Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: WEREWOLF V GAME THREAD

Post by MWB »

Senka wrote:wat about canaan this game?
PittPensfan?

those along with Letang are 3 names im curious about...

and the whole MWB character i dont really kno anything about...
What would you like to know?
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

MWB wrote:
PittPensfan?

are you a wolf?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

JoseCuervo wrote:
MWB wrote:
PittPensfan?

are you a wolf?
Nope, I don't dig on swine, or villagers for that matter.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

i would bet my gamelife that ieux is a villager. i just can't believe that a wolf would lose it. you never know who the people behind the name are, but if i had to guess which one person was a villager (like in a survival football league thing), i'd go with ieux.

i'm not surprised senka is curious about me. i've talked a whole lot and i'm very surprised i haven't raised more suspicion. i don't care. i think it's dangerous that i want to defend ieux. if i just wanted to survive, i wouldn't. but i really feel strongly that he's a villager. i thought the same thing with bhaw, but it was so early, it didn't matter.

i have no idea who to lynch though. jaysmiter is lucky he came out on time. and my other wonder was jwienand, who popped on right on cue. it's like when i voted against beerman. i had been thinking beerman. then he made a post right then. then someone else called out his name, so i went with it. but i think that's a bad way to go about it. i'm not going to trust my hunches much. but i still have no good evidence. let's see what smiter says. how bout we threaten to lynch him if he doesn't call out his suspicions. :D
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Alright...fine...

Here's what I am pretty sure on:

Canaan - Villager - Hasn't posted much, but hasn't posted anywhere much. I have a strong hunch that he is just bored as a regular villager and is spending his time not at work playing NHL 09.

Senka - Villager - I just really, really don't believe he is anything but a villager. His posts are (most of the time) insightful, and really seem to be helpful of getting the wolves. Well, at least they are trying to be.

Azkar - Wolf - He is quick to vote, quick to accuse, and that's when he is posting. He hasn't posted in a bit, and I think it's because his other wolves told him to knock it off.

MWB - Wolf - Playing the "new guy, I don't know anything" role that Errey was going with last game. This one I'm not 100% sold on, and I could be way off. Just calling it like I see it.

jwienand - Wolf - Has only posted a few times, mostly nothing of consequence. This is tough for me to say, though, simply because he immediately posted "that's wolf talk" in response to my first post back, like immediately. So it could very easily be mistaken for me to be targeting him because he said that. But, let's think about this. I made my original post, which was referenced again by Letang (I believe), so it's known what I was doing. If jwienand is a wolf, why wouldn't he jump on that right away, so if I were to come out and try to accuse him of being a wolf, he could easily deflect it off using that defense?

Jose - Wolf - Call it a gut feeling, but I think he's a wolf.

Irisheyes - Villager or Angel - Call it a gut feeling, but she's not a wolf.

Errey - Villager - Just the way he is posting. Take a look at it, it's neither calculated or valuable. No offense.

These are just my educated guesses, on the few people that have really caught my attention. I know you are saying "You have 4 wolves picked, jerk" Well, like I said...just educated guesses.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Senka wrote:Im thinking we should all apply for a new name on here (something about WW) and play with them on here. that was it will be totally random like game 1... and that was so much fun.

but we could keep our other names for everything but WW...?
Yeah, as I said in the WWIV thread...I belong to a board that does this (in fact, it's a separate board, altogether) just so you aren't coming in and going "well, this is how Senka played last game, so clearly he is a wolf this time." Makes sense to me.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

jaysmiter wrote:Alright...fine...

Here's what I am pretty sure on:

Canaan - Villager - Hasn't posted much, but hasn't posted anywhere much. I have a strong hunch that he is just bored as a regular villager and is spending his time not at work playing NHL 09.

Senka - Villager - I just really, really don't believe he is anything but a villager. His posts are (most of the time) insightful, and really seem to be helpful of getting the wolves. Well, at least they are trying to be.

Azkar - Wolf - He is quick to vote, quick to accuse, and that's when he is posting. He hasn't posted in a bit, and I think it's because his other wolves told him to knock it off.

