WEREWOLF IV GAMEPLAY THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
penscup
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by penscup »

canaan wrote:
penscup wrote:
canaan wrote:villagers make this so easy for the wolves. people have learned nothing over the course of these games. its so level 1 it makes me nauseous. at least the vote of penscup has a little bit of thought behind it. if i was a wolf, it would be in their best interest to stay quiet and let the village pick itself apart like it has done for a couple games (juice's vig being the lone exception). i'll vote penscup, but im pretty sure that the wolves are a quiet bunch this game.

whatever. im a regular villager, i'll tell you that much. i just want the village to win one without pure luck.

if penscup is a reg vil, we need to stop acting like dumb(butts) and start playing this game.

lynch penscup
Thats a nice little speech that you end with my lynching. Hmmmm. Maybe its not surprising you were third in on the Wrister lynching eh?
You tell the village to wake up, but then make a lynch vote that makes no sense hoping that tomorrow morning everyone will jump on the bandwagon and lynch me just because I lead in votes.

Don't be fooled regular villagers, these wolves are a crafty bunch.
hey dude, i have no reason to think you are a wolf. i honestly don't know. im going off of supposed information and that's all i have. if you are not a wolf, say so. convince us. you've acted in a way that has raised suspicion...if it turns out that you are a villager, i apologize. you've done nothing to date to prove otherwise.

if you aren't a wolf, then i would suspect errey because he raised the query. if both of those dont work out, lynch me and find out that i was in the best interest of the village. this game has started out **** because bhaw got the axe. im trying to speak out and give information.
Well, for one thing you need to pay attention a little better if you really are a villager because it was Senka who jumped on me immediately when I tried to start a little rational discussion in the village. Errey was second on the boat and now you're on it too just for the hell of it.

What does telling you I'm a regular villager prove? This game is all about lies. You need to start thinking for yourself instead of listening to all the lies. Did I vote for Twisted Wrister to be lynched? Have I voted for anyone for the second lynching yet? Wolves don't want to talk through lynchings, that want to eat ASAP? Which side are you on?
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

im convinced

lynch penscup
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

no.... a LIE would be.. "Im the SEER!"... :P :roll:
penscup
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by penscup »

Idoit40fans wrote:im convinced

lynch penscup
So you don't see the logic in going after one of the original 8 that voted for Twisted Wrister? You don't think that list contained one or more werewolves who were ready to jump on the bandwagon of known innocent villager?
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

Guess how many people I voted to lynch when I was a wolf.
penscup
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by penscup »

Idoit40fans wrote:Guess how many people I voted to lynch when I was a wolf.
Well I can't stay up any later to defend myself so I'd ask you hold your vote until the morning (or unvote...whatever) when I have more time to convince you and others. I don't have a problem going down if the village wins in the end, but right now either the village is full of idiots, or tonight its all werewolves out to eat.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

The game is designed so that the villagers are at an extreme disadvantage and have to guess, it has nothing to do with being an idiot or not.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

penscup wrote:
Idoit40fans wrote:Guess how many people I voted to lynch when I was a wolf.
Well I can't stay up any later to defend myself so I'd ask you hold your vote until the morning (or unvote...whatever) when I have more time to convince you and others. I don't have a problem going down if the village wins in the end, but right now either the village is full of idiots, or tonight its all werewolves out to eat.
No, it's just fool of a very talkative idoit :lol:
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

penscup wrote:
Idoit40fans wrote:im convinced

lynch penscup
So you don't see the logic in going after one of the original 8 that voted for Twisted Wrister? You don't think that list contained one or more werewolves who were ready to jump on the bandwagon of known innocent villager?
No what your saying makes a lot of sense. I'm not sure right away though, the wolves are likely going to lay low early on there's no definite reason to get involved in the lynchings, they're not at threat and they don't want to draw attention to themselves.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

NAN was just responding to twisted wrister following the baseless lynch nan from kovy..plus you know how it goes if that to two or three lynch nan that quickly reaches the majority and he's gone on nothing, everyone just lynches someone early to get the game moving, there isnt anything to go on at that point.
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

I am not sold on penscup either way yet

I am going with someone who usually is more talkative in the game and now isn't thats the best strategy i have

lynch Loaf31
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Loaf31 »

Sorry that I haven't been more talkative, got some issues going on right now, but after reading back through the last couple of pages, I am starting to believe the theory about penscup...

lynch penscup
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

i believe thats

penscup - 5
NAN - 1
Loaf31 - 1
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

lynch penscup

Throwing out any theory he can think of just makes me suspicious of him, kinda like the person who came up with that the wolf was eating people in reverse alphabetical order the last game and ended up being that wolf.

If you aren't a wolf sorry but you made yourself look too suspicious
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

I don't think we should lynch penscup for speaking out, i don't think the wolves are trying to draw attention to themselves. He's asking people to think more about the lynchings.

lynch senka
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

I didn't participate in the last vote because I wasn't sure. I'm still unsure. But penscup came out of the woodwork to throw out some random theory.

lynch penscup

You kinda did it to yourself, dude.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

I'm lynching penscup. He is one of 4 people on the top of my list.

lynch penscup
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

thats 8 if I can count right this time, string him up
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

Thats eight string him up
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Sucks Kovy is gone. I enjoy my time with him in the village. It won't be as fun.

