WEREWOLF V GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Re: WEREWOLF V GAME THREAD

Post by newarenanow »

Kovy, do not reveal what you have found out as you are now dead.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

The one time Kovy is quiet...
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

That sucks!!!
Kovy27
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Kovy27 »

newarenanow wrote:Kovy, do not reveal what you have found out as you are now dead.
Yes, I know NAN.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

You can, however, drop hints.
Kovy27
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Kovy27 »

Kicksave wrote:You can, however, drop hints.
That's cheating. Figure it out yourselves. :twisted:
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Kovy27 wrote:
newarenanow wrote:Kovy, do not reveal what you have found out as you are now dead.
Yes, I know NAN.
Good. :D
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Kovy27 wrote:
Kicksave wrote:You can, however, drop hints.
That's cheating. Figure it out yourselves. :twisted:
If you're not cheating, you're not trying.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

well that blows

I don't feel like going back and looking it up but has the seer lasted very long in any of the games so far? It seems like their always one of the first to go somehow
Kovy27
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Kovy27 »

beerman wrote:well that blows

I don't feel like going back and looking it up but has the seer lasted very long in any of the games so far? It seems like their always one of the first to go somehow
I can't remember a seer lasting past night 3. I should have known better.
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

Well aint that interesting?
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

lucky bastards....anyone have any theories on who to lynch
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

I am going with a high quantity poster it seems like so far all the role players are people that post often
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

sdm5055 wrote:I am going with a high quantity poster it seems like so far all the role players are people that post often
good call...not me though (i'm not a wolf)
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

Really?

This blows. I'm guessing Kovy was trying to look up bhaw with the way he was acting earlier.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

I think it would be a good idea to wait until tomorrow before everyone starts voting. I'm going to bed soon, and I don't want to wake up to find myself lynched.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

IrishEyes wrote:I think it would be a good idea to wait until tomorrow before everyone starts voting. I'm going to bed soon, and I don't want to wake up to find myself lynched.
Agreed, that's why I didn't vote.
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by the errey i breathe »

well thats not a good start. last game i was thrilled about that fact, now its kind of depressing. Any ideas or is this gonna be another blind lynch?? Although i have some ideas.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

I think the vigilantes keep getting itchy trigger fingers due to the role players getting taken out early.

I'll wait till morning, but don't lynch me until like 10am. I'm 3 hours behind, so I'm not necessarily awake when you all are.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

bhaw wrote:I think the vigilantes keep getting itchy trigger fingers due to the role players getting taken out early.

I'll wait till morning, but don't lynch me until like 10am. I'm 3 hours behind, so I'm not necessarily awake when you all are.
I just want to be able to defend myself if it comes to that. That's all I'm asking.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

bhaw wrote:I think the vigilantes keep getting itchy trigger fingers due to the role players getting taken out early.

I have class throughout the morning, so definitely just take some time. We can still get out of this hole like last game.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

JoseCuervo wrote:

I have class throughout the morning, so definitely just take some time. We can still get out of this hole like last game.
It's not a hole yet. Villagers still outnumber the wolves pretty heavily. We still have the vigilante, which may or may not be a benefit (if they'd stop randomly shooting people :lol: ).
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

bhaw wrote: It's not a hole yet.
Just throwing it out that we did pretty bad at the start without the seer around to help us last game.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

sdm5055 wrote:I am going with a high quantity poster it seems like so far all the role players are people that post often
huh?

so far in this game or so far in the ones you've played? you know the role players are picked at random right? also, if anything it's the quiet ones that are the role players. or at least 50/50. that's what kicksave meant by, "the one time kovy's quiet"

which doesn't support his theory on being quiet at night. it just means kovy should have been more talkative. heh. but it's hard when you're a role player. the tendency is to lock up and play it safe by staying quiet. again, at least 50/50. but personally, i'd pick a quiet one.

as nan was so adament about making sure kovy didn't say anything, i'd assume kovy hit a role player and a good chance of a wolf. it could be nothing, but i like jose's thinking. i still don't think bhaw's a wolf, but he played us so good in WWII, was it?

i'll check back in a couple hours before bed. there's a good game going on despite the mnf booth.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

LeopardLetang wrote:
huh?

so far in this game or so far in the ones you've played? you know the role players are picked at random right? also, if anything it's the quiet ones that are the role players. or at least 50/50. that's what kicksave meant by, "the one time kovy's quiet"

which doesn't support his theory on being quiet at night. it just means kovy should have been more talkative. heh. but it's hard when you're a role player. the tendency is to lock up and play it safe by staying quiet. again, at least 50/50. but personally, i'd pick a quiet one.

as nan was so adament about making sure kovy didn't say anything, i'd assume kovy hit a role player and a good chance of a wolf. it could be nothing, but i like jose's thinking. i still don't think bhaw's a wolf, but he played us so good in WWII, was it?

i'll check back in a couple hours before bed. there's a good game going on despite the mnf booth.
It was WWII when I was a wolf with bhaw. That's why I'm seeing red flags with him. I saw him work from the inside-out and this is what that reminds me of.