WEREWOLF V GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Re: WEREWOLF V GAME THREAD

Post by LeopardLetang »

if my count is right. i believe it is if NAN's was.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

i've been thinking about how it's funny now that old strategies don't work. it's turned into a Princess Bride i know that you know that i know thing. for example, say i get eaten. it used to be thought that kicksave would be the culprit since i called him out. but now, we say, it wouldn't have been kicksave, that would be too obvious. this type of thing is everywhere in this game now. onlookers might think that the wolves are obvious, and maybe we're missing them because they're obvious. ah. fun.

now i want to go back and dispute something iEUX said i think
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

iEUX wrote:i also like what you said about not necessarily buying into these cats that play the "busy" card. so busy that you pipe right in when somebody calls your name?
exactly.
iEUX wrote: Now I know that nobody really likes the idea of looking into past WW games,
i like the idea of looking into past WW games.
iEUX wrote:and we all like the notion of having fake usernames for WW to keep from this sort of pseudologic from influencing the current game,
i don't like the idea of fake usernames

so. it wasn't really disputing iEUX in a wolfy/lynchy sense. just getting my opinion of those things out there. though there are good points of having fake usernames, c'mon. for one thing, kovy and nan will be obvious until everyone starts copying them. and as soon as i see idk, i'll know who senka is...though i'll probably know before. plus, people could come out and say who they are. that could get crazy who you believe and not. anyway. i'm just not sold on the new usernames thing. and it probably wouldn't happen anyway.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

ok. heading home. probably get right on and put in a big rip of cope long. and i'm off tomorrow suckas
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

oh. and i've heard twice that i post just enough and then hide just enough. i see how i fit that bill. i posted a ton at the early stage. but over the last day or so i just couldn't come up with anything helpful. i could have just posted something random to keep my name showing up out there. oh well. i didn't. see ya in 30min
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by the errey i breathe »

i think its interesting that letang got called out for not posting enough then gets on and posts a ton, but gives an understanding/excuse to it. seems like he's trying to explain away the exact behavior that makes me think he's a wolf. i haven't come up with anything helpful but i've posted on hunches and stuff so that possibly other villagers could go off of mine...just a thought though
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Senka wrote:heres what i think. I think Jwie is not. and i think that 2 or 3 of the jwie votes right now are wolves. they quickly filed in. just saying. im not changing my vote. if the rest of the village wants to string jwie, then go for it. MWB is new. no one knows much, but i think hes playing well. i think he's a wolf. I think his questioning Irish as the angel is just a step to stir controversy. now if yu string up jwie, and you're right then congrats, but im against this lynching, as i was for Azkar.
Wow, go away for a few hours and come back to my first votes. Anyway, the reason I questioned IE is because this is my first time and I wasn't sure if you could declare that you're the angel if you're really not. I was curious about her before, so her coming out as the angel made me a little more. Since others have shed light on the fact that the true angel would come out if IE was lying, I've gone along with her as angel.

I'm not a wolf though.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

JoseCuervo wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:Here's some food for thought, as well...

Last game, I said I wasn't going to be around as much, and genuinely wasn't. However, I was still a wolf. Just not the alpha. I told Loney to discuss things with Errey and I trust their judgment. So...just think about that when someone says "But, I have class from this time to this time, and then band practice, and then girlfriend time, and then this and that and the other thing."
girlfriend time doesn't exist during WW...

I just got out of my one lab early, and after rereading everything I think I want to- tie MWB to the train tracks and shoot dudley do-right
What's your reasoning?
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

the errey i breathe wrote:i think its interesting that letang got called out for not posting enough then gets on and posts a ton, but gives an understanding/excuse to it. seems like he's trying to explain away the exact behavior that makes me think he's a wolf. i haven't come up with anything helpful but i've posted on hunches and stuff so that possibly other villagers could go off of mine...just a thought though
yeah i know heheh. all i can say to somewhat defend that is that i was barely called out for it. senka even tried to say why he was less suspicious of me. i could have let it go and i know that would have been the smart thing there if my goal was only to live. i think i usually post a ton back to back when i'm in the sitting here doing nothing mood.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

LeopardLetang wrote:j-2
mwb-5
letang-1
kicksave-1
It will, and he should be.... trust me.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

jaysmiter wrote:
LeopardLetang wrote:lynch kicksave

i'll never be able to trust him, and i'm not much more than 50/50 on anyone else
You know my thoughts are strong on this...if this MWB thing goes poorly, kicksave should be next on our lists...

Sorry, this is what I meant to quote in my last post... it will go poorly and kicksave should be next I'm starting to think.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

MWB wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:Here's some food for thought, as well...

