WEREWOLF V GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: WEREWOLF V GAME THREAD

Post by MWB »

For those who have played before, is kicksave always this erratic?
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

Kicksave wrote:
IrishEyes wrote:Okay. So since before I came out as the angel, Senka has been effectively "sucking up" to me. If he's a wolf (and I don't really know, I'm hypothesizing), then he figures that getting the angel on his side means that the rest of the village is on his side. He keeps managing to get everyone to vote with him, and making comments about not being eaten, etc. He also manages to effectively apologize after a wrong lynching.

Like I said, it's a theory, and it's entirely possible that I'm wrong, but it seems to me that everyone has been trusting him too easily.
I've seen this too and called him out earlier.
Yeah, but you're mean about it. :D
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

IrishEyes wrote:I didn't mean to sound like that. It's entirely possible that the alpha is simply waiting. He could still be on right now, posting, and just hasn't sent the pm to throw us all off. That's what I'm saying.
hah. as i said, at first i thought knowing the two of you already sent yours could be valuable info. then when you were vague about it, i thought COME ON! but then realized it wouldn't be that helpful.

i just really got all amped up over this session.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Guys,I'm going to bed. Hopefully I can do a write up first thing in the morning. Peace out.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

jwienand wrote:
LeopardLetang wrote:but, at this point i guess it doesn't matter. the alpha would most likely not put his in anyway, because we'd all know he was one of the ones just on.
Reverse psychology??? HAHA I'm still here. BTW Snakes on a Plane was probably the stupidest movie ever.
great movie
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

MWB wrote:For those who have played before, is kicksave always this erratic?
I haven't been around long enough to be able to play a vital role, at least from this side of the ball. The first game I got shot by the vig, the second game I was a wolf in the "Bhaw" game. The rest of the time I got eaten/lynched on reputation.

Part of me is frustrated that I know I'm a villager and nobody will believe me because "it's KS, he's a jerk so he's probably a wolf". Part of me wants to get shot tonight because of the irony of the situation as to how this village has fared so far.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

newarenanow wrote:Guys,I'm going to bed. Hopefully I can do a write up first thing in the morning. Peace out.
Guess this game is over for tonight. I'm out.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

There ya go, Letang. Now we all have to wait. :D Sucks, doesn't it?
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

newarenanow wrote:Guys,I'm going to bed. Hopefully I can do a write up first thing in the morning. Peace out.

Lame.

I work tomorrow from 7 until 5:30 again, so chances are I won't be alive long enough to see how I end.

Oh well.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

wow. haha. i really appreciate you saying. i could have been here for quite a while.

i've been sitting here since 8 when i got home. time to do something else i guess. unless MWB wants to hash something out :lol:

seriously. i could be convinced to keep going.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

Kicksave wrote:
MWB wrote:For those who have played before, is kicksave always this erratic?
I haven't been around long enough to be able to play a vital role, at least from this side of the ball. The first game I got shot by the vig, the second game I was a wolf in the "Bhaw" game. The rest of the time I got eaten/lynched on reputation.

Part of me is frustrated that I know I'm a villager and nobody will believe me because "it's KS, he's a jerk so he's probably a wolf". Part of me wants to get shot tonight because of the irony of the situation as to how this village has fared so far.
I didn't do this, so don't get too excited, but I almost decided to protect you tonight. I'm almost positive that you're a regular villager. How's that for belief?
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

I appreciate the almost-trust. :lol:
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

LeopardLetang wrote:
wow. haha. i really appreciate you saying. i could have been here for quite a while.

i've been sitting here since 8 when i got home. time to do something else i guess. unless MWB wants to hash something out :lol:

seriously. i could be convinced to keep going.
I think I'm probably done for the night too, unless you just want to tell me that I should shoot you.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

I think I'm out, too, guys. Talk to everyone in the AM.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Kicksave wrote:

Lame.

I work tomorrow from 7 until 5:30 again, so chances are I won't be alive long enough to see how I end.

Oh well.
At least we'll be dead together.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

or not.

all i'll say is that freaking what i said i wouldn't let happen is happening and i'm letting kicksave convince me.

but then again, i said he'd just say a few dry words and act the same. his coming out and posting a lot has me surprised. even if he was a wolf, i didn't think he'd care if he got killed. it could go either way, but blah.

i hope i don't end up least valuable player for this thing.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

LeopardLetang wrote:or not.

all i'll say is that freaking what i said i wouldn't let happen is happening and i'm letting kicksave convince me.

but then again, i said he'd just say a few dry words and act the same. his coming out and posting a lot has me surprised. even if he was a wolf, i didn't think he'd care if he got killed. it could go either way, but blah.

If I miss with my third shot and die tonight, I'm pretty sure I've got LVP wrapped up.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

I think that title belongs to me. I'm the worst angel ever.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

LeopardLetang wrote:or not.

crap. i was writing this before IE said what she said. if it matters.

"or not" was in reference to my last post. read it from there if you want it to make sense.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Well, since everyone else is leaving...I guess I will too...I am going to try and check while at work tomorrow, but trying to catch up on a BB sucks something fierce...

God help us all.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

i'm off tomorrow. so unless someone calls me to get drunk all day (haven't had a drink since Sat. night!!), i'll be around for whatever is awaiting.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

time to go see if the Afterlife thread is laughing at us
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

LeopardLetang wrote:time to go see if the Afterlife thread is laughing at us
Thats kind of the reason why I want to stay alive, even though I'm mincemeat after tonight. If not by lynching or bullet, by eating.

I can be stubborn and I can be a prick, but I'm also competitive and I want to win this damn thing if we can. By staying alive, at least I can have an impact. It sucked sitting back last game and ridiculing NAN only to find out I was wrong the whole time. :lol:

If I do somehow make it though the night, I do have a solid idea who should be next.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

Kicksave wrote:
LeopardLetang wrote:time to go see if the Afterlife thread is laughing at us
Thats kind of the reason why I want to stay alive, even though I'm mincemeat after tonight. If not by lynching or bullet, by eating.

I can be stubborn and I can be a prick, but I'm also competitive and I want to win this damn thing if we can. By staying alive, at least I can have an impact. It sucked sitting back last game and ridiculing NAN only to find out I was wrong the whole time. :lol:

If I do somehow make it though the night, I do have a solid idea who should be next.
heheh. i know. you were all over NAN. i pretty much believed him because of my theory that the most talkative ones aren't likely to be wolves. but that's obviously debatable. i think it's because we're wolf vets. you saw bhaw talk his way to victory, but senka, I40 and I were just 'you're average villager.' it worked best for us since senka and I were mostly unknown on the board with our low post counts. for yours, it would have been suspicious for bhaw to not talk. something like that.
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

Man, I told you guys I was at work...and it sucked so I killed myself, GL village, you'll need it.