OFFICIAL WEREWOLF II GAMEPLAY THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Juice wrote:also i count that it's time for loaf to get hung?
confirm somebody plz
winner.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

guiner wrote:
Kicksave wrote:To further poke holes in guiner's strategy...

http://www.letsgopens.com/scripts/phpBB ... 559#611559

That is when LLetang outed himself as the seer. It was at 4:01am.

http://www.letsgopens.com/scripts/phpBB ... 601#611601

That is when canaan was hung. That was at 9:07 am.

Those are some **** hours to peg the people who didn't vote for canaan as wolves.

And also, to make it even more painfully obvious, since canaan was outed by the seer and the seer made himself known, the wolves would have had no choice but to vote for him to keep the heat off of themselves. If anything, the people who did vote for him should be held of a higher suspicion level than those who didn't. It would have been their obvious move to go for his lynching.

well, we have 50% of those voters dead, not a single wolf. We have 0% of the nonvoters dead.
Which pretty much means we got more of a chance of at least hitting 1 wolf with the smaller list of those who voted for him in the beginning because (as game 1 proves) at least 1 of the wolves probably voted for canaan.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Kicksave wrote:
guiner wrote:

Those are some **** hours to peg the people who didn't vote for canaan as wolves.

And also, to make it even more painfully obvious, since canaan was outed by the seer and the seer made himself known, the wolves would have had no choice but to vote for him to keep the heat off of themselves. If anything, the people who did vote for him should be held of a higher suspicion level than those who didn't. It would have been their obvious move to go for his lynching.

well, we have 50% of those voters dead, not a single wolf. We have 0% of the nonvoters dead.
Which pretty much means we got more of a chance of at least hitting 1 wolf with the smaller list of those who voted for him in the beginning because (as game 1 proves) at least 1 of the wolves probably voted for canaan.
correct. i jusmped right on the IDoIt train, cause his identity was revealed... no point in sticking up for him... so im gonna die.
guiner
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by guiner »

confirm somebody plz
I wish we could reconsider since all that was before night came. How can we have a vote the day before we know who is eaten? Is that possible?
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

guiner wrote:
Senka wrote:
guiner wrote:
Idoit40fans wrote:

Juice is going to be not happy about me posting here, but i'm still bitter about being eaten.

To support what you're saying here go look at the first two people who voted to lynch me when Canaan outed me in the first game. Guess what their roles were.
and he shouldnt be happy, wtf are you doing?
defensive much?
yeah, for the integrity of the game. I frankly feel he shouldnt be allowed to play again. The players are here to debate and make the choices, not the dead people.

If a vote comes up to lynch me, I'll add too it myself and then you guys can move onto my list. It might not be right, but its better than us having voted only off people who lynched canaan and I havent read all the pages, but i dont see a lot of strategy or thinking going on, just wild arse hunches that are baseless.

I've read strategy for this game off the internet. Wolves are recommended to stay quite and keep a low profile. All the stuff I write, I know I am prime meat for both sides, but I play to win, even if I get eliminated along the way.
i was quite loud and called out people last game and i was the alpha wolf...
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

guiner wrote:
confirm somebody plz
I wish we could reconsider since all that was before night came. How can we have a vote the day before we know who is eaten? Is that possible?
someone was. its a slow day. read back.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

damnit, because you guys lynched Loaf31 a regular villager, i didn't even get to make some lame ass joke about how the werewolves made them some villagerloaf for din dins...

It's NIGHT 6!

THE VILLAGE OF AWWSNAP

Kicksave
newarenanow
jwienand
Kovy27
Nuge
Senka
Dean Wormer
beerman
bhaw
PensFanInDC
guiner

There are 11 villagers left:
2 WEREWOLVES
9 REGULAR VILLAGERS

The Departed
Idoit40fans (eaten by the wolves on NIGHT 1)
canaan (hung by the village on DAY 1)
sdm5055 (auto-killed by Juice on NIGHT 2)
mumbobob (eaten by the wolves on NIGHT 2)
jaysmiter (hung by the village on DAY 2)
JoseCuervo (eaten by the wolves on NIGHT 3)
Azkar (hung by the village on DAY 3)
LeopardLetang (eaten by the wolves on NIGHT 4)
Zarovich (hung by the village on DAY 4)
IrishEyes (eaten by the wolves on NIGHT 5)
Loaf31 (hung by the village on DAY 5)

THE WOLVES ARE ON A ROLL... COME ON VILLAGE TURN IT AROUND!!!

