Post by newarenanow »

write up coming
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Re: WEREWOLF V GAME THREAD

Post by newarenanow »

Day 4

Upset that his paycheck has an H in his name, Azk(h)ar, a regular villager, emerges from his tent to go make a complaint to the Payroll department at the construction site, only to find an angry mob outside of his door. Beaten and dragged to Fifth Ave, Azkar is dropped from the top floor of the Souper Bowl. As he bounces off the pavement, the villagers stare in disbelief as his body does not change. They realize they made yet another mistake.

Remaining villagers:

- beerman
- Letang
- iEUX
- MWB
- Senka
- Errey
- Irisheyes
- Twisted Wrister
- jwienand
- Jose
- Kicksave
- PittPensfan
- canaan
- jaysmiter

There are 14 villagers:

3 wolves
9 regular villagers
1 angel
1 vigalante

Dead people:
- Juice (EATEN on NIGHT 1)
- Loaf (Lynched on Day 1)

- Kovy (EATEN on NIGHT 2)
- Idoit40fans (CAPPED on NIGHT 2)
- bhaw (Lynched on Day 2)
- Troy (EATEN on Night 3)
- mumbobob (Lynched on Day 3)
- sdm (EATEN on Night 4)
- Azkar (Lynched on Day 4)

ALPHAWOLF, PM DINNER
ANGEL, PM ME WHO YOU WANT TO PROTECT
VIG, LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO USE THAT SAVED BULLET
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

*&^$ sorry guys, and Azkar...I was really, really confident in that.

If I get eaten, I would really look toward Kicksave.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

jaysmiter wrote:*&^$ sorry guys, and Azkar...I was really, really confident in that.

Way to throw out more random names.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

PS, AS A REMINDER TO THE VIG, SINCE THE VIG NEVER GOT THIS FAR BEFORE, IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO USE YOUR BULLET TONIGHT, YOU CAN NOT USE TWO IN THE SAME NIGHT ONCE YOU GET ANOTHER TOMORROW NIGHT IF YOU MAKE IT THAT FAR.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Kicksave wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:*&^$ sorry guys, and Azkar...I was really, really confident in that.

Not another random name...I posted a big long theory on why I think you are a wolf. Go back a few pages.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

Ok, maybe I'm putting my neck out there but I am pretty suspicious of Beerman and Pitt. I was merely making a point that their style is not to post much and both defended themselves very quickly. I don't know maybe I'm looking more into that than I should. This could get me eaten but that's part of the game right?
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Also, I could just suck at this game...I would have bet money on Azkar.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

jaysmiter wrote:
Kicksave wrote:

Not another random name...I posted a big long theory on why I think you are a wolf. Go back a few pages.
Go ahead and lynch me. Just another notch in your belt of wrong.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Kicksave wrote:
Not like you've been right this game. Where are your thoughts and ideas?
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

jwienand wrote:Ok, maybe I'm putting my neck out there but I am pretty suspicious of Beerman and Pitt. I was merely making a point that their style is not to post much and both defended themselves very quickly. I don't know maybe I'm looking more into that than I should. This could get me eaten but that's part of the game right?
That is really, really weird...
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

jwienand wrote:Ok, maybe I'm putting my neck out there but I am pretty suspicious of Beerman and Pitt. I was merely making a point that their style is not to post much and both defended themselves very quickly. I don't know maybe I'm looking more into that than I should. This could get me eaten but that's part of the game right?
I found that interesting also... immediate response from both of them.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

I wasn't really defending the theory of how much I normally post. The first few games I was pretty quiet but the last few I've been more talkative. Through the first part of the game I posted a good bit (maybe you should go back and read the first 15 pages :lol: ) But I even said last night that I wouldn't be around because I was going to the Pirates game.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

jaysmiter wrote:
Kicksave wrote:
Look, I had a hunch and went with it. It wasn't just my vote that got him lynched. I was wrong. If you want to lynch me, go ahead. You'd just be wasting another night and another villager would be dead.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

Kicksave wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:
Kicksave wrote:
Look, I had a hunch and went with it. It wasn't just my vote that got him lynched. I was wrong. If you want to lynch me, go ahead. You'd just be wasting another night and another villager would be dead.
We don't vote at night :lol:
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

jwienand wrote:
Kicksave wrote:
jaysmiter wrote: Not like you've been right this game. Where are your thoughts and ideas?
We don't vote at night :lol:
You know what I mean. Another night passes and we're still no closer to a wolf than we were before.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

Kicksave wrote:

You know what I mean. Another night passes and we're still no closer to a wolf than we were before.
I know, just bustin balls.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

ok i'm back.. and based on loose observation and random thoughts, i shall step into senka's shoes and be senka.

