so if he could just cast a partial vote, that if jwienand had 6, could his vote count as the 7th. this is somewhat surprising, but my theory is that he was worried that j-man just made his own grave getting the angel to vote against him. so he wanted to make sure he'd be in on 'getting the wolf' if it came down to it, but didn't want to straight up vote for him. the votes added up quickly and j-man got worried and began the "kicksave" defense *pg32 - lynching himself in a very counter-defensive way. he's always argued (against iEUX for example,) that being very defensive is wolf-like.

at the time there were 4 votes and 7 were needed, but remember only 6 might be needed as jose casted the 7th already. but suddenly, senka went senka, flipped a coin and started the MWB voting. j-man goes along with it of course, and who comes next to save his skin but Cuervo with a quick MWB vote. so senka, here you see why it was so easy to go from near certain death for j-man to a MWB bandwagon start-up. your first two supporters were threatened wolves.

continued. MWB makes it through the day to reveal he's the vig. jwienand acts very interested *pg35. he quickly changes his vote off the vig to kicksave. he's happy. he knows who the vig is and votes for a different villager. but then kicksave says, blow me away, MWB, and so j-man sees a chance at having the vig kill a villager (kicksave) and lynching a villager as he changes his vote quickly to iEUX, all in the same page. but then he changes to me once i gain more heat than iEUX. remember iEUX and i had been the first to raise suspicion about him, too. here we go again, though, senka calls out TW, a villager. the angel and i jump on that and here comes jwienand to join the majority vote on a villager. then in order comes kicksave, Cuervo and errey to end it.

again, nothing certain. but for me it almost is. i felt certain. the things jwienand said during this last lynching were filled with nervous random talk. then i went back and found nothing to contradict it, imo. they've never been anything but cordial and happy with each other. and never bring up each others names.

i think my saying that i think jose is definitely a villager has kept me from being eaten. jose has expressed his trust in me as well. and jwienand has expressed his trust in senka. i believe this is to make us feel safe as villagers and therefore trust them and not bandwagon against them. this also explains why senka has not been eaten.

i would bank my game on jwienand. and if he turns out a wolf, i'd do it again on Jose. i'm deciding not to submit this post until morning after the eating. i feel that the vig won't shoot me and that because of my "mutual" trust with Jose, that i won't be eaten. if i had to pick a third, it would be PittPensfan. he stands out from all i've read, but i'm not sure.

that's what i wrote last night with a little grammar fix-up. i hope it isn't a horrible idea to post this before the wolves eat. best thing would be if the vig has chosen to shoot me so you see i'm a villager. because if i'm right on jwienand, i probably won't be eaten. but if i'm wrong, i might be eaten. if they read this before casting their vote. so i don't know if you'll want to go with me next or j-man or someone else. but i've put the time into this and want to make sure i post it.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

That was a very thought out and calculated post. Completely wrong but thought out none the less.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

I'm definitely not a wolf, but I am actually a bit suspicious of j-man myself. I simply didn't want to completely bandwagon someone yesterday when I wouldn't have the chance to change my vote due to classes. The thing that draws me away from j-man is that his power was out for awhile.

At any rate, I do trust you because you have honestly been looking out for the village. Who else would go back and look at all our posts to find a wolf? I think it's a good strategy but most people just won't do it. If j-man turns out to be a wolf, I guess I'll pretty much be lynched because of this post. Which sucks.

And snakes on a plane rocks. I saw it opening night.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

Also, just because I have sucked at lynching doesn't mean I'm a wolf. Same goes for jweinand. You point out all the votes we have made, especially the bandwagon ones, but were you not yourself in on those votes?

Hell, the entire village is a pack of wolves according to that statement. I think that it's the order of bandwagon lynching that is more important. It's those mid-later votes that usually appear wolf-like to me, maybe even the first one if another wolf has been called out.
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by the errey i breathe »

and they post back to back again...interesting
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

the errey i breathe wrote:and they post back to back again...interesting
It's also a little known fact that werewolves frequent gumdrop forest regularly :P
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by the errey i breathe »

only a wolf would know that
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Let's not forget how quickly j dubs responded to my post raising suspicion. It was almost immediately.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

I'm leaving at around 5:00 today, and won't be back on until probably Sunday evening/Monday morning.

I have not yet received everyone's PM to move through the night. If I don't receive them by 5:00, you guys are pretty much on your own until Sunday night or Monday morning.

Just a heads up. It's your guys game, so proceed how you wish.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

And after a good night's rest...I have seen way too many of these types of movies, to know that kicksave is just playing the role of the ahole...who never is guilty in these things. Son of a b I am stupid and totally missed that until now.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

JoseCuervo wrote:Also, just because I have sucked at lynching doesn't mean I'm a wolf. Same goes for jweinand. You point out all the votes we have made, especially the bandwagon ones, but were you not yourself in on those votes?

Hell, the entire village is a pack of wolves according to that statement. I think that it's the order of bandwagon lynching that is more important. It's those mid-later votes that usually appear wolf-like to me, maybe even the first one if another wolf has been called out.
you were 5 and 6 on azkar, you were the first two to vote MWB after senka pulled the heat off of jwienand, and 4 and 6 on TW.

you're right, many of us were in on those votes. my feelings on you two were based off of your conversations and the way you've posted. going back and looking at the votes only confirms that there's no evidence you've ever been out to get each other or called each other out. there are times when i almost didn't include you Jose. early on i saw things that almost convinced me you were a villager. but overall, it ties up too nicely. but that's why i say go after jwienand, first.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

LeopardLetang wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:Also, just because I have sucked at lynching doesn't mean I'm a wolf. Same goes for jweinand. You point out all the votes we have made, especially the bandwagon ones, but were you not yourself in on those votes?

you were 5 and 6 on azkar, you were the first two to vote MWB after senka pulled the heat off of jwienand, and 4 and 6 on TW.

you're right, many of us were in on those votes. my feelings on you two were based off of your conversations and the way you've posted. going back and looking at the votes only confirms that there's no evidence you've ever been out to get each other or called each other out. there are times when i almost didn't include you Jose. early on i saw things that almost convinced me you were a villager. but overall, it ties up too nicely. but that's why i say go after jwienand, first.
Come and get me villagers jwie is no wolf
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

JoseCuervo wrote:Hell, the entire village is a pack of wolves according to that statement. I think that it's the order of bandwagon lynching that is more important. It's those mid-later votes that usually appear wolf-like to me, maybe even the first one if another wolf has been called out.
quoting again to be clear.

so you were the two mid-later votes on azkar and TW. but the first two (after senka gave you a target) to go for MWB after jwienand was called out