WEREWOLF IV GAMEPLAY THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

newarenanow wrote:
sdm5055 wrote:
errey is on the top of my list hence why i voted to lynch him

he seems to only post at the begining of a lynch and then afterwards like aw shucks

and he has posted since i voted to lynch him and did not even acknowledge it just acted like it wasnt even there
That is my rationale too. He only posts to lynch, and then makes one after a write up.

I'm usually one of the first to lynch, and then I change my mind a lot. I want to see some others thoughts on who they want to lynch.

Again, at the beginning, it is very random, and there are too many people. As the game goes on, and it gets to crunchtime, it is time to start looking back and see behaviors, thoughts, etc.
And honestly, you are probably one of the few of us that gets away with it (not that that's a bad thing...it's good to see at least someone get their voice heard without getting auto-lynched). The past 2 games I was in, any time I had a theory or a guess, I got jumped on about it. Which makes me all that more hesitant to post any theories or jump on any lynchings right away.

It's nice to see rational thought processes. Which, after the first few days, is what this game is all about, right?
mumbobob
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by mumbobob »

Hmmm, the first to capitalize on the post nomming rush to lynch is a bit suspicious ...

lynch sdm5055
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

Lynch Kicksave
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

mumbobob wrote:Hmmm, the first to capitalize on the post nomming rush to lynch is a bit suspicious ...

lynch sdm5055
I'm not going to base it off of that. I have never been a wolf yet, but have started the lynching many, many times.
Kovy27
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Kovy27 »

You guys suck dick at this game.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Kovy27 wrote:You guys suck dick at this game.
You're dead. Go home.
mumbobob
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by mumbobob »

newarenanow wrote:
mumbobob wrote:Hmmm, the first to capitalize on the post nomming rush to lynch is a bit suspicious ...

lynch sdm5055
I'm not going to base it off of that. I have never been a wolf yet, but have started the lynching many, many times.
Possibly, but after starting off the game very quietly, it makes me question the move. I stand by my vote.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

unlynch kicksave

I had just wanted to throw somethign out there.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

mumbobob wrote:
newarenanow wrote:

lynch sdm5055
Possibly, but after starting off the game very quietly, it makes me question the move. I stand by my vote.
If that is the case, I haven't gone back or have had the desire to go back and fact check that, that would be a dumb move for a wolf, wouldn't it?
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by the errey i breathe »

yeah i think we should wait and see if the angel reveals themself or if someone starts acting really suspicious...or we could pull names from a hat??

As long as you have some sort of theory.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

the errey i breathe wrote:yeah i think we should wait and see if the angel reveals themself or if someone starts acting really suspicious...or we could pull names from a hat??

As long as you have some sort of theory.
I'm giving the angel some time to reveal. If they don't by tonight or tomorrow morning, then they are not going to do it, and they may very well get lynched.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

IrishEyes (Same first letter of username as me, can't lynch)
Kicksave (Went to school with him, can't lynch)
Idoit40fans (Is me, can't lynch)
Senka (Was a wolf with me, can't lynch)

Thats all I've got so far.

sdm5055
Loaf31
JoseCuervo
newarenanow
canaan
jaysmiter
mumbobob
Troy Loney
the errey i breathe
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

The other reason errey is high on my list is that he only posts right after the write up.

He could contact Juice with his choice, Juice writes it up, errey says he is bummed, votes, and then goes to class, leaving us waiting.

Just my two cents.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

Idoit40fans wrote:IrishEyes (Same first letter of username as me, can't lynch)
Kicksave (Went to school with him, can't lynch)
Idoit40fans (Is me, can't lynch)
Senka (Was a wolf with me, can't lynch)

Thats all I've got so far.

sdm5055
Loaf31
JoseCuervo
newarenanow
canaan
jaysmiter
mumbobob
Troy Loney
the errey i breathe
I knew I liked you. :wink:
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

mumbobob wrote:
newarenanow wrote:

lynch sdm5055

you might want to go back and check that i have been in and out the whole game posting
and casting votes.. such as the last villager lynched i didnt vote for them i voted for another person
and yes i have a theory on errey and i think I am right he has yet to discredit it all he has said is why he hasnt posted he has yet to say dont lynch me i am a villager (not that this is proof)

but do as you please if you lynch me you lose another villager
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

So far...

NAN - 1
sdm - 1
errey - 1
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

thats a bit of a stretch dont you think? i posted during one lynching then got on now to see the result and have posted regularly since. i knew when i signed up that i was starting class this week and itd be difficult, i was just hoping id get to play more than one day which i have.

If you come up with a real theory then ok but that one is based on circumstances beyond my control.
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

newarenanow wrote:The other reason errey is high on my list is that he only posts right after the write up.

He could contact Juice with his choice, Juice writes it up, errey says he is bummed, votes, and then goes to class, leaving us waiting.

Just my two cents.
exactly what i said earlier right after the write up he gives an o darn

his post just have suspicion all over them as far as i am concerned
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

i did explain why i didn't post at the beginning. i only voted in one lynching, i don't see how that automatically makes me a wolf?? i voted to lynch then came on again this time and have been on since. thats not a pattern thats a one time thing.

explain in more detail what you wanna know and i can accomodate but i have no idea how you see this as a trend on my part.
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

you did post in the beginning if i remember correctly you weren't sure how the game went etc etc (correct me if that wasn't you)

and then you attempted to lynch NAN but it was early

and then you quickly voted for penscup

then showed up right after it again

so maybe there isn't a pattern but nothing you have said has won me over
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

I don't have any theory right now, but i think the irregularity of the night ending this afternoon can be looked at. the first two days followed the same pattern, but today the two role players must have both been around obviously from when penscup was lynched and beerman eaten...did anyone notice anything different today than the earlier days?
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Troy Loney wrote:I don't have any theory right now, but i think the irregularity of the night ending this afternoon can be looked at. the first two days followed the same pattern, but today the two role players must have both been around obviously from when penscup was lynched and beerman eaten...did anyone notice anything different today than the earlier days?
Yes, errey is posting more today, therefore he is around to get his choice to eat someone in more quickly.
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

i got on after the lynching and the eatings today. i agree i can see where you're coming from and i guess im a good option but im definitely not a wolf. i don't really know how to go about defending myself at this point since it is all speculation this early on.

ill be back on later, hopefully im not strung up by then!!
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

newarenanow wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:I don't have any theory right now, but i think the irregularity of the night ending this afternoon can be looked at. the first two days followed the same pattern, but today the two role players must have both been around obviously from when penscup was lynched and beerman eaten...did anyone notice anything different today than the earlier days?
Yes, errey is posting more today, therefore he is around to get his choice to eat someone in more quickly.
Yeah, him sdm, and senka seemed to post later on, atleast one of them had to have held up the earlier two nights...but that means the angel could be amongst that group as well right?
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Troy Loney wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
Yeah, him sdm, and senka seemed to post later on, atleast one of them had to have held up the earlier two nights...but that means the angel could be amongst that group as well right?
That is why I'm giving the angel some time to respond. If not, then they may be voted out.

So far, errey and sdm hasn't said it.