As for the "expert" WW players, how do you go about playing this game. You ***** at us for posting, but then say we have to figure out who are wolves instead of randomly picking people off. How the hell do you do that if no one is posting?

There are what, 22 or 23 villagers? 3 wolves. Unless you are a wolf, you are uninformed, and have nothing to base anything off of early. And the "experts" go around in circles. You say you have to try to pull things out of people, but then when someone posts, you say you should shut up and hide.

I don't understand how the last time the villagers won, and it was just "luck". Yeah, the first pick or two were, but by the end, a lot of people were convinced I think it was jaysmitter was the last wolf.

You are not going to pick off 3 wolves in a row at the very beginning.

I'm playing how I always play. If the wolves are nervous, eat me. If the "experts" don't like it, then lynch me. I can give a crap less because this is supposed to be fun, everyone has different methods, and sitting around doing absolutely nothing is completely boring.

Done with my rant.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

^ thats wolf talk :lol:
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

newarenanow wrote:Sucks Kovy is gone. I enjoy my time with him in the village. It won't be as fun.

As for the "expert" WW players, how do you go about playing this game. You b*tch at us for posting, but then say we have to figure out who are wolves instead of randomly picking people off. How the hell do you do that if no one is posting?

There are what, 22 or 23 villagers? 3 wolves. Unless you are a wolf, you are uninformed, and have nothing to base anything off of early. And the "experts" go around in circles. You say you have to try to pull things out of people, but then when someone posts, you say you should shut up and hide.

I don't understand how the last time the villagers won, and it was just "luck". Yeah, the first pick or two were, but by the end, a lot of people were convinced I think it was jaysmitter was the last wolf.

I'm playing how I always play. If the wolves are nervous, eat me. If the "experts" don't like it, then lynch me. I can give a crap less because this is supposed to be fun, everyone has different methods, and sitting around doing absolutely nothing is completely boring.

Done with my rant.

he misses kovy....thats cute :lol:
penscup
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by penscup »

IrishEyes wrote:I didn't participate in the last vote because I wasn't sure. I'm still unsure. But penscup came out of the woodwork to throw out some random theory.

lynch penscup

There was no random theory. I was simply going over the FACTS of the first vote on Twisted Wrister. I was a villager who started to try and discuss what direction this crucial lynching might go in, and people immediately jumped all over me for no reason which is exactly what the wolves wanted. Instead of thinking things out the village has acted like a bunch of idiots and lynched one of their own yet again. Now your most likely pretty screwed, but have fun anyways. The only way you're going to win is if you talk things through. Then the true villagers are revealed. Learn from your stupid mistake of lynching me for stupid reasons. Go after those original 8 that that took out Twisted Wrister, gotta be a werewolf in there somewhere if you ask me. I even asked the village to wait and give me a chance to defend myself this morning. You guys sure didn't wait very long though, maybe a few werewolves awake early this morning as well. That should give you enough to go on for now. Village gotta make a comeback now, cuz they are up against it.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

penscup wrote:
IrishEyes wrote:I didn't participate in the last vote because I wasn't sure. I'm still unsure. But penscup came out of the woodwork to throw out some random theory.

lynch penscup

There was no random theory. I was simply going over the FACTS of the first vote on Twisted Wrister. I was a villager who started to try and discuss what direction this crucial lynching might go in, and people immediately jumped all over me for no reason which is exactly what the wolves wanted. Instead of thinking things out the village has acted like a bunch of idiots and lynched one of their own yet again. Now your most likely pretty screwed, but have fun anyways. The only way you're going to win is if you talk things through. Then the true villagers are revealed. Learn from your stupid mistake of lynching me for stupid reasons. Go after those original 8 that that took out Twisted Wrister, gotta be a werewolf in there somewhere if you ask me. I even asked the village to wait and give me a chance to defend myself this morning. You guys sure didn't wait very long though, maybe a few werewolves awake early this morning as well. That should give you enough to go on for now. Village gotta make a comeback now, cuz they are up against it.
A few werewolves analyzed every post, and every lynching the last few games. They use the same strategy to try to push someone towards voting a villager.

Everything is pretty random in this game, especially at the beginning.

Plus, I have never seen a person go about being voted out the way you have. Calling everyone idiots. We know as much as you. Classy.
penscup
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by penscup »

newarenanow wrote:Sucks Kovy is gone. I enjoy my time with him in the village. It won't be as fun.

As for the "expert" WW players, how do you go about playing this game. You b*tch at us for posting, but then say we have to figure out who are wolves instead of randomly picking people off. How the hell do you do that if no one is posting?

Done with my rant.
Don't be scared timid villager who just wants to stay alive to stay in the game and therefore stays quiet for fear of getting lynched. Learn from my lynching those that were hot to lynch someone for the hell of it. You gotta put 2 and 2 together even if it means you go down too at the end of the day, otherwise the village is not smart enough to overcome their own stupidity and distrust of one another. With the seer gone so early and the vigilante running around without a clue the 3 wolves are cruising at this point.