WEREWOLF IV GAMEPLAY THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Re: WEREWOLF IV GAMEPLAY THREAD

Post by jaysmiter »

newarenanow wrote:You make good points jaysmitter.

It is a lot easier from my point of view, because I know what I am. And I am placing all of my faith in that Senka is the angel. If Troy was a villager, the other two wolves would have jumped in and voted for him to end the game. That didn't happen.

So in my view:

Senka = Angel
NAN = Villager

Troy = Wolf

I have 1 vote from a wolf IMO. (Troy).

If errey was a villager, this game would be over, because two other wolves would jump on me and end the game. The only thing that is making me at all hesitent is if Loaf hasn't been on the board all day after the latest votes, and you are just waiting for him to switch his vote to me, and then you vote to end it. Same for canaan. If he doesn't switch his vote, and neither does Loaf, then I am convinced you and errey are the final two.

Troy = canaan, NAN, Senka

NAN = Troy, Errey

Errey = Loaf

OK...I see your point. Taking this all into consideration...

god help us all...

lynch Troy Loney

That's 4...string 'im up and hope that he isn't a villager.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

newarenanow wrote:Then again, I could be completely wrong.
Let's hope you're not...and hope that you aren't a wolf, I guess.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

jaysmiter wrote:
newarenanow wrote:Then again, I could be completely wrong.
Let's hope you're not...and hope that you aren't a wolf, I guess.

All I can tell you is, I truly believe you voted out a wolf.

If not, and he is a villager, you'll see I am too, adn the wolves basically just strung this out to f with me and made me kill of the village. :D

Plus, I'll be eaten next, so it was good talking to you guys.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

PS - I still think jaysmitter is a wolf, but it made it a lot more fuzzy who the third is errey/Loaf IMO.

That said, I hope you 3 wolves aren't laughing at me for spending all night thinking this out just to be wrong. :cry:
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

newarenanow wrote:PS - I still think jaysmitter is a wolf, but it made it a lot more fuzzy who the third is errey/Loaf IMO.

That said, I hope you 3 wolves aren't laughing at me for spending all night thinking this out just to be wrong. :cry:
LOL...that would be pretty epic. Also...not a wolf.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

I think if the wolves were MEN, they would try to eat Senka just to show us if he is actually the angel!

Or are you too...chicken?!
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

newarenanow wrote:PS - I still think jaysmitter is a wolf, but it made it a lot more fuzzy who the third is errey/Loaf IMO.

PS...this "jaysmiTTer" might be a wolf, but "jaysmiTer" is not. Just sayin' :P
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

jaysmiter wrote:

PS...this "jaysmiTTer" might be a wolf, but "jaysmiTer" is not. Just sayin' :P

Crap.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

I'm starting to think, with your giddy posting, that you, Senka, and canaan were the wolves, suckered me into voting for Troy, and the game is over.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

^^^^^^^^^^^

And if that is the case, the real angel sucks for letting a villager think a wolf was the angel.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

newarenanow wrote:I'm starting to think, with your giddy posting, that you, Senka, and canaan were the wolves, suckered me into voting for Troy, and the game is over.
Nah...I just feel like I haven't really gotten to play that much because of work and other various nerd/drinking obligations.

Plus, I was enjoying our discussion.

Plus, we can't edit posts and I keep thinking of things to say after the fact.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

newarenanow wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^

And if that is the case, the real angel sucks for letting a villager think a wolf was the angel.
Or the real angel never really hasn't been in any danger, and thought that Senka was a villager, as well. That's essentially two protected. Ever think of it that way?
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

jaysmiter wrote:

Or the real angel really hasn't been in any danger, and thought that Senka was a villager, as well. That's essentially two protected. Ever think of it that way?
Took out the never so the sentence didn't sound completely moronic.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

jaysmiter wrote:

Or the real angel never really hasn't been in any danger, and thought that Senka was a villager, as well. That's essentially two protected. Ever think of it that way?
I think it would be a fantastic strategy...let the wolves think someone is the angel, so they don't try to eat him and protect yourself every night in case they try and eat you...and if you get into danger, come out with the reveal? I mean, the circumstances have to be right, but I think WWIV could have potentially had those circumstances...
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

jaysmiter wrote:

But, with this being the last vote, the angel can garner trust and let the villagers feel at ease that they know at least one person is telling the truth.

What is the use of protecting two people, while allowing the wolves to manipulate villagers to end the game?
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by the errey i breathe »

Ok i finally have time to be active. Not that it matters now bc Troy is strung up but i think we might have taken out a villager. I know that im a villager and i believe senka is the angel. Other than that i have no idea. I still think either NAN or canaan (both?) is a wolf. We'll see how it goes!!
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

newarenanow wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:

But, with this being the last vote, the angel can garner trust and let the villagers feel at ease that they know at least one person is telling the truth.

What is the use of protecting two people, while allowing the wolves to manipulate villagers to end the game?
Solid point.

But what if he isn't letting the wolves manipulate the game? After all, the wolves are still outnumbered and when it gets down this low, two votes can go a long way. So, in this hypothetical, what if the real angel doesn't think Senka is a wolf? Like really doesn't think he is? I don't know...not a terrible strategy. If it begins to bite him in the ass, there are ways the angel could prove it.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Wait...4 isn't enough to lynch, huh?

Ignore my "string 'im up" or just take it as a battle cry.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

The angel may think that, but no other villager knows. Why would they trust someone when they don't know they are the angel.

THe angel can be screaming until they are blue int he face that they think someone is a villager, and someone is a wolf, but if the village doesn't know who they are, then it is worthless.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

jaysmiter wrote:Wait...4 isn't enough to lynch, huh?

Four is enough, it's the majority.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

newarenanow wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:Wait...4 isn't enough to lynch, huh?

Four is enough, it's the majority.
OK...1+1+1+2+1...1+2+1+1+1...
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

i am indeed the angel.

And sorry guys but i cant protect anyone but me because im the only person i know isnt a wolf. to be honest, im not convinced of anyone... I need some help here... I think its TROY ERREY AND JAY... and im taking them out in that order... I can only hope i can match the wolves 1 by one... cause if im right on those 3, we will win. Ill stay alive, and the villagers will have to trust me.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

string up troy.

im confident hes a wolf, because the wolves wouldve said game over.. or troy would have. good job village.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Senka wrote:i am indeed the angel.

And sorry guys but i cant protect anyone but me because im the only person i know isnt a wolf. to be honest, im not convinced of anyone... I need some help here... I think its TROY ERREY AND JAY... and im taking them out in that order... I can only hope i can match the wolves 1 by one... cause if im right on those 3, we will win. Ill stay alive, and the villagers will have to trust me.

If Troy is a wolf, I would take out jaysmitter next. I'm not 100% sure which one is a wolf, Loaf or errey.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Senka wrote:i am indeed the angel.

The hell did I do to get all this wolf love (hate) all of the sudden? I'm no wolf. And, for the record, I am like 99.5 percent sure you are the angel, but I'm not trusting you entirely on your wolf selection, since, well...it's wrong, at least partially.