MWB - Wolf - Playing the "new guy, I don't know anything" role that Errey was going with last game. This one I'm not 100% sold on, and I could be way off. Just calling it like I see it.

jwienand - Wolf - Has only posted a few times, mostly nothing of consequence. This is tough for me to say, though, simply because he immediately posted "that's wolf talk" in response to my first post back, like immediately. So it could very easily be mistaken for me to be targeting him because he said that. But, let's think about this. I made my original post, which was referenced again by Letang (I believe), so it's known what I was doing. If jwienand is a wolf, why wouldn't he jump on that right away, so if I were to come out and try to accuse him of being a wolf, he could easily deflect it off using that defense?

Jose - Wolf - Call it a gut feeling, but I think he's a wolf.

Irisheyes - Villager or Angel - Call it a gut feeling, but she's not a wolf.

Errey - Villager - Just the way he is posting. Take a look at it, it's neither calculated or valuable. No offense.

These are just my educated guesses, on the few people that have really caught my attention. I know you are saying "You have 4 wolves picked, jerk" Well, like I said...just educated guesses.
More wolf talk :lol: :lol: But really I still don't have power at my house so the only time I can post is when I'm at work. I'm kind of picking up the game from page 16 on so I really have nothing to go on. I just don't feel like reading that many pages, I have way to much internet surfing to do on other sites since I can't get on at home. Bottom line - your hunch on me is wrong.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

Your gut needs alka seltzer.

I know I'm not a wolf and I don't think j-man is either because he didn't have power for awhile. For some reason, I do feel that irisheyes has a role- not sure which one though.

I definitely see where you are coming from with MWB and Azkar though. Especially Azkar, actually, now that you have mentioned that.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

JoseCuervo wrote:Your gut needs alka seltzer.

I know I'm not a wolf and I don't think j-man is either because he didn't have power for awhile. For some reason, I do feel that irisheyes has a role- not sure which one though.

I definitely see where you are coming from with MWB and Azkar though. Especially Azkar, actually, now that you have mentioned that.
Honestly, I'm not that sold on you, just a hunch.

Azkar is probably the one I'm most sold on, though. I would even be willing to throw out a lynch vote on that.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

This is where people get put in a tough position... I said it's my first time playing - which it is - and that makes me suspicious. Now if I try to defend myself, I'll be suspicious, or if I stay quiet, it'll be suspicious.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

i was actually pretty suspicious of jose for a while. i went back and read his posts up to page 8 or 9 and came away convinced he was a villager. in fact, he's probably my second best guess at a villager.

i would very much not be adverse to an azkar lynching. very much not.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

jaysmiter wrote:

Honestly, I'm not that sold on you, just a hunch.

Azkar is probably the one I'm most sold on, though. I would even be willing to throw out a lynch vote on that.
And, I will since I am going out to lunch and to run some errands.
lynch Azkar
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

MWB wrote:

This is where people get put in a tough position... I said it's my first time playing - which it is - and that makes me suspicious. Now if I try to defend myself, I'll be suspicious, or if I stay quiet, it'll be suspicious.
that's what we call...WEREWOLF
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by the errey i breathe »

good point on all of those jay. i think azkar would be a good direction to go. ill listen to more before i lynch but i might as well unynch ieux for now
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by the errey i breathe »

i went back quick and reread azkar's posts and im fine with lynching him.

lynch azkar

plus it just sounds wolfy
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Azkhar -2
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

the errey i breathe wrote:i went back quick and reread azkar's posts and im fine with lynching him.

lynch azkar

plus it just sounds wolfy

i just did too, and feel great about this

lynch azkar
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Azkar -3
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

newarenanow wrote:Azkhar -2
no 'H' hahaha

you and names. azkhar, jaysmitter, jweinand. you created us, you should know :D
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

newarenanow wrote:Azkar -3
smooth move getting that correction in there first. i guess mods can't edit either.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

LeopardLetang wrote:
newarenanow wrote:Azkhar -2
no 'H' hahaha

you and names. azkhar, jaysmitter, jweinand. you created us, you should know :D
Yeah, I'm really bad at that. I just glance at a name and type with whatever entered my head. Those names you just said I'm horrible with along with a few others. I know I'm wrong, but I still type it.

I was trying to be very careful when I made the initial list. My problem is, and you'll see it in my spelling too, is that I just type really fast, and as this is just a messageboard, I could care less about proof reading.
Last edited by newarenanow on Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

Agreed.

lynch azkar
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »