Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Re: WEREWOLF IV GAMEPLAY THREAD

Post by Senka »

newarenanow wrote:
Senka wrote:i am indeed the angel.

And sorry guys but i cant protect anyone but me because im the only person i know isnt a wolf. to be honest, im not convinced of anyone... I need some help here... I think its TROY ERREY AND JAY... and im taking them out in that order... I can only hope i can match the wolves 1 by one... cause if im right on those 3, we will win. Ill stay alive, and the villagers will have to trust me.

If Troy is a wolf, I would take out jaysmitter next. I'm not 100% sure which one is a wolf, Loaf or errey.

i'll go with that. he was very against me being the angel... unconvinced... if someone else was, they wouldve came out ... and if one of the wolves were smart, they wouldve said "No.. im the angel"

but they really didnt.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

well nan, if yu go tonight, i'll live out yur legacy, but to be honest, we'll see how it goes... If i die, the village really wont trust anyone at all, im sure yu understand haha.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Honestly, I'm curious to hear your theories on why I am a wolf...and when I wake up in the morning, before I go to work, I will try and respond to them. I am going to try and keep up tomorrow via my phone while at work, but I may not be able to. Godspeed, good village.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Are any of you guys buddies with Juice? Is he still up? IF so, tell him to post a write up. I'll stay up if he does it in about 15 minutes.

If not, I'm going to bed in a few.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Senka wrote:well nan, if yu go tonight, i'll live out yur legacy, but to be honest, we'll see how it goes... If i die, the village really wont trust anyone at all, im sure yu understand haha.

If you truly are the angel, you won't die tonight.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

newarenanow wrote:
Senka wrote:well nan, if yu go tonight, i'll live out yur legacy, but to be honest, we'll see how it goes... If i die, the village really wont trust anyone at all, im sure yu understand haha.

If you truly are the angel, you won't die tonight.
i wish juice was around...
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Senka wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
Senka wrote:i am indeed the angel.

And sorry guys but i cant protect anyone but me because im the only person i know isnt a wolf. to be honest, im not convinced of anyone... I need some help here... I think its TROY ERREY AND JAY... and im taking them out in that order... I can only hope i can match the wolves 1 by one... cause if im right on those 3, we will win. Ill stay alive, and the villagers will have to trust me.

If Troy is a wolf, I would take out jaysmitter next. I'm not 100% sure which one is a wolf, Loaf or errey.

i'll go with that. he was very against me being the angel... unconvinced... if someone else was, they wouldve came out ... and if one of the wolves were smart, they wouldve said "No.. im the angel"

but they really didnt.
I would hardly say I was "very against" you being the angel...I just said that I had some doubt and provided an explanation as to that doubt. Why should it be unquestioned when you play innocent to being the angel all game, and then all of the sudden, for no real reason, let us know you're the angel? I questioned it...if that makes me a werewolf, then so be it. But, personally, I don't think it's wrong to question things instead of just blindly accepting them.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

jaysmiter wrote:Honestly, I'm curious to hear your theories on why I am a wolf...and when I wake up in the morning, before I go to work, I will try and respond to them. I am going to try and keep up tomorrow via my phone while at work, but I may not be able to. Godspeed, good village.

I posted about 2 pages as to why I think so.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

jaysmiter wrote:
Senka wrote:
newarenanow wrote:

but they really didnt.
I would hardly say I was "very against" you being the angel...I just said that I had some doubt and provided an explanation as to that doubt. Why should it be unquestioned when you play innocent to being the angel all game, and then all of the sudden, for no real reason, let us know you're the angel? I questioned it...if that makes me a werewolf, then so be it. But, personally, I don't think it's wrong to question things instead of just blindly accepting them.
in hopes they would lynch me and lose a night all this time, but when it came down to 4-3, it was too late. the wolves knew i was the angel all along, im the one that deferred the idea. i collected no lynches and no eats... but now it doesnt matter. if i can guess 3 straight, wolves cant win. end of discussion.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Going to bed.

Hope the village is still around tomorrow. Peace out.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

newarenanow wrote:

as for this one, im like 4x as confident its errey over loaf... but i can be wrong... idk who i want to take out next... but this could all change.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

newarenanow wrote:Going to bed.

village will be, just depends who else is with me. cause depending on who they take out, it could make my decisions pretty easy...
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by the errey i breathe »

i know im not a wolf, thats for sure. Im starting to be convinced NAN is a regular villager. I still have serious questions about canaan though. he seems to be lying low right now and hasn't posted too much this entire game which has kept him under the radar completely. He hasnt even been discussed as a possiblity unlike everyone else and i think thats why he has been so quiet, to keep suspicion off of himself. I think the village is right on troy though, he could very well be a wolf because like you (senka) said if not the wolves would be celebrating by now.
We just need to be careful not to get into the bandwagon lynching now because we're close to an epic comeback but we have zero room for error.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

the errey i breathe wrote:i know im not a wolf, thats for sure. Im starting to be convinced NAN is a regular villager. I still have serious questions about canaan though. he seems to be lying low right now and hasn't posted too much this entire game which has kept him under the radar completely. He hasnt even been discussed as a possiblity unlike everyone else and i think thats why he has been so quiet, to keep suspicion off of himself. I think the village is right on troy though, he could very well be a wolf because like you (senka) said if not the wolves would be celebrating by now.
We just need to be careful not to get into the bandwagon lynching now because we're close to an epic comeback but we have zero room for error.

its easy to say that now after.... but idk. i'm not lynching anyone until a discussion.
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by the errey i breathe »

i've been saying all along im a villager. i'll be busy until probably 6ish tomorrow and wont be able to check. I still stick with my gut on canaan. I was late getting on the board today so i wasn't really able to be a part of this latest set of lynch discussions but i did read back and someone (NAN?) had good logic in why Troy was a wolf, although i think it had to do with me not posting but i was away all day so hopefully that doesn't throw it all off.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

writeup coming
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

It's NIGHT 7!

