JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

Idoit40fans wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
Idoit40fans wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
newarenanow wrote:Why do people always come back just moments after they were lynched? I'm not criticizing, I'm just asking because it always seems to be that way.
Me just wake up yo. You all bandwagon lynched me as I continually hit snooze on my alarm.

How bout next time, you give people a chance to defend themselves before the last vote is counted.
Well we were planning for you to get up when your alarm went off, you're chance was gone when you hit snooze.
To be fair, who actually wants to get up at 11 am?
When I let myself go with no alarm, regardless of what time I go to bed, i'll sleep till 12:26. Its science.
Weird, I'll go to like 12 wake up, go back to sleep, then wake up at 2 usually.

Unless the garbage truck is in the alley behind my apartment, then I wake up to "ghsdjfhdsyfasdbfklln" at like 6:00 am in the morning.
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Loaf31 »

You are dead...... OT I hate Meatloaf.

I am seriously not a role player.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

newarenanow wrote:
Idoit40fans wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
Idoit40fans wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote: Me just wake up yo. You all bandwagon lynched me as I continually hit snooze on my alarm.

How bout next time, you give people a chance to defend themselves before the last vote is counted.
Well we were planning for you to get up when your alarm went off, you're chance was gone when you hit snooze.
To be fair, who actually wants to get up at 11 am?
When I let myself go with no alarm, regardless of what time I go to bed, i'll sleep till 12:26. Its science.
I wake up at 6:48 every morning, whether it's a weekend, I have an alarm, or I'm on vacation. I may go back to bed, but I'm within a minute of that time everyday.
I work at 7:45, i couldn't sleep till 11:00 if i wanted to.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Loaf31 wrote:You are dead...... OT I hate Meatloaf.

Actually he is still technically alive. We haven't hung him yet. Just preparing.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

newarenanow wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
newarenanow wrote:Why do people always come back just moments after they were lynched? I'm not criticizing, I'm just asking because it always seems to be that way.
Me just wake up yo. You all bandwagon lynched me as I continually hit snooze on my alarm.

There were votes spread out all over the board for the past 24 hours. This vote started yesterday around this time.

How much more time do you want?
Once the majority switched to me, I would have at least liked to have everyone hear me out. What if I had been the angel?

Gotta give people a chance before you lynch em.
Did you read the posts at all over the last 24 hours. I said if the angle is still out there, call it out now if you aren't going to check the board, because once the ball gets rolling, everyone jumps aboard.

I voted who I thought was a wolf and held it there for a very, very long time.

Look back through the thread. Everything you are saying, we tried over the last 24 hours to do.
Yep, but I don't feel that the angel actually needs to out itself. At this rate, it should probably try to predict who the wolves will eat and then save them rather than itself. If it only manages to protect itself, the villagers are still screwed cause the villagers can't get a single wolf.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

JoseCuervo wrote:I just woke up, you guys are idiots. Seriously.

There was absolutely no reason to lynch me. I'm rooting for the wolves now.
maybe yu shouldnt sleep till 1pm. hahaha
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

sdm.... im thinkin ur gonna end up being next :P
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

Senka wrote:

Don't say that. Don't you ever say that. Stay in bed. Stay as long as you can. And for the love of god cherish it.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

I'm taking everyone I can down with me. Make sure to observe the bandwagon lynch that just occurred though for any chance at a wolf next time. I wish you luck, but I hope you all die.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

JoseCuervo wrote:

I wish you luck, but I hope you all die.
Thats one of the best lines in this thread.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

JoseCuervo wrote:

I'm taking everyone I can down with me. Make sure to observe the bandwagon lynch that just occurred though for any chance at a wolf next time. I wish you luck, but I hope you all die.
Jose, you're really taking this personally. It's a game, dude (unlike hockey, which is, of course, life itself).
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

Senka wrote:

12 here. I set my classes up so I could be nocturnal this year cause I hate morning classes after hockey practices and games (anywhere from 9-12 at night) and just in general too. I also just stacked 10 hours of class on thursday so I could sleep all of friday.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

IrishEyes wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:

Jose, you're really taking this personally. It's a game, dude (unlike hockey, which is, of course, life itself).
Oh, I know. But it's a fun game.

