WEREWOLF IV GAMEPLAY THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

jaysmiter wrote:
the errey i breathe wrote:LOL i saw that someone gave a reason for lynching me as being too defensive?!?

Was i supposed to greet lynching with open arms?

You guys (and gals) are making a big mistake just jumping on a bandwagon to lynch me that was started on a hunch. We need to make sure we get a wolf this time or else we're screwed. Im waiting until someone has something more solid before i vote.
Ha. Like I said before...you are damned if you do and damned if you don't in this game. Prior to this, you got yelled at for not being defensive at all about the lynch vote sent your way...then after being goaded and goaded into it, you are now too defensive.

Good work!

Well, I know I won't vote for someone for being too defensive, at least not as a primary reason. Especially when some interesting theories have come up all over the place. I kinda agree with Canaan, but using people's previous game history kind of sucks (the one board I play at, there are a number of "dummy names" set aside just for this that are shared and switched every game, so these pretenses don't happen). NAN brings up good points, as well.

So, who should it be? Idoit or Jose?
If thats what its down to then Viva Cuervo...!
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by the errey i breathe »

Idoit40fans wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:
the errey i breathe wrote:LOL i saw that someone gave a reason for lynching me as being too defensive?!?

You guys (and gals) are making a big mistake just jumping on a bandwagon to lynch me that was started on a hunch. We need to make sure we get a wolf this time or else we're screwed. Im waiting until someone has something more solid before i vote.
Ha. Like I said before...you are damned if you do and damned if you don't in this game. Prior to this, you got yelled at for not being defensive at all about the lynch vote sent your way...then after being goaded and goaded into it, you are now too defensive.

Good work!

Well, I know I won't vote for someone for being too defensive, at least not as a primary reason. Especially when some interesting theories have come up all over the place. I kinda agree with Canaan, but using people's previous game history kind of sucks (the one board I play at, there are a number of "dummy names" set aside just for this that are shared and switched every game, so these pretenses don't happen). NAN brings up good points, as well.

can't it always be Viva Cuervo time??
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Idoit40fans wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:

Good work!

I was just going off of what Canaan and NAN were saying. I would love to entertain some other theories...and not just "you didn't defend yourself, now you defended yourself too much!" nonsense. I mean, Errey is suspicious because of the times when he posted, but, to me at least, that could mean a number of things. Maybe he just honestly happened to be on at that time, maybe he's the angel, maybe that's how he's playing, or maybe he's a wolf. Though, I would assume that his fellow wolf brethren would have told him to not do that, since that has gotten plenty of people lynched in the past.

I think that canaan's points about cuervo are strong...as are NAN's about you, Idoit...as are some of the initial points about Errey (not the "defense" one). So, I guess, in reality it is those three. Not the two I said originally.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

like if i was new to this game... and knew no one, i'd prob lynch idoit... but he was my wolf bud 3 games ago, and i know he chills on the boards a while... and its something to occupy time. So idk what to say. it is true tho.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

Okay, if we look at this objectively...

A couple pages ago, Idoit had a list of people he thought were wolves. There were some names (mine included) of people he said he wouldn't vote for. If Idoit was a werewolf, that would be a good way to get people on his side so they didn't lynch him.

That's just an idea. Of course, he is special, and that could be just Idoit.

I voted for Errey because of the way he was acting. Doing the normal defense to having a vote to be lynched, and then getting super frustrated when other people joined the vote. This could be just his way of playing the game. When I was being voted for lynching in the last game, my defense was basically, "well, okay, I'll take one for the team," and I voted for myself. People tried to change their votes after that, but it was too late and I was lynched.
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

i just wanted to stay in bc this is my first time playing but its just a game. i really am just a villager, if you decide to lynch me its whatever. id like to be in a lil longer but you gotta do what you think is best for the village.

I still think its fishy (or WOLFY) that sdm jumped on me immediately after the write up for no real reason whatsoever but to deflect attention so thats why i chose him. yeah my posts were erratic but with the first week of grad school starting it doesn't lend much time to keep up with the happenings here. thats my defense take it or leave it.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Unlynch Errey
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

I was just shooting hockey for an hour and a half, its been a wh ile, but it was aweeeeesome.
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

my theory to vote for you wasnt to take pressure of myself... if that was the case why would i vote to lynch first? my name was never brought up until then.. that would be putting myself out to dry if i was a wolf and I am not

i wasn't using your not posting as a theory its just how and when you post there are a lot in the game that have posted less than you

i just found it odd they way you voted to lynch pens fast and then didnt post till right after the write up
which was a quick lunch for the wolf's

my thought was you posted to lynch never posted until right after it so you must have been around for it or not I don't know

its just a theory as is yours on me and as is NAN's on IDOIT
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

A decision needs to be made.

Unlynch errey
lynch Idoit

Sorry buddy... you're still special.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

Not special enough apparently
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

Idoit40fans wrote:Not special enough apparently
You'll always be special to me. :wink:
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

canaan wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
canaan wrote:lynch josecuervo
Any explanation. He is in my top two.
he has fumbled his other roles in the game and he has been quiet--curiously quiet...unless i've just missed his posts.
School, buddy

class 8:30 - 8 today
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

Just look at who starts the bandwagon lynching, who cares about previous game play history?

Btw, I didn't suck as the angel, I got eaten protecting an outed Seer.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

lynch newarenanow
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

NAN - 2
sdm - 2
errey - 2
Jose - 1
Idoit - 2
Last edited by Idoit40fans on Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

are you sure i have 3? i thought 2 people unlynched me?
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

the errey i breathe wrote:are you sure i have 3? i thought 2 people unlynched me?
Yeah I just fixed it, I realized IrishEyes had originally voted for you then changed to me.
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

yeah i dunno how you'd keep track of everyone. this game really slowed down all the sudden.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

I'm pretty sure thats right, but in the past when i've gone back to tally them up I go back to the very beginning and keep track of everyones vote in notepad or something and then as they change i change them. Because sometimes people switch a whole lot.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Ok, I've been away since about 4.....not much has been resolved here.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

http://wunderland.com/LooneyLabs/Werewolf/About.html

Who is going to buy a set so we can do this in person?!?!

Also, after thinking about it...

I guess I will go with lynch idoit40fans

If you're one of us, sorry bro...but that's the way, that's the way love goes.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

NAN - 2
sdm - 2
errey - 2
Jose - 1
Idoit - 3
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

Well it takes 7, so I still have a ways to go, though I could definitely see a bandwagon forming early tomorrow since nothing has been happnening.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Idoit40fans wrote:Well it takes 7, so I still have a ways to go, though I could definitely see a bandwagon forming early tomorrow since nothing has been happnening.
Yeah, and barring some miracle, once I go to bed here in a little bit, my vote probably isn't going to have a chance to change until 5pm (thanks, work!). Though, I will try and check in the morning when I get up and if anything new has come to light, I will react accordingly.

Godspeed, young idoit. Know that your cause is just, unless you are a werewolf...then you're just a jerk. A mean jerk.