- beerman - Village hates beerman. I say who else will help me get drunk?
- Letang - i'm still convinced [wolf]. he talks but hides as well... that was his idea in game 1 and it worked fairly well.
- iEUX - quick to accuse. noticing the last few games, that gets you killed, so its a risk on his end if he is a wolf
- MWB - no info, which scares me
- Senka - villager fo' sho
- Errey - Who knows. 50/50 chance. Is or isnt. that's the way i see it haha.
- Irisheyes - As much as people jumped on her for being a wolf, I actually have her in my top 3 as being one.
- Twisted Wrister - well i called TW out early looking to be lynch and no go. i still wonder.
- jwienand -Not much to go off of from recent memory
- Jose -I live jose cuervo. as for the person though, i'm thinking Jose is the vig. its just a 'shot in the dark'
- Kicksave - Azkar's personal death wish to me to lynch
- PittPensfan - ?
- canaan - Along with Tang & Irsh, the 3rd of my top 3.
- jaysmiter - Wants Kicksave out.

My angel is between Jay & iEUX based on their radical movements. assuming they can defend themselves each night...

As for the angel though, i'd hope they would play it like i did last time, knowing that there is no longer a seer.

Take it as you may (in that im oblivious and am trying to spark something from everyone else's mind. people think im just random, and i may be, but I can stir up past ideas from people. I hope i can do it for a little while longer, but to be honest, im SURPRISED i didnt go night 1. i def assumed, since i kind of led the table last game and game 1 and in like... game bhaw (when i gave him that game) ... but i guess the wolves are so far confindent i havent called them out.

good luck?
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

iEUX wrote:senka. you may want to go back and take note that irisheyes claims to be the angel
well then i guess that shoots that all down. poop. ok. lets change this up then lol cause i clearly had no idea.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

Senka wrote:ok i'm back.. and based on loose observation and random thoughts, i shall step into senka's shoes and be senka.

- Letang - i'm still convinced [wolf]. he talks but hides as well... that was his idea in game 1 and it worked fairly well.
- iEUX - quick to accuse. noticing the last few games, that gets you killed, so its a risk on his end if he is a wolf
- Irisheyes - As much as people jumped on her for being a wolf, I actually have her in my top 3 as being one.
- Twisted Wrister - well i called TW out early looking to be lynch and no go. i still wonder.
- Jose -I live jose cuervo. as for the person though, i'm thinking Jose is the vig. its just a 'shot in the dark'
- PittPensfan - ?

My angel is between Jay & iEUX based on their radical movements. assuming they can defend themselves each night...

As for the angel though, i'd hope they would play it like i did last time, knowing that there is no longer a seer.

Take it as you may (in that im oblivious and am trying to spark something from everyone else's mind. people think im just random, and i may be, but I can stir up past ideas from people. I hope i can do it for a little while longer, but to be honest, im SURPRISED i didnt go night 1. i def assumed, since i kind of led the table last game and game 1 and in like... game bhaw (when i gave him that game) ... but i guess the wolves are so far confindent i havent called them out.

good luck?
Dude, I already came out as the angel. No one's disputed it, but if you'd like to think that I'm a wolf, go ahead.

The reason I came out was because I'd already screwed up and gave myself away without meaning to, and a lot of villagers already had me pegged.

Maybe the wolves are confident that you haven't called them out because you, yourself, are a wolf? It seems people trust you too easily this game because you were the angel last game.

Food for thought.
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by the errey i breathe »

a good play would be if irisheyes is actually a wolf and comes out as the angel hoping the real angel doesn't log on or notice. it could work bc she posted it during the day when not many were around and may not see it. plus with the success senka had with it last game it could keep her in the clear.

this is definitely wrong but would be an interesting play.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Senka wrote:- beerman - Village hates beerman. I say who else will help me get drunk?
I'm leaving it in my will, if the wolves nom me or the village decides to lynch me for no reason I'd like to leave my beer garden to you Senka. That way even when I'm dead you'll still be drunk thanks to me 8-)
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

ok i'm back.. and based on loose observation and random thoughts, i shall step into senka's shoes and be senka.

- Irisheyes - Angel. As awesome as they come. Last games angel sucked...
- Jose -I live jose cuervo. as for the person though, i'm thinking Jose is the vig. its just a 'shot in the dark'. alot of his thoughts are paralleling mine?
- PittPensfan - since irish eyes has been dismissed, my next in line wolf.

good luck?[/quote]
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

the errey i breathe wrote:a good play would be if irisheyes is actually a wolf and comes out as the angel hoping the real angel doesn't log on or notice. it could work bc she posted it during the day when not many were around and may not see it. plus with the success senka had with it last game it could keep her in the clear.

I'm not sure I'm that clever. :lol:
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

the errey i breathe wrote:a good play would be if irisheyes is actually a wolf and comes out as the angel hoping the real angel doesn't log on or notice. it could work bc she posted it during the day when not many were around and may not see it. plus with the success senka had with it last game it could keep her in the clear.

I thought the same thing, I really dont think IE is doing it but look how easily Senka missed it maybe if she did do it the real angel could have just as easily overlooked it?