NHL Second Liner

Re: WEREWOLF V GAME THREAD

Post by newarenanow »

Loaf - 9

Troy - 1

sdm - 1

Irisheyes - 1

bhaw - 2

This is based off all of the yellow Lynch ______ out there, and I subtracted all the blue unlynch ______ (plus bhaw unlychning).

Going forward, please state if you are unlynching someone and put it in blue. It makes life a lot easier.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

Idoit40fans wrote:
bhaw wrote:
Kicksave wrote:I say everyone lynchs bhaw for being indecisive. He knows how the game is played and knows the first round is a crap chute. He's trying to manipulate the situation. He's either going to be an annoyance or a wolf. Either way, he should be gone.

lame... people wanted someone to talk and no one else was brave enough to offer up the first lynching. I think it's pretty easy to see why I changed. Loaf gave up. A wolf wouldn't just give up in round 1. So why not at least try someone else.

If the entire thread was people saying "lynch _______" and never disagreeing, no one would ever get flushed out.

I don't see any reason to lynch loaf when there are 22? other people. I'm a regular villager and that should be apparent by now. At least I'm voting. We need 12 votes, so my one vote can't change anything unless others decide to not vote.
wow, i was supposed to type something there. not sure what, but i definitely didn't mean to submit.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

I was wondering why two people quoted my post in a row...
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

I did the same thing, guess its all about padding the post count...anyways, bhaw is defending himself from Kicksave like a wolf, so if it acts like a wolf it must be a wolf.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

bhaw wrote:I was wondering why two people quoted my post in a row...
Twister highlighted the part where it said "Loaf isn't a wolf, he wouldn't have gave up round 1". Basically saying he's trying you. You're persistent in defending yourself and you're trying to manipulate the entire situation.

bhaw = wolf.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

I was gonna agree with kicksave, no reason to be switching now. Also its not contradictory to not want discussion right now then complain that no one talks later. Discussion will not be beneficial at this point, though it is making me suspicious of bhaw. I don't really expect to get an idea about anyone till day 2 or 3 though.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

bhaw wrote: I'm a regular villager and that should be apparent by now.
heheh. favorite line from this game so far.

i forget who said this last game, towards the end, "I've been saying I'm a regular villager for a while now"

i'm going to go look it up. i was going to make it my location.

anyway, i was hoping to hear from loaf and we did. i wish he'd try a little harder. i remember idoit didn't argue his vote when he was a wolf. just saying loaf didn't convince me. maybe he was busy or didn't care. maybe that was his wolfy strategy. i don't know. i doubt he really is a wolf, but i can't tell who else is. if he's willing to give up so easy, he's also probably not a good guy role player. better a regular villager than one of them.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Twisted Wrister wrote:I did the same thing, guess its all about padding the post count...anyways, bhaw is defending himself from Kicksave like a wolf, so if it acts like a wolf it must be a wolf.
So your theory is the I tried to lynch a wolf as a wolf in round 1, let them get almost lynched, then unlynched just in time to save them and lynch someone else?

I see why the villagers are so bad at this...
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

Going to work til 10ish, be back around then
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

bhaw wrote:
Twisted Wrister wrote:I did the same thing, guess its all about padding the post count...anyways, bhaw is defending himself from Kicksave like a wolf, so if it acts like a wolf it must be a wolf.
So your theory is the I tried to lynch a wolf as a wolf in round 1, let them get almost lynched, then unlynched just in time to save them and lynch someone else?

I see why the villagers are so bad at this...
unlynch loaf

lynch bhaw
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Kicksave wrote:
Twister highlighted the part where it said "Loaf isn't a wolf, he wouldn't have gave up round 1". Basically saying he's trying you. You're persistent in defending yourself and you're trying to manipulate the entire situation.

bhaw = wolf.
or as you said... I know how to play the game and that frightens the wolves.

kicksave = wolf?
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Loaf - 10

Troy - 1

sdm - 1

Irisheyes - 1

bhaw - 2
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Loaf - 9

Troy - 1

sdm - 1

Irisheyes - 1

bhaw - 3
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

bhaw wrote:
Kicksave wrote:

bhaw = wolf.
or as you said... I know how to play the game and that frightens the wolves.

kicksave = wolf?
If you frightened the wolves, they would have eaten you instead of Juice.

They want someone to get all chatty and be indecisive and create mass confusion. That's what you're doing when you start a vote, 9 people follow your lead and then you change it.

Like I said, you're either a wolf or you're playing right into the wolf's hands. If you were the vig, angel or seer - you wouldn't have been as chatty from the get go.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

newarenanow wrote:Loaf - 9

Troy - 1

sdm - 1

Irisheyes - 1

bhaw - 3
I de-lynchified loaf for bhaw
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Kicksave wrote:If you frightened the wolves, they would have eaten you instead of Juice.

They want someone to get all chatty and be indecisive and create mass confusion. That's what you're doing when you start a vote, 9 people follow your lead and then you change it.

Like I said, you're either a wolf or you're playing right into the wolf's hands. If you were the vig, angel or seer - you wouldn't have been as chatty from the get go.
What? I always talk a lot in these games. The first two games were me and NAN talking almost the entire time. I don't know why you are so against people actually talking in a social game...

Juice was the best person at this from the first game he played. He called out what? 3 wolves by round 2?

I started the vote because no one else would knowing that that person is "suspect" for throwing a name out there. I still don't see the problem with not agreeing in my original vote. People flip flop constantly in this game...

If you need to lynch me, fine. Obviously I'd prefer not since I got eaten first last game, but it's a waste of a round.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

LeopardLetang wrote:
bhaw wrote: I'm a regular villager and that should be apparent by now.
heheh. favorite line from this game so far.

i forget who said this last game, towards the end, "I've been saying I'm a regular villager for a while now"

i'm going to go look it up. i was going to make it my location.

i found it. (pg. 46 or so, i forget) it was errey, a wolf:
i've been saying all along im a villager.
:lol:
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

Its not a waste, its expected that villagers get lynched the first few rounds, you just have to thin the group so you can actually start getting an idea about people.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

LLetang with the memory.

Very nice.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

nice ^

:lol:

doh!
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

Really, its just a crap shoot for the first round... I know who I'm lynching next though of the wolves do not eat him (which they should)
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Idoit40fans wrote:Its not a waste, its expected that villagers get lynched the first few rounds, you just have to thin the group so you can actually start getting an idea about people.
and like i said... how do you get an idea by having a thread full of "lynch ____" with no one explaining themselves?
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

i don't find bhaw suspicious for his switch. had loaf said something to convince me i would have switched, too. bhaw thinks his giving up means he's not a wolf. i think it means he's not a role player, but still with a chance at being a wolf.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

bhaw wrote:
Idoit40fans wrote:Its not a waste, its expected that villagers get lynched the first few rounds, you just have to thin the group so you can actually start getting an idea about people.
and like i said... how do you get an idea by having a thread full of "lynch ____" with no one explaining themselves?
I realize it's a crapshoot, but I simply felt that I could do just as well with not lynching loaf... I didn't mean to cause so many problems with it.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

Nothing is gained by having 8 people explaining themselves at this time, because there is nothing to go on yet. Maybe in round 2 people use horrible reasons based on round one, but at least they are going off of something.