Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

JoseCuervo wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
I haven't killed any villagers. So more than you.
You tried to 3 times.
And yet, sadly, nobody would hang you.
I know who you two are gonna have as foes on the new board.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

JoseCuervo wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote: Yep, but I don't feel that the angel actually needs to out itself. At this rate, it should probably try to predict who the wolves will eat and then save them rather than itself. If it only manages to protect itself, the villagers are still screwed cause the villagers can't get a single wolf.
I personally think that is stupid. How can you predict who the wolves are going to eat? If the seer is gone, the angel should protect themselves and let the village know not to lynch them, that way, there is one guaranteed villager.

If you are going to predict everynight, and also try not to get lynch, you are going to wind up dead sooner rather than later, and save a villager that will just get eaten the next night.
I'm just saying at this rate, the angel probably has to take a risk to save this ship. Cause it's going down fast. At any rate, he wouldn't have to avoid lynching until people went crazy bandwagon while he was gone. But sure, there is a good chance he'd be eaten too. High risk, high reward.
What is the reward? If he is eaten, then there is no protection for any villagers. What is the point of saving a random villager?

And if it is someone who doesn't post a lot, chances are, if they are a majority vote, they will be lynched w/o being able to defend themselves.

If it is someone frequent, I wouldn't reveal either until they felt the heat.
reward- a villager isn't eaten. You get another chance at redeeming yourself the next day with a lynch. I'd say angel protect itself tonight, then if you guys blow it again, it's probably going to have to take a chance.
Angels chances of picking correctly who the wolves eat = 1 - 13

Wolves chances of eating the angel = 1 - 10

Chances of angel dying if protect themselves every night = 0

Risk >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Reward

I wouldn't call people stupid anymore.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

Idoit40fans wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
You tried to 3 times.
I love NAN.

I'm just bitter for waking up to me getting lynched. Especially with everyone changing their votes together with no reason.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

JoseCuervo wrote:
Idoit40fans wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
You tried to 3 times.
I love NAN.

I'm just bitter for waking up to me getting lynched. Especially with everyone changing their votes together with no reason.
I HAD a reason!
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

newarenanow wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
newarenanow wrote: I personally think that is stupid. How can you predict who the wolves are going to eat? If the seer is gone, the angel should protect themselves and let the village know not to lynch them, that way, there is one guaranteed villager.

If you are going to predict everynight, and also try not to get lynch, you are going to wind up dead sooner rather than later, and save a villager that will just get eaten the next night.
I'm just saying at this rate, the angel probably has to take a risk to save this ship. Cause it's going down fast. At any rate, he wouldn't have to avoid lynching until people went crazy bandwagon while he was gone. But sure, there is a good chance he'd be eaten too. High risk, high reward.
What is the reward? If he is eaten, then there is no protection for any villagers. What is the point of saving a random villager?

And if it is someone who doesn't post a lot, chances are, if they are a majority vote, they will be lynched w/o being able to defend themselves.

reward- a villager isn't eaten. You get another chance at redeeming yourself the next day with a lynch. I'd say angel protect itself tonight, then if you guys blow it again, it's probably going to have to take a chance.
Angels chances of picking correctly who the wolves eat = 1 - 13

Wolves chances of eating the angel = 1 - 10

Chances of angel dying if protect themselves every night = 0

Risk >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Reward

I wouldn't call people stupid anymore.
Are there still 13 people in the village after I die and when the wolves nom nom tonight?
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

Idoit40fans wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
Idoit40fans wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
newarenanow wrote: You tried to 3 times.
I love NAN.

I HAD a reason!
dartboards and eklund don't count
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

JoseCuervo wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
You tried to 3 times.
Why is it sad?

You voted for me all 3 nights, but with no insight as to why, people deliberated for 24 hrs w/o a response from you, and then you come on and tell people they are stupid.

At least penscup tried to put some insight into the game.