Last game, I said I wasn't going to be around as much, and genuinely wasn't. However, I was still a wolf. Just not the alpha. I told Loney to discuss things with Errey and I trust their judgment. So...just think about that when someone says "But, I have class from this time to this time, and then band practice, and then girlfriend time, and then this and that and the other thing."
girlfriend time doesn't exist during WW...

I just got out of my one lab early, and after rereading everything I think I want to- tie MWB to the train tracks and shoot dudley do-right
What's your reasoning?
it was the same response as kicksave. not that i'm linking them. but it seems suspicious if you just "lynch person" without saying something. i'm not sold on you at all. but if there's six votes, i'll make it seven. it'll be inevitable. and if you turn out to be a wolf, defending you at 5 of 7, as i'm doing, would be somewhat condemning. but i want to go with my hunches now, especially when there's no good evidence against you , imo
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

Alright so who's a wolf. I'M NOT!!! There is no rhyme or reason to anything going on here. I trust Senka for backing me and I know I'm no wolf. That's really all I have to go on.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Your name reminds me of BMW but its not... so its flustering!

actually i have no reasoning, but apparently 4 other people agreed with me? i dont know their thoughts on it, i just simply went on the questioning of the angel and the innocent card you played by this being time #1. next game we're all getting fresh new names. lol
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

MWB wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:
LeopardLetang wrote:lynch kicksave

i'll never be able to trust him, and i'm not much more than 50/50 on anyone else
You know my thoughts are strong on this...if this MWB thing goes poorly, kicksave should be next on our lists...

Sorry, this is what I meant to quote in my last post... it will go poorly and kicksave should be next I'm starting to think.
i don't know if he should be, but that's my plan. i don't like how you said, "trust me" up there. probably nothing though

i'm too trusting perhaps
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

MWB you definately try to defend yourself to the end and always want to hear peoples reasoning. It really does seem like you're trying a little to hard to prove your innocence.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Tang -- its not inevitable ... Jwie had 6 and i voted MBW or w/e and ppl started changing... from the angels pick to mine -- i was amazed, but whatev.

and as for Kicksave, he was my #2. I noticed him and Jay think very closely a lot... so im thinking if im wrong here, maybe kicksave and jay. but what i think does not matter without similar ideas from the village.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Letang...

The fake username thing would work like this (at least this is how the other board does it): There are 23 names available (or however many people start this game), at the beginning of each game, you are not only assigned your role, but your username for that game. It will start with a generic password, but can be changed (you just have to tell the mod what the new password is, so the name is available for the next person). That way, there is no way to go back and say "wolfman1" posted this way last game so he must be doing this this game...Also, say Senka is assigned "Wolfman1" this game, but Kicksave had it last game...if Kicksave says on the "wolfman1" sn, "hey guys, it's me kicksave," Senka can choose to either come out and refute it or not. It adds an additional layer to the mindscrew...
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

jwienand wrote:Alright so who's a wolf. I'M NOT!!! There is no rhyme or reason to anything going on here. I trust Senka for backing me and I know I'm no wolf. That's really all I have to go on.
oh, he backed you. he's a villager. i don't agree with that. but his backing you will give you a better chance of being alive, i understand that.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

jwienand wrote:MWB you definately try to defend yourself to the end and always want to hear peoples reasoning. It really does seem like you're trying a little to hard to prove your innocence.
i don't agree with this thinking either.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

jwienand wrote:MWB you definately try to defend yourself to the end and always want to hear peoples reasoning. It really does seem like you're trying a little to hard to prove your innocence.
There is no point in defending yourself if you're a villager, unless you're down to the last few and then you got to scratch and claw.

If you want to lynch me, go ahead. I know the game and people have to die to get things rolling. If my lynching gets people to come together and out somebody out who might be a wolf, then all the better.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

If people say nothing, they get in trouble, if people defend themselves, they get in trouble. I like to know reasons because it seems like some people do have reasons for other votes, but not reasons for me.
Last edited by MWB on Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

LeopardLetang wrote:
i don't agree with this thinking either.
I am now officially suspicious of MWB and Letang.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Kicksave wrote:
There is no point in defending yourself if you're a villager, unless you're down to the last few and then you got to scratch and claw.

If you want to lynch me, go ahead. I know the game and people have to die to get things rolling. If my lynching gets people to come together and out somebody out who might be a wolf, then all the better.
You're right on the first point...however, this is like the 3rd or 4th time you've tried this self-pity defense. "It's cool...lynch me, if it will be better for the village."
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Kicksave wrote:

And if I'm not a villager? Or a wolf?