DON'T FAKE THE FUNK ON A NASTY DUNK.
Troy Loney the ALPHAWOLF has been strung up!!

THE VILLAGE OF n00bzville

Loaf31
newarenanow
canaan
jaysmiter
the errey i breathe
Senka

The Departed
bhaw (EATED BY THE WOLVES ON NIGHT 1)
Twisted Wrister (HUNG BY THE VILLAGE ON DAY 1)
LeopardLetang (BLASTED BY THE VIG ON NIGHT 2)
Kovy27 (EATED BY THE WOLVES ON NIGHT 2)
penscup (HUNG BY THE VILLAGE ON DAY 2)

beerman (EATED BY THE WOLVES ON NIGHT 3)
JoseCuervo (HUNG BY THE VILLAGE ON DAY 3)
Kicksave (EATED BY THE WOLVES ON NIGHT 4)
Idoit40fans (HUNG BY THE VILLAGE ON DAY 4)
sdm5055 (EATED BY THE WOLVES ON NIGHT 5)
mumbobob (HUNG BY THE VILLAGE ON DAY 5)
IrishEyes (EATED BY THE WOLVES ON NIGHT 6)

Troy Loney (HUNG BY THE VILLAGE ON DAY 6)

There are 6 villagers left:
2 WEREWOLVES
3 REGULAR VILLAGERS
1 ANGEL

NEW ALPHA PM ME YOUR NUMMIES
ANGEL PM ME YOUR PROTECTION
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Senka wrote:lynching alphawolf, troy. and im gonna stick with that. it makes or breaks it, but so be it... i have no leads, no nothing.... unlike the past, there was not much to go on... and once again, its random as shiz. I believe loaf is a villager. and i dont know what NAN is... I think its a wolf, but Troy's dodging to me, just seems like He is as well. He's been in my top 3 for about 3 days/3 nights on this game... i voted for troy earlier, but changed with the crowd for Mum. sooo I'm gonna just have to live with the decision at hand.

Lynch Troy

and yes. i'm kind of siding with NAN, the one i think is the wolf as well... some people made bold statements about not being wolves... and i know when i was a wolf, i could not just FLAT OUT LIE... i had to dodge it... maybe some people can just say that, but I wasn't one of them... thats why i kind of believe LOAF and Errey a tad. so i'm gonna say Troy... I wish someone else could shed some light on this situation... because if i sway one villager with me and troy is indeed a villager, the game is over. all 3 wolves will jump on the lynching.
boom
even called out alpha. hahaha. lucky i guess, but im glad we got one.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

lets see who survives the night! :shock:

im sticking with my ideas.. i can win this game if im right 3 in a row. love angel-ness.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Senka wrote:
newarenanow wrote:Going to bed.

village will be, just depends who else is with me. cause depending on who they take out, it could make my decisions pretty easy...
it sure is.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

ok. well i can honestly say ill be here tomorrow.. so heres what i got... TROY voted Canaan MULTIPLE rounds.. like 4. hes the alpha -- and well unless it was strategy that early in the game, Canaan is in the clear. Depending on what NAN does, or if hes alive tomorrow, Hes in the clear too. He made to point of TROY with me... and wouldnt do that with a possible game clincher on the line.

so theres 3 of the 6 people left that are non-wolfs in my mind...

that leaves Errey, Jay, and LOAF... (i think in that order, leaving LOAF out) ... you can tell a lot about how they spoke in the past. nice non-editing rule. haha

SO... i hope 1 or both of you remain tomorrow, and this game is ours... I'll see whoever survives the night in the morning i guess. i have class at 11-12 and 1-3:30... I SUGGEST NO ONE LYNCH UNTIL ITS SPOKEN FOR... That is all on my end. thanks villagers. haha good luck.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Canaan
Senka
NAN

Errey
Jay

Loaf

IMHO... look into it yourself.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Good job fellas.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

I'm probably not going to be around much longer, so I will throw in my two cents.

The way the voting went, I would think that Senka, and canaan are villagers, unless canaan is a wolf and they just wanted to prolong the game. Or, they spread out their votes, and didn't have time to log on.

So assuming canaan is a villager, and I feel confident Senka is the angel, I think errey and jaysmitter are the final two.

If errey was a villager, then the other two wolves would have hopped on board and voted me out to end the game. Again, the only thing that places any doubt in my head is that the other two wolves did not get to check the board and it was too late. But assuming that they did check, and did not want to vote out one of their own, I think errey is a wolf.

And if it turns out he is a wolf, then I think jaysmitter is definitely one then. I think he was trying to wait to see if Loaf would switch his vote so he could end the game.

Then again, if Loaf was a wolf, and just didn't get to log on, or chose not to change anything, then my whole theory is out the window.

Again, good luck Senka, because you are the only one guaranteed to be here in the morning. It's up to you.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

why is errey so adamant on accusing me? i haven't had much board time (as i have said multiple times that i've been working like whoa.

i swore my pensblog-itude that i am a villager and that means more to me than the game.

anyway, senka is pretty on point, imo. jaysmiter has cast votes towards me as well, even when i told him in person that i was a villager--i was miffed at him last night at work because i was (am) convinced he is a wolf. he is usually very analytical about the game, and has only started being that way last night. me thinks he has something to hide.

that being said, i will blindly vote the same way that senka votes from here on out--we have nothing to lose following the angel's lead.