WEREWOLF V GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Re: WEREWOLF V GAME THREAD

Post by LeopardLetang »

jaysmiter wrote:So Azkar's "theories" are essentially the same ones that I have, minus his opinion on Errey...and his immediate defense was not "I'm not a wolf, here's why" but it was to lynch me as self-defense?
why do i think he's not a wolf now though?

crap.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

To help along everyone's ideas, I'm formally coming out as the angel. Many of you guessed it already. But this way there will be no confusion on the matter.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

IrishEyes wrote:To help along everyone's ideas, I'm formally coming out as the angel. Many of you guessed it already. But this way there will be no confusion on the matter.
hahaha. i was seconds away from coming after you.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

iEUX wrote:
IrishEyes wrote:To help along everyone's ideas, I'm formally coming out as the angel. Many of you guessed it already. But this way there will be no confusion on the matter.
BANG!!! JESUS CHRIST! thanks irisheyes. and thanks for not letting me get lynched yesterday for it!

see people. see see see see!!!
Do you like caffeine?
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Ugh...that doesn't really help anything. I've already expressed my displeasure for people just coming out and saying they are the angel and everyone just buying into it...
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

jaysmiter wrote:
Ugh...that doesn't really help anything. I've already expressed my displeasure for people just coming out and saying they are the angel and everyone just buying into it...
But, since I had already thought that anyway...I will buy into it...this time.

dun dun dunnnnn
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

iEUX wrote:
BANG!!! JESUS CHRIST! thanks irisheyes. and thanks for not letting me get lynched yesterday for it!

see people. see see see see!!!
Well, your moment of panic led to my moment of panic, and I practically outed myself right there, even though I didn't want to. And then when the voting was getting more towards me, I nearly came out again... and then someone changed their vote from me to someone else, and I relaxed again.

But it seems the village is starting to get itchy, and I didn't want to get lynched without having a chance to tell everyone that I am, indeed, the angel.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

LeopardLetang wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:So Azkar's "theories" are essentially the same ones that I have, minus his opinion on Errey...and his immediate defense was not "I'm not a wolf, here's why" but it was to lynch me as self-defense?

crap.
Not me...makes it clearer.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

jaysmiter wrote:
LeopardLetang wrote:

crap.
Not me...makes it clearer.
That he is a wolf. (to clarify)
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

i'm keeping my vote on azkar since i felt so good about it before. but i must admit, as soon as i saw his first post about 'lynch the heathen,' etc, i felt like we had it all wrong.

but he didn't explain why we thought he was suspicious.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

Well Irisheyes, you've always been my angel :wink:

honestly though, you should've waited to see what happens to the vigilante. Now if we accidentally try and lynch him, he can't come out without dying because it would put you in danger and we need you.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

LeopardLetang wrote:
hahaha. i was seconds away from coming after you.
So was I. My theory was going to be that IrishEyes and jaysmiter were both wolves working together... that IrishEyes pushed him to expose a list of "wolves" who weren't really wolves. I guess that's not true though. Can you lie about being the angel?
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

I was sick last night and in class all day today, thats why I hadnt been posting... I can completely understand where jay is coming from in thinking that, and my first reaction was that he was drawing attention away from himself, thus I wanted to lynch him (hey, I'm defensive okay :p)

but after careful consideration I think it would be in the best interest of the village to not lynch him when I turn out to be a villager
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by the errey i breathe »

i don't think azkar is a wolf but im sticking with my vote because i have no idea on anyone else. i think the next nom nom could definitely make my mind up one way or another.

As for your accusation on me being a wolf...i wish, its more intense when you're a role player but im just a villager this time around.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

JoseCuervo wrote:Well Irisheyes, you've always been my angel :wink:

honestly though, you should've waited to see what happens to the vigilante. Now if we accidentally try and lynch him, he can't come out without dying because it would put you in danger and we need you.
That's why I didn't want to come out, but after the close call last night, and my slip up, anyway, it was kind of pointless to stay hidden when everyone basically knew, anyway.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

I'm going to add this to my list...

Kicksave - Wolf- One of the first accusations he threw out was bhaw because of bhaw's past play, which immediately would garner him some trust with the village because of how big of a win that was for the wolves in 2. He even went as far as to say "If bhaw is a villager, lynch me next." You may ask, as a wolf, why would you put that stipulation on someone you were trying to lynch? Easy..."why would a wolf do that, so he probably he isn't a wolf!" Then he used the "I'll be at work all week excuse that has worked so well before. It's a combination of strategy, and we have all seen how well kicksave can strategerize (sic) as a wolf.

