WW III OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

Idoit40fans wrote:You'll never see more erroneous, inane posting.
AZHR anyone?
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

Juice wrote:
LeopardLetang wrote:
The Joker wrote:
LeopardLetang wrote:
Juice wrote:i'm going to bed now too...
i'll wait and see if anyone can come up with a reason to lynch anyone else tomorrow morning before i work cause after re-reading i'm convinced that it was in fact a bad joke..
if nothing changes i might have to go back with my vote for you leopard
it was a bad joke. but for a good reason! i was bored and messing with sdm. and drinking.
Hey, I thought you never made an erroneous post while drunk. You can't get your lies straight anymore, to the gallows!
waht? explian?
i think he was referring to the fact that you said how careful of a poster you are even when you're drinking and never make mistakes... then used drinking as an out for a mistake :)
i realized that afterwards. the drinking addition there wasn't to say i made a mistake. it was no mistake to post the 'sorry i meant to pm' post. it was having fun and drinking that made me do it. it was no mistake. drinking was relevant because i was having fun.
The Joker

Post by The Joker »

Someone needs to tell Juice's employer that it's not the 1890's anymore.
The Joker

Post by The Joker »

LeopardLetang wrote:
Juice wrote:
LeopardLetang wrote:
The Joker wrote:
LeopardLetang wrote: it was a bad joke. but for a good reason! i was bored and messing with sdm. and drinking.
Hey, I thought you never made an erroneous post while drunk. You can't get your lies straight anymore, to the gallows!
waht? explian?
i think he was referring to the fact that you said how careful of a poster you are even when you're drinking and never make mistakes... then used drinking as an out for a mistake :)
i realized that afterwards. the drinking addition there wasn't to say i made a mistake. it was no mistake to post the 'sorry i meant to pm' post. it was having fun and drinking that made me do it. it was no mistake. drinking was relevant because i was having fun.
That logic is so backwards/confusing that it just might make sense :shock:
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

Juice wrote:
Idoit40fans wrote:You'll never see more erroneous, inane posting.
AZHR anyone?
When I saw you quote me, I thought you were going to say something about my prior posts in this thread or posts this late evening/night in general.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

lol double shifts are teh ghey sometimes
The Joker

Post by The Joker »

Juice wrote:lol double shifts are teh ghey sometimes
Malkin has double shifts late in games, you're participating in a 21st century version of sharecropping.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

LeopardLetang wrote:
Juice wrote:
LeopardLetang wrote:
The Joker wrote:
LeopardLetang wrote: it was a bad joke. but for a good reason! i was bored and messing with sdm. and drinking.
waht? explian?
"it was no mistake to post the 'sorry i meant to pm' post [or the post in question]"

hahah. i'm trying.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

maybe this is more clear:

i said: "it was a bad joke. but for a good reason! i was bored and messing with sdm. and drinking."

i said, 'and drinking', because it added to my reason to mess with sdm. not because it's an excuse for making a mistake. i meant to say, 'glad we got the heat off Big Z'. maybe i shouldn't have said that, but i thought it was fun because i was drunk

and still am
The Joker

Post by The Joker »

LeopardLetang wrote:maybe this is more clear:
Image=More Clear than Letang
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

The Joker wrote:
LeopardLetang wrote:maybe this is more clear:
Image=More Clear than Letang
wow. that guy's a genius.

well, i'm going to bed. it would be amazing if i'm not lynched in the moring. this is still really fun! late.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

This is what killed me about being eaten early last game. There were people that were up late, but they were in the gameplay thread and I was dead. I didn't even need to play, but these little dialogues are the win. This is also why I lost it that one night and entered the thread.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

saying "glad we got the heat off _____" to anyone and then saying it was supposed to be a pm is an almost surefire way to get yourself lynched
that's exactly what wolves would say to eachother no?
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

i probably shouldn't mention that bhaw's been giving me pointers!

just joking canaan. all playing by the rules here, if poorly.
The Joker

Post by The Joker »

Juice wrote:saying "glad we got the heat off _____" to anyone and then saying it was supposed to be a pm is an almost surefire way to get yourself lynched
This post is close to becoming the Zapruder Film of Werewolf lore. It's been analyzed, explained, and been given closer and closer looks, yet everyone seems to come up with a different conclusion each time.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

Juice wrote:saying "glad we got the heat off _____" to anyone and then saying it was supposed to be a pm is an almost surefire way to get yourself lynched
hahaha. that's why it's so funny. i was trying to nail sdm for no reason. and i wouldn't do that to a poster i don't know at all unless i was drunk. i won't blame you though, if you lynch me.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

i hate you
good night.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

LeopardLetang wrote:
hahaha. that's why it's so funny. i was trying to nail sdm for no reason. and i wouldn't do that to a poster i don't know at all unless i was drunk. i won't blame you though, if you lynch me.
if you look, i was being a jerk to sdm the whole time. he didn't seem to mind too much cause it was obvious. if i was really a werewolf with him, that would have been so horrible. and i've been a winning werewolf before.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

LeopardLetang wrote:i was trying to nail sdm for no reason. and i wouldn't do that to a poster i don't know at all unless i was drunk.
LOL
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

Juice wrote:
LeopardLetang wrote:i was trying to nail sdm for no reason. and i wouldn't do that to a poster i don't know at all unless i was drunk.
LOL
weak

:D
The Joker

Post by The Joker »

Somehow, Letang has convinced me that he's not a wolf.

Unlynch Letang
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

ok. i've had fun. later.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

The Joker wrote:Somehow, Letang has convinced me that he's not a wolf.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

Unlynch Letang
played like a fiddle :D
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

LeopardLetang wrote:

Unlynch Letang
played like a fiddle :D
lol ur such a *****