WEREWOLF IV GAMEPLAY THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Re: WEREWOLF IV GAMEPLAY THREAD

Post by newarenanow »

And, I know people are going to say, "the same thing goes for you". If this is the case, then me, Senka, and canaan would all have to be wolves if Loney was a villager, and we are just waiting for one more. If Senka is the angel, (if you chose to believe him) then you know he isn't a wolf.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

TROY
ERR
CAN

LOAF
NAN
ME

Jay ???

IMHO...
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

I think my gut has been leading me astray most of this game, so, as much as I don't want to do this but I think I am going to...

unlynch canaan

I do think he is a wolf, but I'm not sure other people do. Also, after going back and reading the past couple of days, after the board being down, playing D&D all day yesterday, and working all day today, I was initially kind of surprised to see my name thrown out there as a potential wolf...then I thought about it, and realized that with only 8 people left, everyone is suspect, at this point. I guess except for Senka, who claims to be the angel. I really don't know who to go with...seems like Troy is all of the sudden a fan favorite, but NAN has some votes, as well. I'm just not sure if one is a wolf, neither, or both. Are the lynch votes just because one voted for the other first? Could Kovy have been right this entire game (and every subsequent game)?

Here are my villager by villager thoughts:

Senka: Can buy into his angel claim...he had no reason to really bring it up at that point. He wasn't in danger, or anything, so it doesn't seem there's an ulterior motive.
Errey: I don't think he is a wolf. I just think that he really doesn't know what's going on and got a little gun shy after his near lynching in the beginning of the game.
Canaan: I think he's a wolf. I really do, but it doesn't seem like many others do.
NAN: He has managed to hang around all game, and I think he is using Kovy's silly accusations to his advantage, albeit not intentionally. I think us villagers just got so used to tuning out Kovy's constant "lynch NAN" comments in every thread, that we probably just really aren't thinking that he is a possible wolf. Though, I do.
Loaf31: Honestly not sure.
Troy: Again, honestly not sure.

So, unless Senka is lying (which would be a fantastic move, at this point, so if you are, kudos!), my guesses are NAN, Canaan, and either Loaf or Troy for wolf...Someone needs to do some serious convincing before I cast a vote, I think.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Senka wrote: look i think yur a wolf. but i sided with yu cause i felt like it was troy.

it makes sense. and if it is troy, im taking yu off my list, and prob canning errey next. they cant kill me cause ill just keep protecting myself.
Well, if Troy is voted out it is is revealed he is a wolf, you won't have to take me off your list because they will eat me.

With the remainders, I feel jaysmitter and errey are the other two, with possibly canaan being sneaky. He swore on pensblog though, so I think he would take that serious.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

newarenanow wrote:
newarenanow wrote:Errey - UNO - 1
NAN - UNO - 2
Loney - DOS - 3
Canaan - UNO - 1

This might take awhile.

I can end this here right now if the wolves aren't thinking and are dumb. Or, I can exploit one wolf right now.

If Senka is truly the angel, and I know I'm a villager, then that is two villager votes for Loney. IF Loney was a villager, two wolves would have hopped on with me and Senka to end the game. None have done that so far.

Also, if Loney truly is a wolf, he voted for me. If he was a villager, the other 3 wolves would have jumped on that vote to get me out adn the game would be over.

So, unless the wolves missed this, Loney is 100% a wolf.

Not sure this works if BOTH you and Loney are wolves...
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

jaysmitter, my only convincing is this, if you believe Senka is the angel, then Troy is a wolf.

If he was a villager, and Senka is the angel, and cast his vote, then the other three wolves would jump right on and vote him out and it would be game over.

Everyone has voted, and it has been awhile.

If not, then Senka did one hell of a sell job on me.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

:shock:
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

Kicksave wrote::shock:
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

jaysmiter wrote:
Not sure this works if BOTH you and Loney are wolves...

Why would Loney and I try to vote each other out when all the wolves would have to do is convince just one villager to vote for a villager, adn then all three vote to end the game. That would be the WORST play ever.

Your hesitation is truly making me think you are the second wolf. You don't want to vote your own buddy out w/o consulting, so you are stalling.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

Idoit40fans wrote:
Kicksave wrote::shock:
*facepalm*
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

newarenanow wrote:jaysmitter, my only convincing is this, if you believe Senka is the angel, then Troy is a wolf.

If he was a villager, and Senka is the angel, and cast his vote, then the other three wolves would jump right on and vote him out and it would be game over.

Everyone has voted, and it has been awhile.

If not, then Senka did one hell of a sell job on me.
But, if you and Troy are BOTH wolves? I mean, maybe you had a plan to vote for eachother, get a small group behind both of you, but things kinda went astray and now it's Loaf and myself that control the fate? It would be tough for either one of you to change after being so convinced, in case either of you get hung and are revealed to be a wolf...in that case, the village will simply hang the other the next day, right?

