WEREWOLF V GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Re: WEREWOLF V GAME THREAD

Post by jwienand »

jaysmiter wrote:I need a second pair of eyes here...what WW game was it where the wolf said that he was "busy with work" then came out at the end of the game and said how hard it was to not post because he was around the entire time? And who was that?

I'm thinking kicksave might be doing the same schtick, among others. Anyone remember? I have been searching, but it's such a vague search.
I think that may have been Senka in 1 or 2. I was one of the last ones eaten.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

jwienand wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:I need a second pair of eyes here...what WW game was it where the wolf said that he was "busy with work" then came out at the end of the game and said how hard it was to not post because he was around the entire time? And who was that?

I'm thinking kicksave might be doing the same schtick, among others. Anyone remember? I have been searching, but it's such a vague search.
I think that may have been Senka in 1 or 2. I was one of the last ones eaten.
I think you are right. Now that you put Senka's name to that, it sounds familiar.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Yes, we need people to talk and get ideas out there, otherwise we're getting nowhere. We don't seem to have much solid to go on though.
Does everyone agree that IE is the angel? It seems that if she wasn't the real angel would have come out by now to at least challenge the idea if not say it's a lie completely.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

MWB wrote:Yes, we need people to talk and get ideas out there, otherwise we're getting nowhere. We don't seem to have much solid to go on though.
Does everyone agree that IE is the angel? It seems that if she wasn't the real angel would have come out by now to at least challenge the idea if not say it's a lie completely.
You would think so, yes. Or they'd be too afraid to with thoughts of getting immediately strung up for it.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

MWB wrote:Yes, we need people to talk and get ideas out there, otherwise we're getting nowhere. We don't seem to have much solid to go on though.
I believe she is also.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

But, yes...I believe she is, as well.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

Every time I see IE, I'm like, "internet explorer?" :D
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

First off MWB you are complaining about nothing. if i was the real angel i would come out immediately if someone else did. that ultimately means if they lynch me and i am the angel, she would get lynched next, sliminating a wolf -- why would a villager lie? so no. i did the same thing last game. seer is gone, it doesnt matter.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

beerman wrote:
Senka wrote:- beerman - Village hates beerman. I say who else will help me get drunk?
I'm leaving it in my will, if the wolves nom me or the village decides to lynch me for no reason I'd like to leave my beer garden to you Senka. That way even when I'm dead you'll still be drunk thanks to me 8-)

As much as i hated to see him go, Im so moving into that garden!
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Senka wrote:
beerman wrote:
Senka wrote:- beerman - Village hates beerman. I say who else will help me get drunk?
I'm leaving it in my will, if the wolves nom me or the village decides to lynch me for no reason I'd like to leave my beer garden to you Senka. That way even when I'm dead you'll still be drunk thanks to me 8-)

As much as i hated to see him go, Im so moving into that garden!
:rises from the dead:

check the after life thread I decided to take it with me since everybody ganged up on me :lol:

:beaten back to death by the remaining villagers who didn't have a hand in the killing last night:
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

IrishEyes wrote:Every time I see IE, I'm like, "internet explorer?" :D

Me too, lol
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Senka wrote:First off MWB you are complaining about nothing. if i was the real angel i would come out immediately if someone else did. that ultimately means if they lynch me and i am the angel, she would get lynched next, sliminating a wolf -- why would a villager lie? so no. i did the same thing last game. seer is gone, it doesnt matter.
Ummm... didn't realize I was complaining.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

OK, Irisheyes. Who do you think is a wolf? You're the angel and can save yourself. Call outs aren't as critical for you. Not saying we'll just bandwagon your pics but I have a few on my mind.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

This my one break during class, but I got this weird hunch.

Jaysmitter has been accusing lots of people with his lists and even people who just don't check quite as often. If all of his picks for wolves, turn out to not be wolves, then obviously we would lynch him. But is it worth lynching 3-4 innocent villagers to sacrifice one wolf? That would buy them almost 3-4 more nights putting us at a severe disadvantage.

He was hiding low to avoid an early lynching, and I think we may have been onto something at one point that made him come out of nowhere and start all of these accusations, resulting in the Azkar lynch.

Has anybody else thought about this, yet? Maybe I'm just going too deep into all of this.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

JoseCuervo wrote:This my one break during class, but I got this weird hunch.

Jaysmitter has been accusing lots of people with his lists and even people who just don't check quite as often. If all of his picks for wolves, turn out to not be wolves, then obviously we would lynch him. But is it worth lynching 3-4 innocent villagers to sacrifice one wolf? That would buy them almost 3-4 more nights putting us at a severe disadvantage.

He was hiding low to avoid an early lynching, and I think we may have been onto something at one point that made him come out of nowhere and start all of these accusations, resulting in the Azkar lynch.

