WEREWOLF V GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Re: WEREWOLF V GAME THREAD

Post by Idoit40fans »

Senka wrote:well then we'll have to wait until morning so i can send my NOM NOM PM!

YUM!

haha. I'm going to go out on a long limb here and say I bet you $20 Bob is a regular villager... :D
Thats bold
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

Just got back from my game.

Bandwagon lynching is truly amazing. It takes only about 5 minutes for everyone to simply forget their previous views, and get the game rolling.

That said, I suck. I started that lynch and it was my bad.
mumbobob
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by mumbobob »

Hey guys,

Sorry I was silent this game. I got called out Sunday night on a client emergency and didn't get a chance to check the board until tonight. I'm really sorry I ended up an absentee this game. If I had known I was going to be occupied, I wouldn't have volunteered to play.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Night 4

After a night of hard drinking, and getting loaded, sdm, a regular villager, heads up to search out Irisheyes "establishment" in the Hill district. Surviving the druglords and cokeheads up in that area, sdm feels good about his evening, and heads home, only to be mauled by three hungry wolves as he enters the construction grounds.

The vigilante, unsure of who is a wolf, and knowing numbers are dwindiling, holds onto his silver bullet for another night.

Remaining villagers:

- beerman
- Letang
- iEUX
- MWB
- Senka
- Errey
- Irisheyes
- Twisted Wrister
- Azkar
- jwienand
- Jose
- Kicksave
- PittPensfan
- canaan
- jaysmiter

There are 15 villagers:

3 wolves
10 regular villagers
1 angel
1 vigalante

Dead people:
- Juice (EATEN on NIGHT 1)
- Loaf (Lynched on Day 1)

- Kovy (EATEN on NIGHT 2)
- Idoit40fans (CAPPED on NIGHT 2)
- bhaw (Lynched on Day 2)
- Troy (EATEN on Night 3)
- mumbobob (Lynched on Day 3)
- sdm (EATEN on Night 4)

8 VOTES NEEDED TO LYNCH
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

Son of A!
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by the errey i breathe »

well at least our odds are getting better... :roll:
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

So we're pretty much right where we were yesterday, minus two villagers.
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

im so excited that i have computer access at my internship! let the lynching begin, im gonna go with last rounds runner up.

lynch ieux
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

iEUX - 1
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

I thought we had a better case for ieux than we did for mumbo but I only switched so we could get it over with. I'll probably end up with a vote for ieux unless some new info comes out.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

IrishEyes wrote:So we're pretty much right where we were yesterday, minus two villagers.
On a positive note, it could've been minus three...

I don't really have anyone on my list anymore except for Senka, and I'm not even sure about that one.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

OK...it's day 4 now...I guess I can possibly join in the discussion now. Not sure if I'm going to throw out some votes quite yet, but I definitely have been paying close attention and have one or two suspects. I have no idea who the third could possibly be, though.

I'm not throwing out any names quite yet because I don't want to get assaulted.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

jaysmiter wrote:OK...it's day 4 now...I guess I can possibly join in the discussion now. Not sure if I'm going to throw out some votes quite yet, but I definitely have been paying close attention and have one or two suspects. I have no idea who the third could possibly be, though.

That's werewolf talk :shock:
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

jwienand wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:OK...it's day 4 now...I guess I can possibly join in the discussion now. Not sure if I'm going to throw out some votes quite yet, but I definitely have been paying close attention and have one or two suspects. I have no idea who the third could possibly be, though.

lol, you got me. The only one in the village who hasn't cast a single vote yet because they said they weren't going to cast a vote on the very first night/day. I'm probably the only one who has been honest this game. So, string me up if you'd like, but then you lose the help I may be able to bring.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

Go ahead and throw the names. I'm relatively calm today, so I won't be doing the assaulting. :D But we need to discuss whatever we can.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

jaysmiter wrote:
jwienand wrote:

lol, you got me. The only one in the village who hasn't cast a single vote yet because they said they weren't going to cast a vote on the very first night/day. I'm probably the only one who has been honest this game. So, string me up if you'd like, but then you lose the help I may be able to bring.
I should have expressed my sarcasm
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

jwienand wrote:
I should have expressed my sarcasm
It's cool...I wasn't trying to get hyper defensive. There needs to be a (calmly said) function on this board...ha
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

IrishEyes wrote:

Go ahead and throw the names. I'm relatively calm today, so I won't be doing the assaulting. :D But we need to discuss whatever we can.
But that's one person...a person can get lynched without one person voting! =)
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

Let's put it this way, I'm still keen on getting iEUX to the gallows. Beyond that, I'm really not sure. And we, as a village, have to make a decision here. So quit stalling, jaysmiter, and spill it!
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

I'm sorry but if you have noticed someone, why wouldn't you tell us? Just because you pretty much haven't voted means you're more reliable?

False accusations drive the game, just get the names out while it is still possible.
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

im already voting for ieux so im not switching. lets hear it jay
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

JoseCuervo wrote:

I'm sorry but if you have noticed someone, why wouldn't you tell us? Just because you pretty much haven't voted means you're more reliable?

False accusations drive the game, just get the names out while it is still possible.
agreed, we need the info now before it gets to late, we can't keep getting rid of reg villagers. jay if you know something or have a theory let us know now
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

wat about canaan this game?
PittPensfan?

those along with Letang are 3 names im curious about...

and the whole MWB character i dont really kno anything about...
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Im thinking we should all apply for a new name on here (something about WW) and play with them on here. that was it will be totally random like game 1... and that was so much fun.

but we could keep our other names for everything but WW...?
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

Senka wrote:wat about canaan this game?
PittPensfan?

those along with Letang are 3 names im curious about...

and the whole MWB character i dont really kno anything about...
canaan has been doing work, i think and PittPensfan said something about class and work.

Why are you curious about letang? Just a gut feeling?