WEREWOLF V GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Re: WEREWOLF V GAME THREAD

Post by the errey i breathe »

i wasn't accusing you bc i was a wolf, i was just saying that wasn't good reasoning to say you weren't anything bc its your first time.
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

iEUX wrote:P.S. maybe you can tell by that talk that im sorta bitter about role selection and not having anything exciting to do out here but hang myself
::dream sequence::
I wanna be a great seer. that lasts the whole game. and at the end just outs the whole pack. mwahahaha. yea....
same dream i had before this game started only to have it crushed when i signed on.
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

well by your rationale you and irisheyes were the two choices and i just picked one from there. after mumbo got lynched i was still unsure and picked you but then changed to azkar.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

MWB, I don't think you are a wolf because Errey was his first game. That's not it at all.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

MWB wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:
iEUX wrote:ok. try this on for size, everyone thats online

i dont think azhr is a good lynch right here. ill write him a pass for accusing me yesterday since it looked like I was the go-to guy

in lieu of thowing out accusations let me see if I can make a list of people I trust....with the idea that maybe if we pull together instead of tear ourselves apart we'll have a better chance. ok?

canaan- villager. hes busy right now, NAN likely knew it beforehand, no role
senka, youve been nothing but senka it seems to me.
the more I think about it. smiter. had you been a wolf it would've been a very dangerous avenue to take- lurk for three days. wouldnt make sense to take such a risk if you had a part to play out here. youre safe in my head.
letang knows Im a villager and even previous to that has been a calming voice of reason in this thread. i feel wholly comfortable with this alliance
MWB. im going to base my trust for you off of this. I know roles are generated randomly. But my guess is that NAN would like to ease any new player into WW as just a regular villager in case you were to not understand or screw things up. Now, you seem to be competent, active, and have a good grasp of the game and the rules but nobody couldve known that going in. make sense?
irisheyes. :D sorry to have wailed it out for all like that. but im sure you understand, right? sitting there after that one writeup thinking to myself "cue a coy response from irisheyes" and then it happens made me jump 10 feet in the air. it was shortsighted, but i knew you were something
An alliance, you say? That hasn't been attempted yet in the previous games. I am for it. The only one on that list I think might be a wolf is MWB (errey was a wolf his first game, so your logic is kinda iffy on that one).

I'm in.
I think the logic that I'm a wolf because Errey was in his first game is a bit iffy, but everyone's entitled...
That would leave us with:
- beerman
- Errey
- Twisted Wrister
- Azkar
- jwienand
- Jose
- Kicksave
- PittPensfan

The ones who haven't been thrown out there and haven't said much lately are beerman and PittPensfan.
If I remember correctly those 2 never really posted alot in previous Werewolf games.
PittPensFan
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by PittPensFan »

jwienand wrote: If I remember correctly those 2 never really posted alot in previous Werewolf games.
I haven't had much of a chance to get on because I unexpectedly picked up more hours at work and I work the night shift and go to class during the day. The other game I played I had family business to attend to and couldn't post either and got auto-killed.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

PittPensFan wrote:
jwienand wrote: If I remember correctly those 2 never really posted alot in previous Werewolf games.
I haven't had much of a chance to get on because I unexpectedly picked up more hours at work and I work the night shift and go to class during the day. The other game I played I had family business to attend to and couldn't post either and got auto-killed.
I wasn't trying to call you out or anything really. Just an observation of how people played in the past. I must admit though posting right after you may have felt called out is a little suspicious. 8-)
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

iEUX wrote:I didnt think mumbo was a good lynch early on in the voting. I was just trying to avoid the noose myself. Then somebody said hed been online but not posting and I felt even better about it.

its a shame too because mumbobob is a cool username

i like to say it.
mumbo. bob. mumbobob. mumbomumbomumbo. bob. 2-1-7mumbo.

anyhow. smiter, i really wanna go with you on this.
somebody not posting, doing nothing but lurking and paying close attention is likely to turn up something....plus azkar only needs two....

BUT. i have my own reservations about the timing and nature of beermans posts. I see him hopping on the popular votes.
look what hes done people. was on me when i was the hot pick but then switched to mumbo late. bandwagoning.
and I see that others are throwing him out as a possiblity right now

lets all lynch beerman
I'm not going back through, is this your first vote, or are you unlynching azkar??
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

Take a stand NAN! Don't take this crap.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

iEUX wrote:I didnt think mumbo was a good lynch early on in the voting. I was just trying to avoid the noose myself. Then somebody said hed been online but not posting and I felt even better about it.

its a shame too because mumbobob is a cool username

i like to say it.
mumbo. bob. mumbobob. mumbomumbomumbo. bob. 2-1-7mumbo.

anyhow. smiter, i really wanna go with you on this.
somebody not posting, doing nothing but lurking and paying close attention is likely to turn up something....plus azkar only needs two....

BUT. i have my own reservations about the timing and nature of beermans posts. I see him hopping on the popular votes.
look what hes done people. was on me when i was the hot pick but then switched to mumbo late. bandwagoning.
and I see that others are throwing him out as a possiblity right now

lets all lynch beerman
Beerman does feel kind of...not right...but, I'm sticking with my guns on this one. I am really confident on Azkar and Kicksave, it's just the third I'm not sure of.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Azkar - 6

beerman - 1
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

jwienand wrote:
PittPensFan wrote:
I wasn't trying to call you out or anything really. Just an observation of how people played in the past. I must admit though posting right after you may have felt called out is a little suspicious. 8-)
Good point, j-dub...for someone not around a whole lot, it's either just really great timing or perhaps a slip?
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Haven't been around much lately but I've been working a good bit. I noticed something yesterday and hadn't had time to go back and look it up until now. It could be nothing but I thought it seemed a little off at the time I read it but I just blew it off until I could go back and look it up for sure.

But the first day and a half of the game jwienand didn't post at all, around 10am on pg 13 letang called him and mumbo out for not posting a whole lot and kicksave said it might be because they dont have power. By page 15 and just a few hours later jwienand suddenly responds and says he "hasn't been lurking or had power" and asks what happened because he doesn't want to read 15 pages. I just thought it was kind of awkward that shortly after his name got brought up he was back all of the sudden. Once again it could be nothing and he truly may not have power (hope that's not the case that would suck) but I thought it seemed a bit wolfy.

lynch jwienand
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Azkar - 6

beerman - 1

jwienand - 1
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I'm hesitating on voting azkar. He posted his own list of suppositions after jaysmiter and two of his wolf picks were the same - jwienand and jose. If azkar is a wolf, he wouldn't do this unless these two are not wolves. I believe the wolf pick that was different was errey, who jaysmiter had as a villager.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

I like the jwienand vote, he's stuck out to me for a little bit now, glad to see someone else picked up on it

lynch Jwienand
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

beerman wrote:Haven't been around much lately but I've been working a good bit. I noticed something yesterday and hadn't had time to go back and look it up until now. It could be nothing but I thought it seemed a little off at the time I read it but I just blew it off until I could go back and look it up for sure.

But the first day and a half of the game jwienand didn't post at all, around 10am on pg 13 letang called him and mumbo out for not posting a whole lot and kicksave said it might be because they dont have power. By page 15 and just a few hours later jwienand suddenly responds and says he "hasn't been lurking or had power" and asks what happened because he doesn't want to read 15 pages. I just thought it was kind of awkward that shortly after his name got brought up he was back all of the sudden. Once again it could be nothing and he truly may not have power (hope that's not the case that would suck) but I thought it seemed a bit wolfy.

lynch jwienand
It is kind of suspicious, and I do think his timing wasn't very good on that, or on the post he made about me...

I am starting to lean more towards him not being a wolf but just not knowing the flow of the game and how to time posts =P
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

MWB wrote:I'm hesitating on voting azkar. He posted his own list of suppositions after jaysmiter and two of his wolf picks were the same - jwienand and jose. If azkar is a wolf, he wouldn't do this unless these two are not wolves. I believe the wolf pick that was different was errey, who jaysmiter had as a villager.

All that could mean is I was right on him and wrong on the other two, which he, as a wolf, will try and take advantage of. What skin is it off his back if he agrees that two people he knows AREN'T wolves are wolves?
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

jaysmiter wrote:
beerman wrote:Haven't been around much lately but I've been working a good bit. I noticed something yesterday and hadn't had time to go back and look it up until now. It could be nothing but I thought it seemed a little off at the time I read it but I just blew it off until I could go back and look it up for sure.

lynch jwienand
It is kind of suspicious, and I do think his timing wasn't very good on that, or on the post he made about me...

I am starting to lean more towards him not being a wolf but just not knowing the flow of the game and how to time posts =P
Yeah, I'm not saying it was anything definite but I read it yesterday and it really stuck out to me and this is the first chance I've had to sit down and reread everything. Right now he's the best hunch I got and I'm following it.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Azkar - 6

beerman - 1

jwienand - 2
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

jaysmiter wrote:

lynch jwienand

The "That's wolf talk" post was very common in previous games. It's really more sarcasm you can ask NAN, or if canaan was here he'd be saying it alot too. On that note I live in Shaler and most definately did not have power until today. My mom just called to tell me she stopped by my house and the power is on!!! Oh happy day, I was about to go nuts!!!
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

jaysmiter wrote:
MWB wrote:I'm hesitating on voting azkar. He posted his own list of suppositions after jaysmiter and two of his wolf picks were the same - jwienand and jose. If azkar is a wolf, he wouldn't do this unless these two are not wolves. I believe the wolf pick that was different was errey, who jaysmiter had as a villager.

All that could mean is I was right on him and wrong on the other two, which he, as a wolf, will try and take advantage of. What skin is it off his back if he agrees that two people he knows AREN'T wolves are wolves?
Yeah, that's my point... so if azkar turns out to be a wolf, jwienand and jose most likely aren't. Obviously doesn't help right now, but might in the future.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Azkar - 7

jwienand - 2
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

lynch Azkar
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

iEUX wrote:ok. beerman. if theres ever a test passed. you just did it.

lets think about this. i cast a lynch vote for him which i feel had some good basis.

he comes on....a smart thing for a wolf to do would be to hop right on the azkar train which is already almost full.......
it wouldve made the count 7-1 and almost ensured he doesnt get the noose....

instead he starts a new vote?
A) nobody wanted to get behind me on it B) you swung me, beerman

so unlynch the bman
and ill go with smiter since he seems confident

lynch azkar

This makes sense to me and I think finalizes my decision.
lynch azkar