WEREWOLF V GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Re: WEREWOLF V GAME THREAD

Post by LeopardLetang »

Kicksave wrote:
Senka wrote:MWB you should indeed call out ur shot so we can figure it out. regardless of what that persons defense is, i'd follow through with it..
I agree.

Do it. If we're so convinced on certain people, go for the gold. If you're right, you're most certainly a hero and a martyr.
at least we've got you posting a lot more
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

I blame quick reply.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

Senka wrote:then lets get the vote on. lolim between tang and TW. i like the idea of TW. more so than tang...
but ill see what goes on here.
Alright I said I wouldn't sway. But I've also been suspicious of them too. I still have reservations about iEUX. But you backed me Senka so...

unlynch iEUX

lynch Tang

I miss Tang, if it was good enough for astronauts it's good enough for everyone :lol:
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

Kicksave wrote:Haha.

Freudian slip.

Either way, I can't edit. I meant to say wolf. So basically when I die, I'm going to look stupid because I'm not a wolf.

Oh well.
you'd look much worse if you ARE a wolf
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

i have this problem of believing people on this game... and i dont know why. like when i was a wolf i never FLAT OUT LIED. i just dodged the truth... and we won fine. on here i cant seem to lie or dispute lies... dont think thats a good idea :(
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Senka wrote:i have this problem of believing people on this game... and i dont know why. like when i was a wolf i never FLAT OUT LIED. i just dodged the truth... and we won fine. on here i cant seem to lie or dispute lies... dont think thats a good idea :(
I suck at lying, I always get caught in it. Unless it's lying to my mom...that has years and years of refined experience attached to it. Are any of you my mom?
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

MWB!! dont call out a person!!!

think about this... so you fire a bullet.. fine.. but dont say anything.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

LeopardLetang wrote:
Kicksave wrote:Haha.

Freudian slip.

Either way, I can't edit. I meant to say wolf. So basically when I die, I'm going to look stupid because I'm not a wolf.

Oh well.
you'd look much worse if you ARE a wolf
Exactly. That's why I'm not too worried about it. I do, however, want MWB to say he'll shoot me because I think it'll be hilarious that there would be that much fail in one night.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

jwienand wrote:
Senka wrote:then lets get the vote on. lolim between tang and TW. i like the idea of TW. more so than tang...
Alright I said I wouldn't sway. But I've also been suspicious of them too. I still have reservations about iEUX. But you backed me Senka so...

unlynch iEUX

lynch Tang

I miss Tang, if it was good enough for astronauts it's good enough for everyone :lol:
when did he back you? i don't remember TW's name mentioned for quite a while?

i wondered why you didn't vote me after kicksave did. would have made 3 for me before the revote. only reason would be you didn't want to be associated with kicksave if he was a wolf.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Kicksave and jwienand have been at the top of my list today, but again, I don't really have a solid feeling and I'm 0-2 so far. Any input is appreciated.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

jaysmiter wrote:
Senka wrote:i have this problem of believing people on this game... and i dont know why. like when i was a wolf i never FLAT OUT LIED. i just dodged the truth... and we won fine. on here i cant seem to lie or dispute lies... dont think thats a good idea :(
I suck at lying, I always get caught in it. Unless it's lying to my mom...that has years and years of refined experience attached to it. Are any of you my mom?
I'm not even gonna make a your mom joke at that.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Senka wrote:MWB you should indeed call out ur shot so we can figure it out. regardless of what that persons defense is, i'd follow through with it..
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

LeopardLetang wrote:
jwienand wrote:

unlynch iEUX

lynch Tang

i wondered why you didn't vote me after kicksave did. would have made 3 for me before the revote. only reason would be you didn't want to be associated with kicksave if he was a wolf.
oops. i missed senka's post from just a minute ago saying what you quoted
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

You know what I think is going to be funny...when this village lets Kicksave's whiny "pity me" approach sway you all to stay away from voting for him, and he ends up in the red victory column.

You know, for someone who said they were going to be very busy with work this week, you sure have a lot of time to come on and attempt to defend yourself.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

heres my thoughts. if you call out your person and its wrong, then the wolves will let you live another day and try and kill more people (since you dont get a bullet this night) if you keep it to yourself, they will be forced to take you out either tonight or tomorrow night, for sure -- but its possible that you can stick around an extra night knowing you dont get another bullet. all we have is another person we know. but you may die the next night. all im saying is if you call them out and are wrong, they will let you live one more night and take someone else out... maybe thats a good idea -- thats your choice, im just giving you an angle to look at this.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Senka wants us him to call his shot, then retracts his statement?
Senka wrote:MWB!! dont call out a person!!!

think about this... so you fire a bullet.. fine.. but dont say anything.
I'm changing my vote. Did one of your other wolfy friends tell you that it's not good for him to call his shot?

unlynch jaysmiter
lynch Senka
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

Kicksave wrote:
yeah. i saw that
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by the errey i breathe »

Im sticking with my vote for this round and ill post again since we're doing the re-vote. He has pretty much ignored all accusations against him which i tried last game until i got called out on it. I feel fairly confident he's been nomming us NANr's

lynch letang
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

LeopardLetang wrote:
jwienand wrote:

unlynch iEUX

lynch Tang

That's why I'm suspicious, it may be because of previous games IDK. I know that's not a good reason but we're all human. Except for you maybe???
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Senka wrote:heres my thoughts. if you call out your person and its wrong, then the wolves will let you live another day and try and kill more people (since you dont get a bullet this night) if you keep it to yourself, they will be forced to take you out either tonight or tomorrow night, for sure -- but its possible that you can stick around an extra night knowing you dont get another bullet. all we have is another person we know. but you may die the next night. all im saying is if you call them out and are wrong, they will let you live one more night and take someone else out... maybe thats a good idea -- thats your choice, im just giving you an angle to look at this.
He's not going to live another day if he really is the vig.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

LeopardLetang wrote:
Kicksave wrote:
yeah. i saw that
cause i thought of something, thank you! i think its a very good thought!
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Kicksave wrote:
Exactly. That's why I'm not too worried about it. I do, however, want MWB to say he'll shoot me because I think it'll be hilarious that there would be that much fail in one night.
Fine, I'll shoot you.... or maybe I won't.
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by the errey i breathe »

this is interesting...senka was 2nd on my list.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

MWB wrote:
Kicksave wrote:
Fine, I'll shoot you.... or maybe I won't.
Way to not take a stance, ****.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Kicksave wrote:
Senka wrote:heres my thoughts. if you call out your person and its wrong, then the wolves will let you live another day and try and kill more people (since you dont get a bullet this night) if you keep it to yourself, they will be forced to take you out either tonight or tomorrow night, for sure -- but its possible that you can stick around an extra night knowing you dont get another bullet. all we have is another person we know. but you may die the next night. all im saying is if you call them out and are wrong, they will let you live one more night and take someone else out... maybe thats a good idea -- thats your choice, im just giving you an angle to look at this.
He's not going to live another day if he really is the vig.
but if he calls out a vilalger as the person he wants to take out, the wolves may give him a free pass. what can he do without a bullet on an off night? you know?