I love how people call people stupid, and idiots, etc, etc when they get lynched, but yet they didn't do crap.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

You have to remember that wolves chances to get the angel improve as well, unless you are a wolf.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

Idoit40fans wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
newarenanow wrote: I personally think that is stupid. How can you predict who the wolves are going to eat? If the seer is gone, the angel should protect themselves and let the village know not to lynch them, that way, there is one guaranteed villager.

if you change your mind
im the first in line
honey im still free
take a chance on me
Clearly no one saw this post because no one can not be made happy by ABBA.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

newarenanow wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
You tried to 3 times.
Why is it sad?

You voted for me all 3 nights, but with no insight as to why, people deliberated for 24 hrs w/o a response from you, and then you come on and tell people they are stupid.

I love how people call people stupid, and idiots, etc, etc when they get lynched, but yet they didn't do crap.
I have class and homework. I can't be on here all the time. I'm sorry.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

JoseCuervo wrote:
Are there still 13 people in the village after I die and when the wolves nom nom tonight?
No. But are you guaranteed that there there are 13 if you protect a villager? No.

Are you guaranteed not to be eaten? No.

But if you are the angel, and the seer is dead, then at least one villager is guaranteed to be alive every night, and speak their mind as to who the wolves are w/o having to worry.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

JoseCuervo wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
You tried to 3 times.
Why is it sad?

I have class and homework. I can't be on here all the time. I'm sorry.
I think that was my problem in college, when I did homework I was on here. When I had class in a computer lab, I was on here.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

newarenanow wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
No. But are you guaranteed that there there are 13 if you protect a villager? No.

But if you are the angel, and the seer is dead, then at least one villager is guaranteed to be alive every night, and speak their mind as to who the wolves are w/o having to worry.
I'm saying when the village numbers get low, the angel probably needs to take a chance and put the game in his own hand. Cause villagers aren't helping by stringing up villagers.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

JoseCuervo wrote: I have class and homework. I can't be on here all the time. I'm sorry.
I understand that. But if you are the angel, and you knew that, and you followed this game for 3 games now, I would have said something after the seer was eaten.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

This discussion is becoming circular.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

JoseCuervo wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:

I'm saying when the village numbers get low, the angel probably needs to take a chance and put the game in his own hand. Cause villagers aren't helping by stringing up villagers.
I agree. Protect yourself every night from the wolves, let the villagers know not to string you up if you are not going to be on here 24 hours a day, and then you can speak your mind freely and take control. The true villagers will know they aren't being decieved.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

newarenanow wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote: I have class and homework. I can't be on here all the time. I'm sorry.
I understand that. But if you are the angel, and you knew that, and you followed this game for 3 games now, I would have said something after the seer was eaten.
Not a big fan of outing myself. It only really benefits the Seer by changing the game. I would assume people would give someone a chance to defend themselves before going haywire and letting them hang.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Idoit40fans wrote:You have to remember that wolves chances to get the angel improve as well, unless you are a wolf.
This.

And the wolves have 3 less to chose from than the angel.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

Idoit40fans wrote:This discussion is becoming circular.
You're circular
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

JoseCuervo wrote:
Idoit40fans wrote:This discussion is becoming circular.
You're circular
I'm very not circular.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

JoseCuervo wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
Not a big fan of outing myself. It only really benefits the Seer by changing the game. I would assume people would give someone a chance to defend themselves before going haywire and letting them hang.
Again, we sat here for 24 hrs. You had 3 or 4 votes.

Once the wolves see this, and they haven't voted yet, whose to say they wouldn't jump all over it.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

JoseCuervo wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
Not a big fan of outing myself.
:lol:
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

newarenanow wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
Again, we sat here for 24 hrs. You had 3 or 4 votes.

Once the wolves see this, and they haven't voted yet, whose to say they wouldn't jump all over it.
I had 1. That's why I felt no need to go all crazy and say, "I'm a villager for the love of god!!!!!!" I'd rather have fun with it. Irisheyes is awfully quiet.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Idoit40fans wrote: I know who you two are gonna have as foes on the new board.
I don't mind Jose at all. I think he is a very good poster.

I just hate when someone gets lynched, they start going around calling everyone idiots.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

I told everyone yesterday, IrishEyes got fired because her boss thinks its stupid to listen to a team whose season is effectively over, but not yet technically over.