Has anybody else thought about this, yet? Maybe I'm just going too deep into all of this.
I've thought about this. The thing is, he said originally that he wouldn't post until day 3 and then was pushed by a couple people to give his thoughts on others... so it didn't really come out of nowhere. However, like you said, if he's a wolf he's just leading us far away from where we need to be.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

No...no one said anything to make me "come out of nowhere." I said I wasn't going to post until "like day 3." It just happened to be day 4 when I started. My goal in not posting early was to avoid jumping on a bandwagon lynch or accusing someone that would later get thrown in my face. I observed and I made notes and I made a list of what I had determined. I never said my word was gospel, in fact, I had a disclaimer that I could very well be wrong. Yes, I championed the Azkar vote, but it takes more than just me to get a lynch vote to pass. If you want to say that I'm accusing "a lot" of people with my lists, and "even people who don't check as often", you are off base. I have said I have strong feelings about two people: Azkar and Kicksave. One of which I was wrong about, despite my hunch. I have said that three other people I was suspicious about, including reneging on one of those. So all in all that's four people: two strong feelings, two weak feelings. Let's not forget the equal amount of people I have said I do NOT think are wolves, including Irisheyes who I thought was the Angel. As for the "even people who don't check as often" comment...guess what? Using the past as precedent, a lot of times at least one or two of the wolves "didn't check as often" or at least didn't post as often. So, why is it wrong that I point those people out? Especially those people who "don't check as often" but are posting in other threads, as well during times they "aren't checking."

If you have any better hypotheses, I would love to hear them.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

MWB wrote:

I've thought about this. The thing is, he said originally that he wouldn't post until day 3 and then was pushed by a couple people to give his thoughts on others... so it didn't really come out of nowhere. However, like you said, if he's a wolf he's just leading us far away from where we need to be.
That, as well. I initially didn't want to post what I found, at least not just yet. I wanted to wait and see how things played out, but people wanted me to talk, so I did. If you want to crucify me for it, that's your call, jose, but know that I am, and have been, just trying to be honest with the village.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

A lot of people are being quiet today... heck, we're getting more posts from the guy who was shot and eaten last night than the people still alive. I've gone back and forth on a lot of people in my head, including ieux, jaysmiter, and kicksave... hard to really put a solid opinion on anyone though.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

Okay. Since someone asked, I went back through the past couple days to look at some things. This is what I've decided.

As far as I'm concerned, everyone has acted weird or said something weird at some point. I can't honestly get a handle on people. But, in honor of our dearly departed beerman (I miss you, alchol!!!), I'm going with his initial hunch before he got the axe.

lynch jwienand

There's just something off.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

MWB wrote:A lot of people are being quiet today... heck, we're getting more posts from the guy who was shot and eaten last night than the people still alive. I've gone back and forth on a lot of people in my head, including ieux, jaysmiter, and kicksave... hard to really put a solid opinion on anyone though.
Busy day for most people. I won't be able to come back on until 9 et.

Jaysmiter, I was just throwing my thoughts out there to see if anyone else was thinking that way. I also have this weird feeling about Senka still, but you all seem to trust him so I'll just go with that.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

IrishEyes wrote:I'm going with his initial hunch before he got the axe.

lynch jwienand

There's just something off.

I'll agree with Irish here, shes like angelic about it. and to be honest i got nothing to go on. for the first tme in like 3 games, i'll agree with others instead of starting my own commotion.

lynch jwieNANd.

(secret name NAN? i see how you roll... tsk tsk) haha
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

JoseCuervo wrote:
MWB wrote:A lot of people are being quiet today... heck, we're getting more posts from the guy who was shot and eaten last night than the people still alive. I've gone back and forth on a lot of people in my head, including ieux, jaysmiter, and kicksave... hard to really put a solid opinion on anyone though.
Busy day for most people. I won't be able to come back on until 9 et.

Jaysmiter, I was just throwing my thoughts out there to see if anyone else was thinking that way. I also have this weird feeling about Senka still, but you all seem to trust him so I'll just go with that.
That's fine...I was just giving my defense to your statement. No hard feelings.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

I don't think I'm ready to throw a vote out there quite yet, but if it was one, it would probably be for the j-man. Can I have a partial lynch? As in, if only one more person is needed at the time then count my vote, otherwise not?

Whatever, I'll just wait. Sorry, but that means you guys will too.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I'm going to go this way also
lynch jwienand
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

I'm not sure I'm ready to throw out a vote yet, either. I made that mistake last time by so fervently championing a vote and it turned out to be a wrong guess. I still have my doubts on kicksave, and a few that I mentioned before, but really don't want to vote yet.