beerman - 2
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: WEREWOLF V GAME THREAD

Post by Troy Loney »

bhaw wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:
Senka wrote:class 11-330. bad form troy tho. i hail from nanville, both night and day.
Thats fine, I want to know if you had any reason to vote for me last round and why you were quick to vote this time as well.
Didn't he vote Twisted Wrister? Or did I fail at reading again.

He voted for TW last night, which was actually the first vote. It was just kind of throwing a name out there. I had one vote for me the first day and it was him. I really just want to know what is motivating his votes. Is it just randomness (thats a little wolfy), i'd just like some info. It's not like i even think there's more than a 30% chance that he is a wolf. But the only way you learn about people in the game is to accuse them and make them defend their actions.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

bhaw wrote:I was just thinking about it and he made a point not to switch his vote last night when I asked about it so we could finish up the vote. I think he's trying to hold on to that one for later. It's the only reasonable thing I have to go off of besides the above.

lynch beerman
sorry i was eating dinner when you asked that by the time i got back to my computer there were already enough votes to lynch
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

unlynch beerman

i talked myself out of it while in the shower. it's not because of the comment he just made about dinner
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Senka is totally random, which is why I listed him as someone to be careful of if you lynch me today.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

TW - 2
Senka -2
bhaw - 4
jose - 1
beerman - 1
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

LeopardLetang wrote:unlynch beerman

i talked myself out of it while in the shower. it's not because of the comment he just made about dinner
i couldn't figure out if he seemed suspicious because of revenge or because i really had a good hunch. then i remembered that i've never gotten a hunch right, so i'll just wait and see.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

You people are killing me here.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

Senka is totally random
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Do you have a better idea? I'm up for hearing anything but "bhaw changed his vote."
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

My plan was to lynch senka first if the wolves didnt eat him, but as they got juice who is also a very good player instead I put it off until my second vote. He's too good not to be have eaten by now.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

TW - 1
Senka -2
bhaw - 4
jose - 1
beerman - 1
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

bhaw wrote:Senka is totally random, which is why I listed him as someone to be careful of if you lynch me today.
Do you mean be careful he could be the vig, or be careful he's a wolf?
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

bhaw wrote:

Do you have a better idea? I'm up for hearing anything but "bhaw changed his vote."
If I was a wolf don't you think I would have just jumped on the bandwagon to vote out loaf in the first place? I would have known he wasn't a wolf and wouldve just wanted to get it over with. I left my computer for 45 minutes to go eat and now I'm suspicious I don't get it
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

beerman wrote:
bhaw wrote:

If I was a wolf don't you think I would have just jumped on the bandwagon to vote out loaf in the first place? I would have known he wasn't a wolf and wouldve just wanted to get it over with. I left my computer for 45 minutes to go eat and now I'm suspicious I don't get it
He's trying to divert the attention from himself. He's the leading vote getter right now.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

beerman wrote:
bhaw wrote:

Welcome to my world.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

Azkar wrote:My plan was to lynch senka first if the wolves didnt eat him, but as they got juice who is also a very good player instead I put it off until my second vote. He's too good not to be have eaten by now.
well, senka surely is a good player, but unless he can prove he's the angel, like last game, the way he plays/talks doesn't really pose a big threat to the wolves. i don't really know what that means. just that i don't agree that it's suspicious that the wolves haven't eated him yet.

now, who would be likely to eat juice and kovy as their first meals. and who would notice that kovy was acting more quiet than usual. perhaps kicksave, but what about canaan? canaan's a hard one since last game he was quiet because of a job? and he did end up a villager. but he'd definitely be a candidate for choosing juice and kovy.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Troy Loney wrote:
bhaw wrote:Senka is totally random, which is why I listed him as someone to be careful of if you lynch me today.
Well either. I don't think he's the vig as I would hope he learned to just not shoot people at random by now, but you never know.

I meant careful because you have no idea what he's doing ever and he always makes it to almost the end because he is so random.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

bhaw wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:
Well either. I don't think he's the vig as I would hope he learned to just not shoot people at random by now, but you never know.

I meant careful because you have no idea what he's doing ever and he always makes it to almost the end because he is so random.
shooting idiot is never just random. it's always a good move :D
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

hmm. i'm sure people will say that juice was a no-brainer for anyone. i guess that's pretty true. (thinking about my post a couple back)
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

LeopardLetang wrote:shooting idiot is never just random. it's always a good move :D
I thought that was kicksave :lol:
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

bhaw wrote:
LeopardLetang wrote:shooting idiot is never just random. it's always a good move :D
I thought that was kicksave :lol:
you say idiot, i say kicksave. samesies
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

LeopardLetang wrote:
Azkar wrote:My plan was to lynch senka first if the wolves didnt eat him, but as they got juice who is also a very good player instead I put it off until my second vote. He's too good not to be have eaten by now.
well, senka surely is a good player, but unless he can prove he's the angel, like last game, the way he plays/talks doesn't really pose a big threat to the wolves. i don't really know what that means. just that i don't agree that it's suspicious that the wolves haven't eated him yet.

now, who would be likely to eat juice and kovy as their first meals. and who would notice that kovy was acting more quiet than usual. perhaps kicksave, but what about canaan? canaan's a hard one since last game he was quiet because of a job? and he did end up a villager. but he'd definitely be a candidate for choosing juice and kovy.
If I were a wolf, I wouldn't be eating the people who cause mass chaos but that's just me.

I also don't think canaan is a wolf. I don't know if we're allowed to use information from outside werewolf but I've been having a convo with him in private messages about thePensBlog for the past few days and he's few and far between with answers. He normally answers within a few hours.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

LeopardLetang wrote:hmm. i'm sure people will say that juice was a no-brainer for anyone. i guess that's pretty true. (thinking about my post a couple back)
I would also find it hard to believe canaan would eat juice and kovy right away. He might as well wear a t-shirt that says "I'm the wolf."
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

If you want to lynch me, go ahead. I never get far anyway. You'll just end up losing another villager.

I still think bhaw is the way to go this round. Like I said, the last time he acted like this was in WWII when we were both wolves and we finished what was to be known as the best game a group of werewolves has ever played.