One of my pet peeves is idiocy. And reading over my shoulder.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

JoseCuervo wrote:
Senka wrote:

12 here. I set my classes up so I could be nocturnal this year cause I hate morning classes after hockey practices and games (anywhere from 9-12 at night) and just in general too. I also just stacked 10 hours of class on thursday so I could sleep all of friday.
i tried the late mornings but i HATE afternoon and night classes. i go 10-1 daily... and thursday i dont go till 1-3... sooo wednesday night is a low-key party night. haha
mumbobob
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by mumbobob »

Senka wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
Senka wrote:

i tried the late mornings but i HATE afternoon and night classes. i go 10-1 daily... and thursday i dont go till 1-3... sooo wednesday night is a low-key party night. haha
My favorite semester in school was the one where I stacked up all my classes on Tues-Thurs and gave myself 4 day weekends all semester. That was a good time ...
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

JoseCuervo wrote: Yep, but I don't feel that the angel actually needs to out itself. At this rate, it should probably try to predict who the wolves will eat and then save them rather than itself. If it only manages to protect itself, the villagers are still screwed cause the villagers can't get a single wolf.
I personally think that is stupid. How can you predict who the wolves are going to eat? If the seer is gone, the angel should protect themselves and let the village know not to lynch them, that way, there is one guaranteed villager.

If you are going to predict everynight, and also try not to get lynch, you are going to wind up dead sooner rather than later, and save a villager that will just get eaten the next night.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

Senka wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
Senka wrote:

I love afternoon classes. All my friends would say how they hated them so they would avoid them but would still get stuck with that one at like 2. So they'd be up all morning goign to class then have a break and another class till 3. I'd go to class 11-2 and still be out before them. Then I wouldn't be miserable all day and I'd stay up like 3 hours after everyone else went to sleep playing video games. It was awesome.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

JoseCuervo wrote:
IrishEyes wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:

You say you hate idiocy, but what have you done to help?
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

newarenanow wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote: Yep, but I don't feel that the angel actually needs to out itself. At this rate, it should probably try to predict who the wolves will eat and then save them rather than itself. If it only manages to protect itself, the villagers are still screwed cause the villagers can't get a single wolf.
I personally think that is stupid. How can you predict who the wolves are going to eat? If the seer is gone, the angel should protect themselves and let the village know not to lynch them, that way, there is one guaranteed villager.

If you are going to predict everynight, and also try not to get lynch, you are going to wind up dead sooner rather than later, and save a villager that will just get eaten the next night.
I'm just saying at this rate, the angel probably has to take a risk to save this ship. Cause it's going down fast. At any rate, he wouldn't have to avoid lynching until people went crazy bandwagon while he was gone. But sure, there is a good chance he'd be eaten too. High risk, high reward.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

newarenanow wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
IrishEyes wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:

You say you hate idiocy, but what have you done to help?
I haven't killed any villagers. So more than you.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

JoseCuervo wrote:
newarenanow wrote:

I'm just saying at this rate, the angel probably has to take a risk to save this ship. Cause it's going down fast. At any rate, he wouldn't have to avoid lynching until people went crazy bandwagon while he was gone. But sure, there is a good chance he'd be eaten too. High risk, high reward.
What is the reward? If he is eaten, then there is no protection for any villagers. What is the point of saving a random villager?

And if it is someone who doesn't post a lot, chances are, if they are a majority vote, they will be lynched w/o being able to defend themselves.

If it is someone frequent, I wouldn't reveal either until they felt the heat.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

JoseCuervo wrote:
You tried to 3 times.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

newarenanow wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
newarenanow wrote:

What is the reward? If he is eaten, then there is no protection for any villagers. What is the point of saving a random villager?

And if it is someone who doesn't post a lot, chances are, if they are a majority vote, they will be lynched w/o being able to defend themselves.

reward- a villager isn't eaten. You get another chance at redeeming yourself the next day with a lynch. I'd say angel protect itself tonight, then if you guys blow it again, it's probably going to have to take a chance.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

newarenanow wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
You tried to 3 times.
And yet, sadly, nobody would hang you.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

JoseCuervo wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
newarenanow wrote:

reward- a villager isn't eaten. You get another chance at redeeming yourself the next day with a lynch. I'd say angel protect itself tonight, then if you guys blow it again, it's probably going to have to take a chance.
if you change your mind
im the first in line
honey im still free
take a chance on me