WEREWOLF V GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Re: WEREWOLF V GAME THREAD

Post by newarenanow »

Night 5

While closing his beergarden down for the night, beerman, a regular villager, is startled when his door opens after closing hours. Turning around, beerman finds himself staring down the barrel of a gun. A shot rings out through the village as beerman's head explodes.

Determining that it is easy prey, three wolves enter the beergarden to see beerman laying in his own pool of blood. After devouring what remains, the wolves throw back a few beers and then disappear into the night.

The next morning, the villagers discover beerman's fate, a double whammy from the vig and the wolves. And worse off, the village has no more beer.

Remaining villagers:

- Letang
- iEUX
- MWB
- Senka
- Errey
- Irisheyes
- Twisted Wrister
- jwienand
- Jose
- Kicksave
- PittPensfan
- canaan
- jaysmiter

There are 13 villagers:

3 wolves
8 regular villagers
1 angel
1 vigalante

Dead people:
- Juice (EATEN on NIGHT 1)
- Loaf (Lynched on Day 1)

- Kovy (EATEN on NIGHT 2)
- Idoit40fans (CAPPED on NIGHT 2)
- bhaw (Lynched on Day 2)
- Troy (EATEN on Night 3)
- mumbobob (Lynched on Day 3)
- sdm (EATEN on Night 4)
- Azkar (Lynched on Day 4)
- beerman (Eaten and Shot on Night 5)

7 VOTES TO LYNCH
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

WTF! Thats just super
Three Stars
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Three Stars »

Sorry, I'm not part of this game...but that's the most hilarious death I've ever seen.

The only thing missing is a small dog toddling up to the bones, grabbing one, and peeing on the rest.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

I probably would've gotten lynched today too, I must've done something wrong this round
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

hahaha...they should just lynch whatever is left to complete the trifecta. eaten, shot, and lynched.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

It's never a good idea to take out the man with the beer.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Just to let you guys know, I will be in a meeting until about 3:00 today.

If someone is around, can you keep a tally of the votes.

Thanks in advance.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

A couple theories from yesterday may or may not still apply:

beerman brought up jwienand as a possible wolf.

beerman and pittpensfan were called out for not posting, then both posted right away, drawing suspicions.

irisheyes claims to be the angel, which has been accepted by most, but may not necessarily be the case.

kicksave was pushed as being a wolf by jaysmiter.

I'm sure I'm missing some others, but those are ones that stuck out to me.
Last edited by MWB on Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

:shock: :shock:

I wasn't even that suspicious about beerman...hmmm.

I have class from 8:30 to 8 today, so I won't be on much like most people apparently.

And for all those alcoholics, there is always my lemonade stand :lol:
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

that was pretty sweet. wolves thought he was vig, vig thought he was wolf and i was totally into lynching him today (well, he was in my top 5 :roll: ). hah. that's awesome though. a wasted night by the wolves. though you could look at it as a wasted night by the vig of course. has a vig ever hit a wolf before?

i'll have to go back and read exactly how beerman accused jwienand. j-boy could be vig or wolf in that situation though. business-wise, this tastes like a cuervo hit. j/k
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

I have a hunch on who the vig might be, but I'll be damned if I'm going to say it.

Despite kicksave's defensive...um...tactics...I still say he's a wolf. But, I was off on the Azkar thing, so I would understand if no one wants to listen to me.

Let's get some dialogue going and try to figure this out...we're running out of time here.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

beerman wrote:Haven't been around much lately but I've been working a good bit. I noticed something yesterday and hadn't had time to go back and look it up until now. It could be nothing but I thought it seemed a little off at the time I read it but I just blew it off until I could go back and look it up for sure.

But the first day and a half of the game jwienand didn't post at all, around 10am on pg 13 letang called him and mumbo out for not posting a whole lot and kicksave said it might be because they dont have power. By page 15 and just a few hours later jwienand suddenly responds and says he "hasn't been lurking or had power" and asks what happened because he doesn't want to read 15 pages. I just thought it was kind of awkward that shortly after his name got brought up he was back all of the sudden. Once again it could be nothing and he truly may not have power (hope that's not the case that would suck) but I thought it seemed a bit wolfy.

lynch jwienand
Here's beerman's accusation of jwienand.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Villagers, can we please refrain from any discussion involving who the vig might be...no sense helping out the wolves, right?
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

jaysmiter wrote:Villagers, can we please refrain from any discussion involving who the vig might be...no sense helping out the wolves, right?
Agreed. If I was still hidden, it wouldn't be so bad. But with me known, the vig needs to stay under.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

MWB wrote:
beerman wrote:Haven't been around much lately but I've been working a good bit. I noticed something yesterday and hadn't had time to go back and look it up until now. It could be nothing but I thought it seemed a little off at the time I read it but I just blew it off until I could go back and look it up for sure.

But the first day and a half of the game jwienand didn't post at all, around 10am on pg 13 letang called him and mumbo out for not posting a whole lot and kicksave said it might be because they dont have power. By page 15 and just a few hours later jwienand suddenly responds and says he "hasn't been lurking or had power" and asks what happened because he doesn't want to read 15 pages. I just thought it was kind of awkward that shortly after his name got brought up he was back all of the sudden. Once again it could be nothing and he truly may not have power (hope that's not the case that would suck) but I thought it seemed a bit wolfy.

lynch jwienand
If I was a wolf which I'm not why would I vote to eat the one person that tried to call me out?
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

jwienand wrote:
MWB wrote:

lynch jwienand
If I was a wolf which I'm not why would I vote to eat the one person that tried to call me out?
It's poor planning.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

pittpensfan and jwienand have both been mentioned for the same reason.... not posting until they are called out and then posting right way. So is this a legit concern or not?
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

MWB wrote:pittpensfan and jwienand have both been mentioned for the same reason.... not posting until they are called out and then posting right way. So is this a legit concern or not?
But so has twistedwrister.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

jaysmiter wrote:
MWB wrote:pittpensfan and jwienand have both been mentioned for the same reason.... not posting until they are called out and then posting right way. So is this a legit concern or not?
So is this a worthy criteria for considering someone as a wolf?
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

jaysmiter wrote:
Not to keep beating a dead horse but I didn't post right away and my power was out until yesterday. My first post was at night I believe cause I was at a friends apartment and remembered "Oh crap werewolf started" then after that it was all during work.

SO think of me what you want. The bottom line is we need to start weeding out the wolves.
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

Working from 11 to 10 today, just like the last few days. Sorry guys, shouldn't have signed up for this.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

MWB wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:
So is this a worthy criteria for considering someone as a wolf?
In previous games...it might be. Hell, even if there was one person that did it...but 3? Either they are all 3 wolves and aren't thinking (or out thinking us...), or it's just a coincidence. I wouldn't be surprised if one of those people are, though.
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

jaysmitter has been quite the accuser as of late.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

I need a second pair of eyes here...what WW game was it where the wolf said that he was "busy with work" then came out at the end of the game and said how hard it was to not post because he was around the entire time? And who was that?

I'm thinking kicksave might be doing the same schtick, among others. Anyone remember? I have been searching, but it's such a vague search.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Twisted Wrister wrote:jaysmitter has been quite the accuser as of late.
I'm not necessarily accusing, I had a list with reasons. But, yes, I have been rather vocal lately...someone needs to be. Or else we're just going to sit here while the wolves eat us and drive us into hanging each other.