Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Re: WEREWOLF V GAME THREAD

Post by JoseCuervo »

IrishEyes wrote:
beerman wrote:
IrishEyes wrote:^^^^^ 1000th post!!! It's so fitting it's in the werewolf thread!!
Congrats

btw please don't eat me tonight
Seriously... wtf? I'm not going to be eating anyone, because I'm not a wolf. And if I have to hear anything about not trusting a woman (bhaw), I'm stealing the vig's gun and blowing someone's head off.

It's night, I should just be quiet, right? Or I'll end up being eaten.
bit defensive, huh?

:lol:
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

IrishEyes wrote:
beerman wrote:
IrishEyes wrote:^^^^^ 1000th post!!! It's so fitting it's in the werewolf thread!!
Congrats

btw please don't eat me tonight
Seriously... wtf? I'm not going to be eating anyone, because I'm not a wolf. And if I have to hear anything about not trusting a woman (bhaw), I'm stealing the vig's gun and blowing someone's head off.

It's night, I should just be quiet, right? Or I'll end up being eaten.
you should come down to my beer garden for a free beer, it'll help you chill a bit :lol:
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

Its a shame I don't still live at the Washington Plaza, I could have my place up there for the game. Then again, its awesome that I don't live there anymore.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

JoseCuervo wrote:bit defensive, huh?

:lol:
:lol: Two games ago I voted to lynch myself to keep the game moving... I'd make a terrible wolf. I'm blaming my defensiveness on being extremely tired and battling a migraine. Maybe I'll just standby and watch until night's over... then work on defending myself during the day.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

beerman wrote:you should come down to my beer garden for a free beer, it'll help you chill a bit :lol:
Mmmm, beer. I could go for a Yuengling right about now.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

I voted for myself last game as well. Good times.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

Idoit40fans wrote:I voted for myself last game as well. Good times.
MMMMMiiiiiisttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkeeeee!
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

IrishEyes wrote:
beerman wrote:you should come down to my beer garden for a free beer, it'll help you chill a bit :lol:
I try, I try, and I try. But I cannot drink Yeungling anymore.....I'm a beer snob and it sucks because good beer is expensive.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

Troy Loney wrote:
IrishEyes wrote:
I try, I try, and I try. But I cannot drink Yeungling anymore.....I'm a beer snob and it sucks because good beer is expensive.
Try being a college student who likes gulden draak.

Though to be fair, I love that delicious Naty Light
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

JoseCuervo wrote:
Try being a college student who likes gulden draak.

Though to be fair, I love that delicious Naty Light

I actually drank good beer in college...well not all of college, just my last two years. The other night we had a bunch of those dogfish head aged bottles and some unibrou.

I'm not a huge fan of stouts, i'm big on spring and summer ales, and Unibrou Ephmere might be my favorite beer and it's a fruity beer. the one dogfish head was brewed with blueberries and it was delicious.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

JoseCuervo wrote:Though to be fair, I love that delicious Naty Light
Beast Light always pulled me through when I was low on cash or just wanted to drink heavily at a reduced price
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

I apologize, I should not turn this into a beer thread. Thats basically all I think about right now though.
Kovy27
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Kovy27 »

Troy Loney wrote:I apologize, I should not turn this into a beer thread. Thats basically all I think about right now though.
Troy Loney, WW, and beer. Sounds natural.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

Kovy27 wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:I apologize, I should not turn this into a beer thread. Thats basically all I think about right now though.
I'm game... where can I sign up?

Oh wait! :lol:
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Kovy27 wrote:
it's football season, the temperature has cooled down a bit.....i'm still in that college mode where fall = heavy drinking.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

Troy Loney wrote:
Kovy27 wrote:
it's football season, the temperature has cooled down a bit.....i'm still in that college mode where fall = heavy drinking.
i'm in that mood and it's starting to kill me already
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

JoseCuervo wrote:
Just wait until your 26 man...the sickening thing about alcohol and hangovers is that the more tolerance you build the worse your hangovers. Your tolerance accumulates and as does the withdrawal you experience the following day. If i'm not careful I'm bed ridden the day after heavy boozing.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Troy Loney wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
Just wait until your 26 man...the sickening thing about alcohol and hangovers is that the more tolerance you build the worse your hangovers. Your tolerance accumulates and as does the withdrawal you experience the following day. If i'm not careful I'm bed ridden the day after heavy boozing.

Not to ruin the thread, but booze talk always will draw me in. I used to booze like a maniac. When I reached about 26 or 27, the hangovers started to catch up to me.

