WEREWOLF IV GAMEPLAY THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

newarenanow wrote:
Idoit40fans wrote: I know who you two are gonna have as foes on the new board.
I don't mind Jose at all. I think he is a very good poster.

I just hate when someone gets lynched, they start going around calling everyone idiots.
Cause you hung a villager. I'd feel bad if I did and would accept being called an idiot. I'm hurting my team. I hate doing that.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

newarenanow wrote:

I just hate when someone gets lynched, they start going around calling everyone idiots.
How can you not make eachother foes after a dispute? If you don't have knee jerk reactions on a message board then why is it here?
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

Idoit40fans wrote:I told everyone yesterday, IrishEyes got fired because her boss thinks its stupid to listen to a team whose season is effectively over, but not yet technically over.
Missed that.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

JoseCuervo wrote:
newarenanow wrote:

Cause you hung a villager. I'd feel bad if I did and would accept being called an idiot. I'm hurting my team. I hate doing that.
I accept being called idiot.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

Idoit40fans wrote:
newarenanow wrote:

How can you not make eachother foes after a dispute? If you don't have knee jerk reactions on a message board then why is it here?
I really only hate PHF.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

JoseCuervo wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote: I have class and homework. I can't be on here all the time. I'm sorry.
I understand that. But if you are the angel, and you knew that, and you followed this game for 3 games now, I would have said something after the seer was eaten.
Not a big fan of outing myself. It only really benefits the Seer by changing the game. I would assume people would give someone a chance to defend themselves before going haywire and letting them hang.
Again, we sat here for 24 hrs. You had 3 or 4 votes.

Once the wolves see this, and they haven't voted yet, whose to say they wouldn't jump all over it.
I had 1. That's why I felt no need to go all crazy and say, "I'm a villager for the love of god!!!!!!" I'd rather have fun with it. Irisheyes is awfully quiet.
With all of you going at it like a pack of wolves... oops... I couldn't really get in a word edge-wise. :D

But seriously, I cast my vote, I gave my reasons for it, and I didn't change it. Now I'm waiting to see what happens.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

JoseCuervo wrote: I had 1. That's why I felt no need to go all crazy and say, "I'm a villager for the love of god!!!!!!" I'd rather have fun with it. Irisheyes is awfully quiet.
Idoit voted for you, to make two, then everyone started jumping.

I still truly think he is a wolf. I could be 100% wrong, but I think he is just posting random things to keep the focus off of the other two wolves since the odds are getting more and more into their favor.

I have two others I am becoming very, very suspecious of. I think Kicksave or canaan are one of the others.

Can't figure out the 3rd.

Then again, I could be wrong and they are playing a masterful game.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

JoseCuervo wrote:
Idoit40fans wrote:I told everyone yesterday, IrishEyes got fired because her boss thinks its stupid to listen to a team whose season is effectively over, but not yet technically over.
Missed that.
Even if I had gotten fired... it's not like I don't have the Internetz at home. :lol:
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

newarenanow wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote: I had 1. That's why I felt no need to go all crazy and say, "I'm a villager for the love of god!!!!!!" I'd rather have fun with it. Irisheyes is awfully quiet.

I still truly think he is a wolf. I could be 100% wrong, but I think he is just posting random things to keep the focus off of the other two wolves since the odds are getting more and more into their favor.

I have two others I am becoming very, very suspecious of. I think Kicksave or canaan are one of the others.

I've been thinking Kicksave for a while, I don't really have any feelings about Canaan. In fact now that I think about it, I have a pretty strong feeling about Kicksave and really regret not voting for him today.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

newarenanow wrote:

I like Idiot and canaan as wolves.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

IrishEyes wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
Missed that.
Even if I had gotten fired... it's not like I don't have the Internetz at home. :lol:
You'd have to cancel it, because we all know when you lose your job all of your money goes away.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

newarenanow wrote:

Remember, that was before I woke up.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

IrishEyes wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
Missed that.
I'd be finding myself a new job.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

Idoit40fans wrote:
IrishEyes wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
Missed that.
You'd have to cancel it, because we all know when you lose your job all of your money goes away.
Aaaah.... but I live with the parents, who pay for it. :twisted: :P
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

JoseCuervo wrote:
newarenanow wrote:

When you are in an uninformed majority, you are going to hang more villagers than wolves, especially at the beginning. There is nothing idiotic about it at all.

What makes you think I am a wolf? And if I wasn't, and you got the ball rolling with your vote, that had no insite, what makes you better than everyone else? Just asking.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

IrishEyes wrote:
Idoit40fans wrote:
IrishEyes wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
Missed that.
Aaaah.... but I live with the parents, who pay for it. :twisted: :P
Touché
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

newarenanow wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
newarenanow wrote:

When you are in an uninformed majority, you are going to hang more villagers than wolves, especially at the beginning. There is nothing idiotic about it at all.

What makes you think I am a wolf? And if I wasn't, and you got the ball rolling with your vote, that had no insite, what makes you better than everyone else? Just asking.
I'm an alcoholic beverage.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

JoseCuervo wrote:
newarenanow wrote:

Remember, that was before I woke up.
By the way, i'm glad someone realized that it was in fact me, not Senka that got the ball rolling on this vote.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

JoseCuervo wrote:
IrishEyes wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
Missed that.
And remember, Idoit, we talked about this yesterday. I'm super-secretary, and therefore impervious to firings.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

JoseCuervo wrote:
True.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

IrishEyes wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
IrishEyes wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
Missed that.
And remember, Idoit, we talked about this yesterday. I'm super-secretary, and therefore impervious to firings.
Thats a pretty awesome super super power. Especially these days. I'd still take telepathy though. Or telekinesis. No reality warping. Definitely that.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

newarenanow wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
True.
I'm tired of arguing at this point. I can only last about a hour. How is everyone's day so far?
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

JoseCuervo wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
True.
I'm tired of arguing at this point. I can only last about a hour. How is everyone's day so far?
Yes.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

And now for something completely different.

McDonald's Sweet Tea is pretty good. You can get a LARGE for a buck.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

IrishEyes wrote:And now for something completely different.

McDonald's Sweet Tea is pretty good. You can get a LARGE for a buck.
Go to the south if you want awesome sweet tea.