WEREWOLF V GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Re: WEREWOLF V GAME THREAD

Post by jaysmiter »

MWB wrote:
jwienand wrote:MWB you definately try to defend yourself to the end and always want to hear peoples reasoning. It really does seem like you're trying a little to hard to prove your innocence.
If people say nothing, they get in trouble, if people defend themselves, they get in trouble. I like to know reasons because it seems like some people do have reasons for other votes, but not reasons for me.

You, sir...just tugged at my heartstrings...this is the same complaint I had last game...so, you know what...you bought yourself another night on my end. I'm going with my original gut feeling and what I said I would do after the Azkar lynching...

unlynch MWB

lynch kicksave
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

MWB wrote:
Kicksave wrote:
jwienand wrote:MWB you definately try to defend yourself to the end and always want to hear peoples reasoning. It really does seem like you're trying a little to hard to prove your innocence.
There is no point in defending yourself if you're a villager, unless you're down to the last few and then you got to scratch and claw.

If you want to lynch me, go ahead. I know the game and people have to die to get things rolling. If my lynching gets people to come together and out somebody out who might be a wolf, then all the better.
And if I'm not a villager? Or a wolf?
Are you saying you're the vig???
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

jwienand wrote: Are you saying you're the vig???
If so, he's probably going to be wolf food.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

jaysmiter wrote:
Or blow my brains out!!! :twisted:
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

jaysmiter wrote:
don't forget IE. the wolves may waste a night. if the vig outs himself, it makes it tricky for the wolves. they'll have to take a chance and if they're wrong, we'd have two people we could trust for the next lynching. the vig isn't super important though. no one really has a great idea on who is who and he could blast a villager and end up the best weapon for the wolves
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

LeopardLetang wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:
don't forget IE. the wolves may waste a night. if the vig outs himself, it makes it tricky for the wolves. they'll have to take a chance and if they're wrong, we'd have two people we could trust for the next lynching. the vig isn't super important though. no one really has a great idea on who is who and he could blast a villager and end up the best weapon for the wolves

Shh...you're not supposed to tell them that...
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Since I've basically said it and will be wolf food next, I might as well come out... I'm vig. I really didn't want to, but I also don't want another lynching wasted. At least this way I'll be able to get another shot off tonight... Not that I've been doing very well.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

This game...I tell you what...this one might be one of the weirder ones, but dang is it good fun...
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Shoot me then. If you're so convinced I'm the wolf, shoot me.

Make a promise to everbody. Let it be known. I'll change my vote to someone else. Promise to shoot me as your last shot before you get eaten.

I want my blood on your hands.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

jaysmiter wrote:This game...I tell you what...this one might be one of the weirder ones, but dang is it good fun...
agreed!!!

unlynch MWB

lynch Kicksave

Unless someone else claims Vig
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Kicksave wrote:Shoot me then. If you're so convinced I'm the wolf, shoot me.

Make a promise to everbody. Let it be known. I'll change my vote to someone else. Promise to shoot me as your last shot before you get eaten.

wah wah pity pity...that's all you've got...
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Kicksave wrote:After catching up with the thread, I'm going with

lynch MWB

Unlynch MWB

Lynch Letang
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

Damnit

unlynch kicksave

:evil:
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

jaysmiter wrote:

No pity needed, let him shoot me.

Like I said earlier, if I get lynched then the village is one person closer to a wolf - no harm done. If you're going to call me out, then go ahead and put your money where your mouth is.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Kicksave wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:

Like I said earlier, if I get lynched then the village is one person closer to a wolf - no harm done. If you're going to call me out, then go ahead and put your money where your mouth is.
I already switched my vote to you and explained, in detail, why I think you are a wolf. Don't know how much more I can put my money where my mouth is.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

I'm going with my gut!!!

lynch iEUX
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

jaysmiter wrote:
Kicksave wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:

I already switched my vote to you and explained, in detail, why I think you are a wolf. Don't know how much more I can put my money where my mouth is.
Not you, him.

He wants to claim he's the vig and say it's me. Then he has the power to take me out. Let him have it.

Go with one of your other hunches. I'm already going to die tonight, regardless. If you're so convinced I'm a wolf, take two out in one day/night then. The vig and the village can have one big ole' party tomorrow.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

jwienand wrote:I'm going with my gut!!!

lynch iEUX
Dammit. This vote is never going to end.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Kicksave wrote:
He wants to claim he's the vig and say it's me.

I didn't say it was you, I said I was leaning that way, something I've said about more than one person here.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

jaysmiter wrote:
jwienand wrote:I'm going with my gut!!!

lynch iEUX
Dammit. This vote is never going to end.
I'm not changing, I had a feeling about him for a while now. Anyone feel like counting votes??? I may have had to many beers to be accurate.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

wow i blew that one hardcore...

unlynch

lynch kicksave

Do what you want with your bullet. Im a villager and i called you out so i could understand if yu may be bitter lol... but to be honest, im really not.

i have no suggestions otherwise tho, so do as you must. I wanted Kicksave next (i dont kno if i posted that in responce to Tang yet, but that was my next idea)

Sorry for callin you out.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

Holy crap! What is going on?!? I never told anyone to trust what I'm saying. I'm as clueless as the rest of you, and taking a guess. But it had gone on too long without a vote, and something needed to be done.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

i'm lost
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

MWB wrote:
Kicksave wrote:
He wants to claim he's the vig and say it's me.

I didn't say it was you, I said I was leaning that way, something I've said about more than one person here.
Well, if I'm one of your targets, put yourself on the line and say you're going to shoot me tonight. That way the village can not vote for me and go after "another wolf". You and the rest of you who think I'm a wolf will be a hero and you'll ride to glory and sit next to NAN in the LGP.COM WWHOF.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

Most dysfunctional village EVER!!!