Then at 28, I got married, and there was no more lying in bed all day, so the drinking slowed.

Now, at 30, I will drink my face off when I know the wife is away for the weekend visiting her sister, or I get a weekend pass to go over my buddy's place to watch college/NFL football (i get one a year weekend pass).

Back to modding.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

newarenanow wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:

Not to ruin the thread, but booze talk always will draw me in. I used to booze like a maniac. When I reached about 26 or 27, the hangovers started to catch up to me.

Then at 28, I got married, and there was no more lying in bed all day, so the drinking slowed.

Now, at 30, I will drink my face off when I know the wife is away for the weekend visiting her sister, or I get a weekend pass to go over my buddy's place to watch college/NFL football (i get one a year weekend pass).

Back to modding.
note to self: never get married and never grow old
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Hey now, 30 ain't that old. I used to think so, but not anymore! I still act like I'm 20. :D
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

I don't get it. I'm 26 and suffer from less hangovers than when I was 21 or 22. I got wasted on Saturday night, and I woke up, on my own, at 8:30 Sunday morning, and I felt great.

Then I stayed up too late last night and am horribly tired today.

Weird.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

IrishEyes wrote:I don't get it. I'm 26 and suffer from less hangovers than when I was 21 or 22. I got wasted on Saturday night, and I woke up, on my own, at 8:30 Sunday morning, and I felt great.

Weird.
I don't want to generalize you. But the truth is your a girl, right? You're probably drunk after 3-4 drinks, your lighter, and what not. But as dudes, when we drink we have like 12-15 drinks, it's just a lot more alcohol that we put in ourselves, and the more tolerance we get the more alchohol we have to consume, and hence the more poison we put into our bodies. and therefore the ridiculous hangovers that we endure.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

Troy Loney wrote:
IrishEyes wrote:I don't get it. I'm 26 and suffer from less hangovers than when I was 21 or 22. I got wasted on Saturday night, and I woke up, on my own, at 8:30 Sunday morning, and I felt great.

Weird.
I don't want to generalize you. But the truth is your a girl, right? You're probably drunk after 3-4 drinks, your lighter, and what not. But as dudes, when we drink we have like 12-15 drinks, it's just a lot more alcohol that we put in ourselves, and the more tolerance we get the more alchohol we have to consume, and hence the more poison we put into our bodies. and therefore the ridiculous hangovers that we endure.
I'm not offended by your generalization. But I definitely have a better tolerance for alcohol than a lot of guys I know, and not those girly drinks, either. And I give no details, but I'm not a stick figure. Let's put it this way, Troy, my favorite shot is Jameson whiskey. :D
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

newarenanow wrote:Hey now, 30 ain't that old. I used to think so, but not anymore! I still act like I'm 20. :D
Two weekends ago, played high low and sucked so I ended up taking like 13 shots(of Jose) in 30 minutes, took a break, went back and ended up taking 3 more. Went to my friend's off-campus back to school party. Don't remember much but I had a few shots of patron then ended waking up at 4:30 in one of his neighbor's houses next to a beast (luckily I was clothed or I would've thrown up). Walked like 20 minutes back to my place to find our apartment door kicked in with my roommates keys in the lock. (Apparently someone was walking him back when he ran off into some random neighborhood, suddenly decided he should go home 2 hours later, forgot we went out the backdoor and had a chain on the front, so he kicked it in.)

That's what happens when you are 20, and those are the times I wish I was thirty or at least acted slightly older...
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Night 2

Mourning over the loss of his assless leather chaps wearing buddy, Juice, Kovy, the seer, cries himself to sleep on night two. Those tears of sadness turn into screams as he is nom nommed by 3 hungry wolves.
In the distance, a gunshot is fired. Idoit40fans, a regular villager sitting around the new arena site like an idiot, is blasted by a fellow villager.

Remaining villagers:

- beerman
- Letang
- mumbobob
- sdm
- bhaw
- iEUX
- MWB
- Troy
- Senka
- Errey
- Irisheyes
- Twisted Wrister
- Azkar
- jwienand
- Jose
- Kicksave
- PittPensfan
- canaan
- jaysmiter

There are 19 villagers:

3 wolves
14 regular villagers
1 angel
1 vigilante

Dead people:
- Juice (EATEN on NIGHT 1)
- Loaf (Lynched on Day 1)
- Kovy (EATEN on NIGHT 2)
- Idoit40fans (CAPPED on NIGHT 2)

10 VOTES NEEDED
Last edited by newarenanow on Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.