WEREWOLF IV GAMEPLAY THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Senka wrote:Irish, Troy, NAN, Mumbo -- my top 4.

Im voting Troy i think.
Well, we have 3 of the same top four.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

It's DAY 5!

THE VILLAGE OF n00bzville

IrishEyes
Loaf31
newarenanow
canaan
mumbobob
jaysmiter
Troy Loney
the errey i breathe
Senka

The Departed
bhaw (EATED BY THE WOLVES ON NIGHT 1)
Twisted Wrister (HUNG BY THE VILLAGE ON DAY 1)
LeopardLetang (BLASTED BY THE VIG ON NIGHT 2)
Kovy27 (EATED BY THE WOLVES ON NIGHT 2)
penscup (HUNG BY THE VILLAGE ON DAY 2)

beerman (EATED BY THE WOLVES ON NIGHT 3)
JoseCuervo (HUNG BY THE VILLAGE ON DAY 3)
Kicksave (EATED BY THE WOLVES ON NIGHT 4)
Idoit40fans (HUNG BY THE VILLAGE ON DAY 4)
sdm5055 (EATED BY THE WOLVES ON NIGHT 5)

There are 9 villagers left:
3 WEREWOLVES
5 REGULAR VILLAGERS
1 ANGEL

5 VOTES NEEDED TO LYNCH!
Last edited by Juice on Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Well, either one of two things:

1) Senka is the Alpha wolf since he is the only other one actively posting, and the Angel just said to save themesleves every night

or

2) They told Juice the next guy to eat earlier in the evening

But basically, I'm the next one dead since I was on here so late and a write up came up. Cudos to the wolves.

Or canaan is hanging out with Juice and he told him to eat sdm and make me and Senka look guilty.
Last edited by newarenanow on Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

How many votes are needed Juice.

This will determine when I vote. I don't want to vote, and then inthe morning, the 3 wolves jump on the vote and then the angel is eliminated.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

My bad, I thought I hit "quote" not "edit" two posts above. I just added the canaan line in there.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

My thoughts at 6am before going to work...

1) WHY GOD WHY AM I UP AT 6 &%*&% AM ON A SATURDAY?!

2) I will be at work until 3 at the latest, so this vote might go down without me.

3) I was thinking mumbo, irish, troy and canaan...though leaning more towards irish and mumbo. Rationale for that? Don't really have one, just a very Colbertian "gut feeling".

Is there any way that if the voting starts, and either one of those two are getting voted that I can auto-cast a vote? If I were around those are the two I would vote for, unless some compelling arguments were made either way.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Don't worry jaysmitter, I was up at 2:00am, couldn't sleep, jumped on here, made a post, and then at the same exact time, Juice made a write up. I don't know if he was coming back from the bar and it was coincidence, or if he hangs out with any of these guys (I think him and canaan are buddies), just checked in, saw I was on, and the wolf told Juice to do a write up to pretty much lock me as a lynching.

I'm going to be gone for a lot of the day, but probably can check in this afternoon. I'm just going to put my final thoughts/plea out there though.

My four that are on my list right now is:

Mumbobob, Troy Loney, Irisheyes, and canaan as a possiblity.

However, I have no idea why I came up with these people. Mumbobob has slid under the radar the whole game, Troy is new at this game, and could be sliding by because he is the "new" guy, and Irish eyes is not playing like she did before.

But pretty much the whole village has been quiet and posting just around lynchings, making it very hard to see anyone's behavior. I just don't know this game. Usually I can figure out 1 or maybe 2 wolves, but I have no clue at all this time around.

I kind of wished the Angel would have revealed themselves earlier in the game, so the village had a rallying point, and someone they could trust and throw ideas off of, but at this point in the game, it is too late to reveal, since the game is almost over and the only chance we have if we hang a villager this round is if the wolves try to eat the angel. It will give us one extra night.

Then again, I'm probably next on the meal list.

My vote is lynch mumbobob.

