WEREWOLF V GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Re: WEREWOLF V GAME THREAD

Post by jaysmiter »

I am really starting to believe the reason the wolves are doing so well is because half of the village is "the quiet one" this time. The wolves are out in full force...gives me a shiver in my spine...
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

It may take a few, so hang tight.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

kinda like a light bulb just went off in my brain...
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

JoseCuervo wrote:
IrishEyes wrote:It's up to you.
Agreed, we haven't been doing very well.

You can't do any worse.
I don't know why I still have a suspicion of iEUX. Shoot him and see, if I'm wrong lynch the hell out of me.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

What caused the shift to TW.... it was very abrupt and kind of out of nowhere
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

Okay. So since before I came out as the angel, Senka has been effectively "sucking up" to me. If he's a wolf (and I don't really know, I'm hypothesizing), then he figures that getting the angel on his side means that the rest of the village is on his side. He keeps managing to get everyone to vote with him, and making comments about not being eaten, etc. He also manages to effectively apologize after a wrong lynching.

Like I said, it's a theory, and it's entirely possible that I'm wrong, but it seems to me that everyone has been trusting him too easily.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

I'm going to go ahead and say- make your own choice or if you really trust someone, then take some advice from them.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

jaysmiter wrote:I am really starting to believe the reason the wolves are doing so well is because half of the village is "the quiet one" this time. The wolves are out in full force...gives me a shiver in my spine...
haha. the way you said that scared me too.

at first i thought you were agreeing with my idea that they AREN'T in full force. and we're just eating ourselves alive. i still think that's probable. or a mix as the juice gospel tells us. that there's a very talkative one, one that comes on and says random things and one quiet one.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

IrishEyes wrote:Okay. So since before I came out as the angel, Senka has been effectively "sucking up" to me. If he's a wolf (and I don't really know, I'm hypothesizing), then he figures that getting the angel on his side means that the rest of the village is on his side. He keeps managing to get everyone to vote with him, and making comments about not being eaten, etc. He also manages to effectively apologize after a wrong lynching.

Like I said, it's a theory, and it's entirely possible that I'm wrong, but it seems to me that everyone has been trusting him too easily.
Someone else doesn't trust Senka... I thought I was the only one.

That troy eating has been eating at me. He called out senka earlier that round then changed his vote, and was then eaten. It's been in my brain since.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Well...one thing's for sure...

The alphawolf is either not on or just effin with us...because the angel and "vig" are on...
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

IrishEyes wrote:Okay. So since before I came out as the angel, Senka has been effectively "sucking up" to me. If he's a wolf (and I don't really know, I'm hypothesizing), then he figures that getting the angel on his side means that the rest of the village is on his side. He keeps managing to get everyone to vote with him, and making comments about not being eaten, etc. He also manages to effectively apologize after a wrong lynching.

Funny... this answered my question about the shift to TW.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

everything senka says seems so naturally him. i don't trust him, but i don't untrust him really either. dangerous stance, i know. how bout this? his buddy azkar would have much more fun watching if he knew senka was a wolf. what do you think about that?
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

jaysmiter wrote:Well...one thing's for sure...

The alphawolf is either not on or just effin with us...because the angel and "vig" are on...
This is the first night they had all this info.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

Maybe the angel and vig haven't made their decisions yet.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

OK...so nothing is for certain. Dammit. Let me grasp onto something.

lynch NAN
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

IrishEyes wrote:

Maybe the angel and vig haven't made their decisions yet.
well, i guess that means you haven't then. just say so, seriously. unless you figured we could assume that
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

And Senka has now conveniently left... or has he?
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

I've already sent my pm, but the vig is uncertain, as you could probably tell. Relax.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

but, at this point i guess it doesn't matter. the alpha would most likely not put his in anyway, because we'd all know he was one of the ones just on.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

IrishEyes wrote:I've already sent my pm, but the vig is uncertain, as you could probably tell. Relax.
just can't tell why you would say it like that. it seemed like good info that couldn't hurt either of you two. and at first i thought it could really be telling.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

LeopardLetang wrote:but, at this point i guess it doesn't matter. the alpha would most likely not put his in anyway, because we'd all know he was one of the ones just on.
I think it's stupid to think that it would have to be someone who's on. It could still be a quiet one who's simply lurking and not posting.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

LeopardLetang wrote:but, at this point i guess it doesn't matter. the alpha would most likely not put his in anyway, because we'd all know he was one of the ones just on.
Reverse psychology??? HAHA I'm still here. BTW Snakes on a Plane was probably the stupidest movie ever.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

I've seen this too and called him out earlier.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Really... pittpensfan and canaan are sitting in front of their computers laughing at us right now.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

I didn't mean to sound like that. It's entirely possible that the alpha is simply waiting. He could still be on right now, posting, and just hasn't sent the pm to throw us all off. That's what I'm saying.