I could be way off on this and he could be completely honest, but...

I kinda doubt that.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Also, Jose is still suspicious in my eyes, but I am more leaning toward him not being a wolf...I hope that doesn't come out to bite me in the face.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

iEUX wrote:ok. try this on for size, everyone thats online

i dont think azhr is a good lynch right here. ill write him a pass for accusing me yesterday since it looked like I was the go-to guy

in lieu of thowing out accusations let me see if I can make a list of people I trust....with the idea that maybe if we pull together instead of tear ourselves apart we'll have a better chance. ok?

canaan- villager. hes busy right now, NAN likely knew it beforehand, no role
senka, youve been nothing but senka it seems to me.
the more I think about it. smiter. had you been a wolf it would've been a very dangerous avenue to take- lurk for three days. wouldnt make sense to take such a risk if you had a part to play out here. youre safe in my head.
letang knows Im a villager and even previous to that has been a calming voice of reason in this thread. i feel wholly comfortable with this alliance
MWB. im going to base my trust for you off of this. I know roles are generated randomly. But my guess is that NAN would like to ease any new player into WW as just a regular villager in case you were to not understand or screw things up. Now, you seem to be competent, active, and have a good grasp of the game and the rules but nobody couldve known that going in. make sense?
irisheyes. :D sorry to have wailed it out for all like that. but im sure you understand, right? sitting there after that one writeup thinking to myself "cue a coy response from irisheyes" and then it happens made me jump 10 feet in the air. it was shortsighted, but i knew you were something
An alliance, you say? That hasn't been attempted yet in the previous games. I am for it. The only one on that list I think might be a wolf is MWB (errey was a wolf his first game, so your logic is kinda iffy on that one).

I'm in.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

Just so you know, Juice used a random generator for roles, and I'm assuming NAN did the same.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Idoit40fans wrote:Just so you know, Juice used a random generator for roles, and I'm assuming NAN did the same.
exactly.
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by the errey i breathe »

yeah i was a wolf first time. i think the roles are random. put me in that alliance because im a villager for certain, i feel im trustworthy enough to join.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Can we call our alliance "Super Awesome Friends Forever"?!?!
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

jaysmiter wrote:
iEUX wrote:ok. try this on for size, everyone thats online

i dont think azhr is a good lynch right here. ill write him a pass for accusing me yesterday since it looked like I was the go-to guy

in lieu of thowing out accusations let me see if I can make a list of people I trust....with the idea that maybe if we pull together instead of tear ourselves apart we'll have a better chance. ok?

canaan- villager. hes busy right now, NAN likely knew it beforehand, no role
senka, youve been nothing but senka it seems to me.
the more I think about it. smiter. had you been a wolf it would've been a very dangerous avenue to take- lurk for three days. wouldnt make sense to take such a risk if you had a part to play out here. youre safe in my head.
letang knows Im a villager and even previous to that has been a calming voice of reason in this thread. i feel wholly comfortable with this alliance
MWB. im going to base my trust for you off of this. I know roles are generated randomly. But my guess is that NAN would like to ease any new player into WW as just a regular villager in case you were to not understand or screw things up. Now, you seem to be competent, active, and have a good grasp of the game and the rules but nobody couldve known that going in. make sense?
irisheyes. :D sorry to have wailed it out for all like that. but im sure you understand, right? sitting there after that one writeup thinking to myself "cue a coy response from irisheyes" and then it happens made me jump 10 feet in the air. it was shortsighted, but i knew you were something
An alliance, you say? That hasn't been attempted yet in the previous games. I am for it. The only one on that list I think might be a wolf is MWB (errey was a wolf his first game, so your logic is kinda iffy on that one).

I'm in.
I think the logic that I'm a wolf because Errey was in his first game is a bit iffy, but everyone's entitled...
That would leave us with:
- beerman
- Errey
- Twisted Wrister
- Azkar
- jwienand
- Jose
- Kicksave
- PittPensfan

The ones who haven't been thrown out there and haven't said much lately are beerman and PittPensfan.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

d
Last edited by newarenanow on Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

jaysmiter wrote:Can we call our alliance "Super Awesome Friends Forever"?!?!
What about SAFE (Super Awesome Friends for Eternity)?