Good luck, I could be totally wrong, and this game could be over in just a few hours with the wolves playing the ultimate game.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

I'm surprised idiot wasnt one of of the wolves, i've been gone since work yesterday and i blacked out last night. I still think canaan is a wolf

lynch canaan
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

This game is boring the crap out of me. That's why I'm not playing like I did before.

I'm going an entirely new direction now, and if that causes you all to lynch me, then so be it.

lynch canaan

There's something off with the canaan-boy, and I'm calling him on it.
mumbobob
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by mumbobob »

Canaan has been on my suspicious list for a while, just never the most suspicious one. I'll go with him here ...

lynch canaan
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

LOL

The smart decision is staring you right in your face and yet you still don't make it.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

Kicksave wrote:LOL

The smart decision is staring you right in your face and yet you still don't make it.
You're dead... hush. :D
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

im a fan of NAN and Troy. they are my top 2 right now... and Loaf is kinda chillin. its hard to assume who a wolf is or have a hunch because well to be honest, its a message board and its all about luck.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

and nan.... if yu think im the alpha wolf, why wouldnt yu have voted me??
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

im going with my gut, and ill let people do what they want... but LYNCH NAN
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Well, I'm back and it seems like there hasn't been much activity...

I'm gonna side with NAN on this one...I'm really not sure about Canaan, I know he is usually much more active than this, but he said that he has been at work...I'll go for mumbobob this time...and if it's not him, Canaan is next.

lynch mumbobob
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

Kicksave wrote:LOL

Kicksave, this village doesn't deserve to be saved...
mumbobob
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by mumbobob »

I hear dead people ...
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

OUTSIDERS AND DEAD PEOPLE ALWAYS SEEM TO HAVE THIS GAME NAILED DOWN PERFECTLY

IF UR DEAD STOP F$(*&%$ POSTING IN HERE GOD... I NEVER ONCE POSTED IN THE WW3 THREAD AFTER I WAS EATED WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST LET THE GAME PLAY OUT

:evil:
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Juice wrote:OUTSIDERS AND DEAD PEOPLE ALWAYS SEEM TO HAVE THIS GAME NAILED DOWN PERFECTLY

IF UR DEAD STOP F$(*&%$ POSTING IN HERE GOD... I NEVER ONCE POSTED IN THE WW3 THREAD AFTER I WAS EATED WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST LET THE GAME PLAY OUT

:evil:
+1
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

with that devilish red writing, i think i might change my lynch to juice...
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

im def not a wolf--i even swore my pensblog allegiance on it (not that really means anything in the game, but whatevs).

everyone is playing this round super awkwardly. i honestly have no clue, but i thought last night "if mumbobob and irisheyes are wolves, i'd be surprised...which actually raises my suspicion of them. i dont think jaysmiter is a wolf. i honestly have no clue about NAN because he is a knucklehead and posts idoit-ish.

lynch mumbobob is my final answer. if i get clipped, i wont take it personally, i'll be just another dead villager. im giving as much information as i can possible surmise because this might be the last post i get in before i get lynched (dont know if ill be on later tonight).
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

canaan wrote:im def not a wolf--i even swore my pensblog allegiance on it (not that really means anything in the game, but whatevs).

everyone is playing this round super awkwardly. i honestly have no clue, but i thought last night "if mumbobob and irisheyes are wolves, i'd be surprised...which actually raises my suspicion of them. i dont think jaysmiter is a wolf. i honestly have no clue about NAN because he is a knucklehead and posts idoit-ish.

lynch mumbobob is my final answer. if i get clipped, i wont take it personally, i'll be just another dead villager. im giving as much information as i can possible surmise because this might be the last post i get in before i get lynched (dont know if ill be on later tonight).
I hate bandwagoning (again), but if Canaan's swearing on the Pensblog... that counts for something. (and if you're lying, that's so unhonorable :P ) So I'm switching it up.

Lynch mumbobob

That becomes, I believe:

mumbobob = 4
Canaan = 2
NAN = 1
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

lynch bob. then..
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by the errey i breathe »

i missed most of the happenings since the weekend started but whatever, ill hop on the bandwagon lynch mumbobob