WEREWOLF V GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Re: WEREWOLF V GAME THREAD

Post by the errey i breathe »

jaysmiter wrote:Here's some food for thought, as well...

Last game, I said I wasn't going to be around as much, and genuinely wasn't. However, I was still a wolf. Just not the alpha. I told Loney to discuss things with Errey and I trust their judgment. So...just think about that when someone says "But, I have class from this time to this time, and then band practice, and then girlfriend time, and then this and that and the other thing."

yeah i wasn't around much either but obviously was a wolf. the key to it is not posting a lot but enough to keep yourself off the radar, which is why i think letang could be a wolf.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

Just change your vote Senka and get this over with. That would be enough right? You guys will be sorry that's all I'm sayin.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

the errey i breathe wrote:im all for rallying around our angel but why should we trust her instincts, its not like she's given some magical look into the future to see who will be a wolf. shes just as clueless as the rest of us. that being said i really that j-man and letang are wolves.

lynch jweinand
Moreso just a turn of phrase, really.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

heres what i think. I think Jwie is not. and i think that 2 or 3 of the jwie votes right now are wolves. they quickly filed in. just saying. im not changing my vote. if the rest of the village wants to string jwie, then go for it. MWB is new. no one knows much, but i think hes playing well. i think he's a wolf. I think his questioning Irish as the angel is just a step to stir controversy. now if yu string up jwie, and you're right then congrats, but im against this lynching, as i was for Azkar.
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

im going along with it to keep it moving, he probably is a villager but thats all i've lynched so far so why change that. i think mwb could be a wolf bc he's playing similar to me last game, also i really have a feeling about letang. when i read his posts they just seem like what i was thinking when i was a wolf last game.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

first off. i called out Tang 3 votes back and im still here... food for thought. and to get the game moving may not be the best if we're blindly stringing.. i mean maybe thats right... but the way i see it. i was against Azkar and wasnt around to give my 2 cents. i guess the village just wanted to "move it along" and there are 6 votes unaccounted for. maybe one has some good info on it. but to be honest -- im gonna have to say that they can get jwie hit by an 'incredible bus'....
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

to be fair i wouldnt eat you either. you usually flip flop a lot so at some point you've probably called out everyone. if you called him out and he ate you thatd be obvious, and since you've left him alone why should they eat you. i really have no clue right now but youre right about lynching just to move along.

unlynch jwie
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

all i can say is i understand she is the angel... and she has trust on her side. im a villager but am not as trusted -- duh. but im not voting if i dont believe in it. if the rest of the village wants to, go for it, but im gonna be the radical here.
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

im gonna man up and go with my own hunch.

lynch letang
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Remaining villagers:

- Letang
- iEUX
- MWB
- Senka
- Errey-
- Irisheyes
- Twisted Wrister
- jwienand
- Jose
- Kicksave
- PittPensfan
- canaan
- jaysmiter

all i know for sure. the rest of the village knows the same as i do, but not what i am. im not convinced on jwie.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

Thanks for the backup Senka, I hope if I stay around you're not a wolf since you are backing me so much :lol: :lol: :lol: Personally i'm kinda between iEUX and Letang right now.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

now jwie if yu are a wolf, im gonna look terrible. lol im just trying to get some independent thinking in here.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

Last game, I said I wasn't going to be around as much, and genuinely wasn't. However, I was still a wolf. Just not the alpha. I told Loney to discuss things with Errey and I trust their judgment. So...just think about that when someone says "But, I have class from this time to this time, and then band practice, and then girlfriend time, and then this and that and the other thing."
girlfriend time doesn't exist during WW...

I just got out of my one lab early, and after rereading everything I think I want to- tie MWB to the train tracks and shoot dudley do-right
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

j-3
mwb-3
letang-1
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

i just finished reading everything i missed. i'll get a post in after 7. too many customers right now. i haven't voted i don't think. no one i had on the list i posted has been accused.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

you know that's what i just said, right?
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

After catching up with the thread, I'm going with

lynch MWB
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Kicksave wrote:After catching up with the thread, I'm going with

lynch MWB
i like the way ya think.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

LeopardLetang wrote:

you know that's what i just said, right?
Shh...=P
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

lynch kicksave

i'll never be able to trust him, and i'm not much more than 50/50 on anyone else
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Man...I really don't want to switch my vote, but I don't want to hang on to a worthless vote...Sigh...I don't know...SO, for now I will unlynch Jdubs...

unlynch JwieNANd

And lynch someone else I had a hunch on...

lynch MWB
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

anyone around to conspira-rize? otherwise i'm driving home and probably getting back on around 8.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

LeopardLetang wrote:lynch kicksave

i'll never be able to trust him, and i'm not much more than 50/50 on anyone else
You know my thoughts are strong on this...if this MWB thing goes poorly, kicksave should be next on our lists...
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

j-2
mwb-5
letang-1
kicksave-1
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star