WEREWOLF IV GAMEPLAY THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

I hope the real villagers take note of the massive bandwagon and idiocy that has happened, cause if you don't get a wolf next time, you're all boned.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

Idoit40fans wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:I just woke up, you guys are idiots. Seriously.

There was absolutely no reason to lynch me. I'm rooting for the wolves now.
I had a good reason to lynch you.
did I give you a bad night?

Idoit and NAN are wolves
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Why do people always come back just moments after they were lynched? I'm not criticizing, I'm just asking because it always seems to be that way.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

JoseCuervo wrote:I hope the real villagers take note of the massive bandwagon and idiocy that has happened, cause if you don't get a wolf next time, you're all boned.
Are you trying to say your not a wolf?
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

JoseCuervo wrote:
Idoit40fans wrote:

Idoit and NAN are wolves
No but a string of coin tosses determined that you needed lynched.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

JoseCuervo wrote:
Idoit40fans wrote:

Idoit and NAN are wolves
I think Idoit is, but I surely am not.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

newarenanow wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
Idoit40fans wrote:

Idoit and NAN are wolves
I think Idoit is, but I surely am not.
I don't think I am, but there is a good chance that I'll blackout for several hours tonight, so who knows what happens during that time.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

newarenanow wrote:Why do people always come back just moments after they were lynched? I'm not criticizing, I'm just asking because it always seems to be that way.
Me just wake up yo. You all bandwagon lynched me as I continually hit snooze on my alarm.

How bout next time, you give people a chance to defend themselves before the last vote is counted.
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by the errey i breathe »

blackout and eat a villager maybe?!?!
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

JoseCuervo wrote:
newarenanow wrote:Why do people always come back just moments after they were lynched? I'm not criticizing, I'm just asking because it always seems to be that way.
Me just wake up yo. You all bandwagon lynched me as I continually hit snooze on my alarm.

How bout next time, you give people a chance to defend themselves before the last vote is counted.
There were votes spread out all over the board for the past 24 hours. This vote started yesterday around this time.

How much more time do you want?
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

JoseCuervo wrote:

Well we were planning for you to get up when your alarm went off, you're chance was gone when you hit snooze.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

the errey i breathe wrote:blackout and eat a villager maybe?!?!
The good news is, the wolves probably won't eat me tonight because i'm probably first on everyone's list for the next day. I get at least one more day of life.
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Loaf31 »

Idoit40fans wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:

Well we were planning for you to get up when your alarm went off, you're chance was gone when you hit snooze.
LOL
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

Idoit40fans wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:

To be fair, who actually wants to get up at 11 am?
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Idoit40fans wrote:
The good news is, the wolves probably won't eat me tonight because i'm probably first on everyone's list for the next day. I get at least one more day of life.
I'm in the same boat.
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by the errey i breathe »

Idoit40fans wrote:
i was commenting on how you said you'd blackout. i just forgot to quote it.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

JoseCuervo wrote:
Idoit40fans wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:

When I let myself go with no alarm, regardless of what time I go to bed, i'll sleep till 12:26. Its science.
Kovy27
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Kovy27 »

JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

newarenanow wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:

There were votes spread out all over the board for the past 24 hours. This vote started yesterday around this time.

Once the majority switched to me, I would have at least liked to have everyone hear me out. What if I had been the angel?

Gotta give people a chance before you lynch em.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Idoit40fans wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
Idoit40fans wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:

When I let myself go with no alarm, regardless of what time I go to bed, i'll sleep till 12:26. Its science.
I wake up at 6:48 every morning, whether it's a weekend, I have an alarm, or I'm on vacation. I may go back to bed, but I'm within a minute of that time everyday.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

Lynch loaf if you can too.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Kovy27 wrote:Image

What kind of loaf is that? looks good.
Kovy27
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Kovy27 »

Cranberry Almond, I do believe.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

JoseCuervo wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:

Once the majority switched to me, I would have at least liked to have everyone hear me out. What if I had been the angel?

Gotta give people a chance before you lynch em.
Did you read the posts at all over the last 24 hours. I said if the angle is still out there, call it out now if you aren't going to check the board, because once the ball gets rolling, everyone jumps aboard.

I voted who I thought was a wolf and held it there for a very, very long time.

Look back through the thread. Everything you are saying, we tried over the last 24 hours to do.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

Its whole wheat.