WEREWOLF IV GAMEPLAY THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

should have listened to kicksave and kept my mouth shut.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

LeopardLetang wrote:should have listened to kicksave and kept my mouth shut.
Hmmmmm
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

LeopardLetang wrote:should have listened to kicksave and kept my mouth shut.
You should never do that.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

kovy's dying words-

lynch NAN
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

JoseCuervo wrote:kovy's dying words-

lynch NAN
Hahaha, nice.
penscup
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by penscup »

So I'm not sure what the hell is going on in this game other than the village is in some serious trouble right now.
Going by the first lynching as the only lead right now...there are most certainly a couple werewolves that got that lynching started which in order of votes includes NAN, Loney, canaan, sdm, beerman, loaf, mumbo, and jaysmiter. Kovy and Leopard Letang were the last two in and they obviously did so since no one had a clue at that point. All I'm saying I guess is there's a good chance that of those first eight votes there is at least 2 if not all 3 werewolves participating in that lynching. Come on villagers, we gotta figure this out and fast!
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

lynch penscup
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

i do like how penscup didnt mention me at all though... but the old innocent approach doesnt do it for me. haha
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by the errey i breathe »

penscup seems very aware of who's posting...maybe trying to deflect his wolfiness. Lynch penscup
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Awesome! the gumdrop forest!
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

yeah it gets sticky when it rains
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

and yes...thats what she said
penscup
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by penscup »

Senka wrote:i do like how penscup didnt mention me at all though... but the old innocent approach doesnt do it for me. haha
Why would I mention you when you didn't vote for anyone yet? I don't understand?
...except now rather quickly you seem eager to lynch me just for the hell of it instead of trying to think things through...typical werewolf trait if you ask me.
The village better make a good choice for a lynching this time through or things get real ugly.
penscup
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by penscup »

the errey i breathe wrote:penscup seems very aware of who's posting...maybe trying to deflect his wolfiness. Lynch penscup
Yeah, gee wiz, its real difficulat to flip back a couple pages and reread the thread where everyone clearly voted in YELLOW. I'm sure nobody on here is doing that right, especially not any werewolves right?

Why so quick to lynch people Mr. Picklestabber?
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

get the leather wearers
penscup
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by penscup »

Senka wrote:i do like how penscup didnt mention me at all though... but the old innocent approach doesnt do it for me. haha
well, like I said, the village is screwed if they lynch one of their own again this time, and you will be a prime werewolf candidate leading the charge to hang me when it is revealed I am just a villager, but have it your way.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

villagers make this so easy for the wolves. people have learned nothing over the course of these games. its so level 1 it makes me nauseous. at least the vote of penscup has a little bit of thought behind it. if i was a wolf, it would be in their best interest to stay quiet and let the village pick itself apart like it has done for a couple games (juice's vig being the lone exception). i'll vote penscup, but im pretty sure that the wolves are a quiet bunch this game.

whatever. im a regular villager, i'll tell you that much. i just want the village to win one without pure luck.

if penscup is a reg vil, we need to stop acting like dumb(butts) and start playing this game.

lynch penscup
penscup
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by penscup »

canaan wrote:villagers make this so easy for the wolves. people have learned nothing over the course of these games. its so level 1 it makes me nauseous. at least the vote of penscup has a little bit of thought behind it. if i was a wolf, it would be in their best interest to stay quiet and let the village pick itself apart like it has done for a couple games (juice's vig being the lone exception). i'll vote penscup, but im pretty sure that the wolves are a quiet bunch this game.

whatever. im a regular villager, i'll tell you that much. i just want the village to win one without pure luck.

if penscup is a reg vil, we need to stop acting like dumb(butts) and start playing this game.

lynch penscup
Thats a nice little speech that you end with my lynching. Hmmmm. Maybe its not surprising you were third in on the Wrister lynching eh?
You tell the village to wake up, but then make a lynch vote that makes no sense hoping that tomorrow morning everyone will jump on the bandwagon and lynch me just because I lead in votes.

Don't be fooled regular villagers, these wolves are a crafty bunch.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

penscup wrote:
canaan wrote:villagers make this so easy for the wolves. people have learned nothing over the course of these games. its so level 1 it makes me nauseous. at least the vote of penscup has a little bit of thought behind it. if i was a wolf, it would be in their best interest to stay quiet and let the village pick itself apart like it has done for a couple games (juice's vig being the lone exception). i'll vote penscup, but im pretty sure that the wolves are a quiet bunch this game.

lynch penscup
Thats a nice little speech that you end with my lynching. Hmmmm. Maybe its not surprising you were third in on the Wrister lynching eh?
You tell the village to wake up, but then make a lynch vote that makes no sense hoping that tomorrow morning everyone will jump on the bandwagon and lynch me just because I lead in votes.

Don't be fooled regular villagers, these wolves are a crafty bunch.
hey dude, i have no reason to think you are a wolf. i honestly don't know. im going off of supposed information and that's all i have. if you are not a wolf, say so. convince us. you've acted in a way that has raised suspicion...if it turns out that you are a villager, i apologize. you've done nothing to date to prove otherwise.

if you aren't a wolf, then i would suspect errey because he raised the query. if both of those dont work out, lynch me and find out that i was in the best interest of the village. this game has started out **** because bhaw got the axe. im trying to speak out and give information.
Last edited by canaan on Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

Making up reasons to be suspicious isn't likely to work, it hasn't in the past. I'm not crazy about people flat out saying that they aren't wolves, I've never said one way or the other in any of the games, and I never will. I just don't like flat out lying. I was hesitant to lynch penscup at first but now he is being very defensive without really putting up a defense. I'll decide in the morning if there is a decision left to be made.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

out of curiosity, what defense does any villager have? The best defense anyone can do is say, "I"m the angel/vig." Otherwise, it doesn't matter.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

I could describe what I consider to be the best defense, but I intend to use that when I get accused.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

I like the neutral zone trap though, its a good system that shuts the offense down. If only I could translate it into words.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

note: were picking ourselves apart...

its hard not to be random this early in the game tho...
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

I love being random, its more fun early in the game.