And no, I'm not stalling because I'm consulting, I'm stalling because I don't want to kill off another villager without being entirely convinced. I'd actually like to be on the winning side for once.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

If the dead people now posting int his thread gets the village to vote me out, because you are incorrect in your accusations, but want to enforce your wrong notion that I am a wolf, then you truly screwed the game.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

newarenanow wrote:If the dead people now posting int his thread gets the village to vote me out, because you are incorrect in your accusations, but want to enforce your wrong notion that I am a wolf, then you truly screwed the game.
Hey, I'm not trying to sway any votes here. The discussion is just giving me a headache.

I'll back to being dead.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

IrishEyes wrote:
newarenanow wrote:If the dead people now posting int his thread gets the village to vote me out, because you are incorrect in your accusations, but want to enforce your wrong notion that I am a wolf, then you truly screwed the game.
Hey, I'm not trying to sway any votes here. The discussion is just giving me a headache.

I'll back to being dead.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

/agree and not just about your fate, but everyone's.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

AGain, the wolves have a HUGE advantage. Why would they kill off one of their own and give the village yet another day to get another one. bhaw made that play in a previous game, so everyone is aware of it.

One or the other (either troy or I) is a wolf. Because Troy has 3 votes, and if you believe Senka is the angel, the third wolf would jump in and end the game right away. None have done that.

I know I am a villager, so I know two wolves are voting for someone else. That is why I am so convinced.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

:shock:

thats my dead face. nobody has picked up my remains, you lazy, good for nothings.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

newarenanow wrote:AGain, the wolves have a HUGE advantage. Why would they kill off one of their own and give the village yet another day to get another one. bhaw made that play in a previous game, so everyone is aware of it.

One or the other (either troy or I) is a wolf. Because Troy has 3 votes, and if you believe Senka is the angel, the third wolf would jump in and end the game right away. None have done that.

I know I am a villager, so I know two wolves are voting for someone else. That is why I am so convinced.
You got me...I'm not 100% convinced that Senka is the angel (which I said in an earlier post)...it's more of a tentative belief.

Apparently Loaf is either a wolf or isn't convinced on Troy, either. I'm not a wolf, I'm just not convinced. That's why I am not voting for anyone. Like I said, I actually want to be a crucial part on the villagers' win, instead of auto-killed, a slightly hairy pinata, and a really hairy pinata.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

I think you are waiting for Loaf to come on, and either

A) change his vote to Troy, so you don't have to kill one of your own,

or

B) lynch NAN so you can make the deciding vote and end the game.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

newarenanow wrote:I think you are waiting for Loaf to come on, and either

A) change his vote to Troy, so you don't have to kill one of your own,

or

B) lynch NAN so you can make the deciding vote and end the game.
Nah, If I was a wolf, I would just vote for you right now, that way Loaf has the final say in this. I wouldn't need to wait for Loaf to come on and vote for you. And why would I want to be peer pressured into a vote for Troy if I honestly don't know if he is a wolf or a villager...if he's a villager, it's game over. I'm not going to get peer pressured into that.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Definitely did not mean to say "peer pressured" twice in the same sentence in the above post...that's what happens when you get up at 5am. Remember kids, stay in school.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

jaysmiter wrote:Definitely did not mean to say "peer pressured" twice in the same sentence in the above post...that's what happens when you get up at 5am. Remember kids, stay in school.
Not to talk again, but I was up at 3AM - at work at 4AM.

Eat it.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Kicksave wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:Definitely did not mean to say "peer pressured" twice in the same sentence in the above post...that's what happens when you get up at 5am. Remember kids, stay in school.
Not to talk again, but I was up at 3AM - at work at 4AM.

Eat it.
It sucks, doesn't it.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

You make good points jaysmitter.

It is a lot easier from my point of view, because I know what I am. And I am placing all of my faith in that Senka is the angel. If Troy was a villager, the other two wolves would have jumped in and voted for him to end the game. That didn't happen.

So in my view:

Senka = Angel
NAN = Villager

Troy = Wolf

I have 1 vote from a wolf IMO. (Troy).

If errey was a villager, this game would be over, because two other wolves would jump on me and end the game. The only thing that is making me at all hesitent is if Loaf hasn't been on the board all day after the latest votes, and you are just waiting for him to switch his vote to me, and then you vote to end it. Same for canaan. If he doesn't switch his vote, and neither does Loaf, then I am convinced you and errey are the final two.

Troy = canaan, NAN, Senka

NAN = Troy, Errey

Errey = Loaf
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Then again, I could be completely wrong.