WEREWOLF IV GAMEPLAY THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: WEREWOLF IV GAMEPLAY THREAD

Post by Troy Loney »

newarenanow wrote:Here is my two cents. I could be totally wrong, but....

I think Troy and Errey may be wolves. They each have a vote, but there are not 3 others jumping aboard to lynch them. Troy voted for me, so as long as the other villagers don't vote for me, he is screwed since they won't have a majority.

If Senka really is the angel, and I kinda believe Loaf is innocent (although I'm not sure). jaysmitter is another creepy one.

I'm sticking with my Troy vote.
considering your track record in lynching thus far in this game i would be hesitant to follow your lead.

Here's my list

NAN
Canaan
and either errey or jaysmitter, i don't think loaf is a wolf and i believe senka is the angel.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Troy Loney wrote:

I think Troy and Errey may be wolves. They each have a vote, but there are not 3 others jumping aboard to lynch them. Troy voted for me, so as long as the other villagers don't vote for me, he is screwed since they won't have a majority.

If Senka really is the angel, and I kinda believe Loaf is innocent (although I'm not sure). jaysmitter is another creepy one.

considering your track record in lynching thus far in this game i would be hesitant to follow your lead.

Here's my list

NAN
Canaan
and either errey or jaysmitter, i don't think loaf is a wolf and i believe senka is the angel.
It's the same as everyone elses lynching.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

The only villager i voted to lynch was twisted wrister.

(penscup was after the fact and the name calling).
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Troy Loney wrote:The only villager i voted to lynch was twisted wrister.

(penscup was after the fact and the name calling).
Have your other votes been for people remaining? Or haven't you voted. I'm not looking back through the thread.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

I've been voting for canaan for a while, but i might have voted for jose. i know i didnt vote for penscup, idoit, or mumbobob.
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Loaf31 »

I am sticking with errey, but I may be completely off. I am suspicious of just about everyone.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

yur still on my hitlist. lol this is the ONLY time i have a 50/50 chance to be right... and being the angel, we need as a village to eliminate the wolves 1 at a time. Truth of the matter is... I'm not a villager. if i die, it means nothing to the village. but i cant protect a citizen because well... i dont know who they are. lol i would probably protect a wolf and such. so idk ... it wont matter unless we're right here. we have a 50/50 chance. me omitted... we have a 50/50 chance. lol
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

lynching alphawolf, troy. and im gonna stick with that. it makes or breaks it, but so be it... i have no leads, no nothing.... unlike the past, there was not much to go on... and once again, its random as shiz. I believe loaf is a villager. and i dont know what NAN is... I think its a wolf, but Troy's dodging to me, just seems like He is as well. He's been in my top 3 for about 3 days/3 nights on this game... i voted for troy earlier, but changed with the crowd for Mum. sooo I'm gonna just have to live with the decision at hand.

Lynch Troy

and yes. i'm kind of siding with NAN, the one i think is the wolf as well... some people made bold statements about not being wolves... and i know when i was a wolf, i could not just FLAT OUT LIE... i had to dodge it... maybe some people can just say that, but I wasn't one of them... thats why i kind of believe LOAF and Errey a tad. so i'm gonna say Troy... I wish someone else could shed some light on this situation... because if i sway one villager with me and troy is indeed a villager, the game is over. all 3 wolves will jump on the lynching.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

lynch Troy (now in yellow; its official. haha)
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

Senka wrote:I'm not a villager. if i die, it means nothing to the village.
incorrect... if the village doesn't get wolves on three consecutive days... it's over
if the number of wolves equals the number of villagers(special or not) it's over
right now it's 3-4, if a villager gets lynched it's 3-3 thus ending the game
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Errey - UNO - 1
NAN - UNO - 1
Loney - DOS - 2
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Juice wrote:
incorrect... if the village doesn't get wolves on three consecutive days... it's over
if the number of wolves equals the number of villagers(special or not) it's over
So im technically considered a villager as well?
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

If im indeed the angel i claim
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

Senka wrote:
Juice wrote:
So im technically considered a villager as well?
Everyone not a wolf is a villager.

Yes I know i'm dead, just trying to help.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

we got werewolves.... dead talking people dont really surprise me much. haha but no for real, thanks for the help. dont know if juice will tear yu a new butthole, but i appreciated it.
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Loaf31 »

ok well I am going to be gone for about 3hrs, hopefully when I come back the game will still be going on.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Well, I've been away and at work all day...seems like a lot has happened...
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Well, I said this prior to the last vote, if it wasn't mumbo...I was voting for canaan...

lynch canaan

I edited it to change from "was" to "wasn't" that's all.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Errey - UNO - 1
NAN - UNO - 1
Loney - DOS - 2
Canaan - UNO - 1

ok.. thats 5 of the 7 votes... and no direction so far... we gotta figure something out.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

lynch troyloney
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

newarenanow wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:

Here's my list

NAN
Canaan
It's the same as everyone elses lynching.
this is why i think troy is a wolf.
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by the errey i breathe »

im not really sure what to do with my vote. i've been gone all weekend and haven't read thru it all yet but we need to get a wolf this time or its game over right? i think NAN or canaan might be wolves but i have no idea on the third. i was leaning towards senka but now that he said hes the angel it kinda makes sense so ill believe him. For now im going with lynch NAN but i can be swayed
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Errey - UNO - 1
NAN - UNO - 2
Loney - DOS - 3
Canaan - UNO - 1

This might take awhile.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

newarenanow wrote:Errey - UNO - 1
NAN - UNO - 2
Loney - DOS - 3
Canaan - UNO - 1

This might take awhile.

I can end this here right now if the wolves aren't thinking and are dumb. Or, I can exploit one wolf right now.

If Senka is truly the angel, and I know I'm a villager, then that is two villager votes for Loney. IF Loney was a villager, two wolves would have hopped on with me and Senka to end the game. None have done that so far.

Also, if Loney truly is a wolf, he voted for me. If he was a villager, the other 3 wolves would have jumped on that vote to get me out adn the game would be over.

So, unless the wolves missed this, Loney is 100% a wolf.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

newarenanow wrote:
newarenanow wrote:Errey - UNO - 1
NAN - UNO - 2
Loney - DOS - 3
Canaan - UNO - 1

This might take awhile.

I can end this here right now if the wolves aren't thinking and are dumb. Or, I can exploit one wolf right now.

If Senka is truly the angel, and I know I'm a villager, then that is two villager votes for Loney. IF Loney was a villager, two wolves would have hopped on with me and Senka to end the game. None have done that so far.

Also, if Loney truly is a wolf, he voted for me. If he was a villager, the other 3 wolves would have jumped on that vote to get me out adn the game would be over.

So, unless the wolves missed this, Loney is 100% a wolf.
look i think yur a wolf. but i sided with yu cause i felt like it was troy.

it makes sense. and if it is troy, im taking yu off my list, and prob canning errey next. they cant kill me cause ill just keep protecting myself.