WEREWOLF IV GAMEPLAY THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Loaf31 »

Troy Loney wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:I don't have any theory right now, but i think the irregularity of the night ending this afternoon can be looked at. the first two days followed the same pattern, but today the two role players must have both been around obviously from when penscup was lynched and beerman eaten...did anyone notice anything different today than the earlier days?
Yes, errey is posting more today, therefore he is around to get his choice to eat someone in more quickly.
Yeah, him sdm, and senka seemed to post later on, atleast one of them had to have held up the earlier two nights...but that means the angel could be amongst that group as well right?
True, I have 2 ppl at the top of my list....one is errey, and the 2nd I'd rather not say just yet.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

Is it me?
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

Troy Loney wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:I don't have any theory right now, but i think the irregularity of the night ending this afternoon can be looked at. the first two days followed the same pattern, but today the two role players must have both been around obviously from when penscup was lynched and beerman eaten...did anyone notice anything different today than the earlier days?
Yes, errey is posting more today, therefore he is around to get his choice to eat someone in more quickly.
Yeah, him sdm, and senka seemed to post later on, atleast one of them had to have held up the earlier two nights...but that means the angel could be amongst that group as well right?
well i posted before juice said that not all pm have been answered at the beginning
and i have also been posting during all of the lynchings and i havent voted for all of the people that where lynched

my name gets brought up because i called someone else out and i was voted for i understand that, but if you go back through the entire thread i have post mixed in at almost all stages so i dont believe that theory is relevant with me
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Idoit40fans wrote:Is it me?
It might be now, you seem suspicious.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

newarenanow wrote:

start at 55 seconds
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Idoit40fans wrote:
newarenanow wrote:

start at 55 seconds
I'll have to at home. Youtube is blocked here. :(
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

Its a scrubs quote one of my favorite 10 moments, it involves ted.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

newarenanow wrote:
Idoit40fans wrote:
newarenanow wrote:

start at 55 seconds
Just a Scrubs clip =)
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

jaysmiter wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
Idoit40fans wrote:
newarenanow wrote:

start at 55 seconds
Just a Scrubs clip =)
Just a scrubs clip?

Blasphemy!!!!
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

lynch josecuervo
mumbobob
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by mumbobob »

Well, we're certainly going for variety this time around ...
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

So far...

NAN - 1
sdm - 1
errey - 1
Jose - 1
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

canaan wrote:lynch josecuervo
Any explanation. He is in my top two.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

newarenanow wrote:
he has fumbled his other roles in the game and he has been quiet--curiously quiet...unless i've just missed his posts.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

canaan wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
he has fumbled his other roles in the game and he has been quiet--curiously quiet...unless i've just missed his posts.
That was one reason why I suspect him. Usually he posts a hell of a lot during this game, but this game he is a lot quieter.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

newarenanow wrote:
canaan wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
That was one reason why I suspect him. Usually he posts a hell of a lot during this game, but this game he is a lot quieter.
Like me.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Idoit40fans wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
canaan wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
Like me.
You started off posting like normal, then got quiet, then started posting a lot again. He didn't post much at all last game either and strangely disappeared for a little while.

You're just weird. :lol:
mumbobob
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by mumbobob »

Idoit40fans wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
canaan wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
Like me.
He's been on my suspicious list as well. I would support a lynching effort in that direction should it get started.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

I actually suspect you too a little bit. You have been asking if every question is about you, haven't really voted much, and voted for yourself the first round.

This is to idoit.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Troy Loney wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
ok.. so im not giving up my role as a villager/specials or wolf.. thats dumb but this is what intriged me... you mentioned the angel -- wouldnt it be dumb to give it up? like the seer is dead already. it has no purpose but to remain in the game itself.... lol If i was the vig, and was on the chopping block, id axplain my role and hope the angel would protect me... or if the angel is on the block, give up its role.... but it would be dumb to come out with it so soon... look... im just saying.... :o
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Senka wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
ok.. so im not giving up my role as a villager/specials or wolf.. thats dumb but this is what intriged me... you mentioned the angel -- wouldnt it be dumb to give it up? like the seer is dead already. it has no purpose but to remain in the game itself.... lol If i was the vig, and was on the chopping block, id axplain my role and hope the angel would protect me... or if the angel is on the block, give up its role.... but it would be dumb to come out with it so soon... look... im just saying.... :o
Why?

If you don't come out, you could be lynched, especially if you don't check all the time.

You are protected from the wolves. And now that the seer and vig are gone, you don't have to stay hidden because it is pointless to protect a regular villager.

Now if the vig or seer were still around, then ok.

Basically, you are ensuring your safety from both the wolves and villagers and it ensures the village at least one villager is safe.
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

Senka wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
i think i see what your doing but if some people don't

its not dumb for the angel to come out now the vig is dead the seer is dead so the only one we have on our side is the angel. so who should angel protect every time... the angel themselves so it doesnt matter if the wolfs know who it is because that person would be protected and the village wouldnt lynch the angel and we would be garuanteed at least one villager alive
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Senka wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
if the angel protects his/her self, (s)he would be dumb not to help out the village so they dont get accidentally lynched.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

The only advantage to the angel not giving themselves up would be that the werewolves might try to eat them and miss out on a meal.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

but im saying this to you guys -- i suggest the angel keep hidden... because it is still possible the wolves can eat them, and they save themselves. at this point, ill assume they are protecting themselves, and only themselves... theres no one else to protect... you kno? So if the wolves know, they will not eat them... if they dont, its possible the village gets a free night.... and in the event of they start getting lynched -- then they have to tell, i would understand that... but yu know what i mean?