ALPHA WOLF PM ME NOM NOMS PLZ KTHX
guiner
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by guiner »

Kovy27
eaten - mumbobob
lynched- zarovich
lynched -Azkar
guiner
newarenanow
beerman
lynched - Loaf31
IrishEyes
autokilled- sdm5055
lynched- jaysmitter
eaten- cuervo

These people did not vote too lynch canaan.
Kicksave
jwienand
Nuge
Senka - villager
Dean Wormer
bhaw
PensFanInDC

Ok, so the wolves AND the village have only eliminated players from voted for canaan group so far. Looks like we are both fighting for the same purpose, killing off all the villagers.
crzymike
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by crzymike »

Juice wrote: canaan (hung by the village on DAY 1)
Thats the kind of thing that I like to see, too bad it's only a game. :wink:
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

crzymike wrote:
lol how awesome is ketchup.
crzymike
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by crzymike »

Senka wrote:
crzymike wrote:
lol how awesome is ketchup.
:D
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

guiner wrote:yeah, for the integrity of the game. I frankly feel he shouldnt be allowed to play again. The players are here to debate and make the choices, not the dead people.
Wow this post made my day. I'll not be posting here again, unless of course I get another post like this.

Also, I don't see the harm in my posting information that occured in the first game and is readily available when there are people in the other thread just throwing out their theories.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Idoit40fans wrote:
guiner wrote:yeah, for the integrity of the game. I frankly feel he shouldnt be allowed to play again. The players are here to debate and make the choices, not the dead people.
Wow this post made my day. I'll not be posting here again, unless of course I get another post like this.

Also, I don't see the harm in my posting information that occured in the first game and is readily available when there are people in the other thread just throwing out their theories.
or the fact that we can go read the afterlifes... lol
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

Idoit40fans wrote:

UR DEAD THATS WHY
guiner
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by guiner »

Idoit40fans wrote:

Except for the fact you aren't suppose to post here. There are lots of posts available, and the remaining players are suppose to be the ones who have to go look for anything that might be relevant, not have it put into the middle of a conversation between two active players by someone who ISNT SUPPOSE TO POST HERE.

The harm is that you could be directly effecting decisions, seriously, that was your goal, to directly effect the decision. So it is harm and you know it.

"sniff sniff, but I was first killed and I didnt get to play," get over it

god I hope I get killed soon.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

KNOCK IT OFF
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

guiner wrote:Except for the fact you aren't suppose to post here. There are lots of posts available, and the remaining players are suppose to be the ones who have to go look for anything that might be relevant, not have it put into the middle of a conversation between two active players by someone who ISNT SUPPOSE TO POST HERE.

The harm is that you could be directly effecting decisions, seriously, that was your goal, to directly effect the decision. So it is harm and you know it.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Let me get you a bucket... 8-)

EDIT: sorry Juice. i didnt realize it was time to stop being childish and bicker. srsly.
Last edited by Senka on Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

guiner wrote:
Idoit40fans wrote:

Except for the fact you aren't suppose to post here. There are lots of posts available, and the remaining players are suppose to be the ones who have to go look for anything that might be relevant, not have it put into the middle of a conversation between two active players by someone who ISNT SUPPOSE TO POST HERE.

You don't want me to post here then you directly address me? You really couldn't let it go, could you? I made it clear I wouldn't and that you had a chance to be bigger than me. Its real funny that you make an allusion to crying about something.
crzymike
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by crzymike »

Juice wrote:KNOCK IT OFF
why is that
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

http://www.letsgopens.com/scripts/phpBB ... hp?t=27465

please everyone go re-read the guidelines and ethics part of the post
crzymike
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by crzymike »

Juice wrote:http://www.letsgopens.com/scripts/phpBB ... hp?t=27465

I gotcha. I didnt see that posted before so I'll try and recognize it soon.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

in all honesty... im 19. i respect other people, but nothing gets on my nerves more than carelessness. and verbal attacks. SO next time a 40-something year old says something to me, ill be sure to be mature about it and not care... but honestly here... i'm still having fun, isnt that the point? haha

not to mention, i can only imagine how worked up he really got over a thread game (which i love to play, dont get me wrong) but sure thing. my bad. maybe ill get to go talk to my "friends" in the next few nights...
guiner
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by guiner »

Senka wrote:in all honesty... im 19. i respect other people, but nothing gets on my nerves more than carelessness. and verbal attacks. SO next time a 40-something year old says something to me, ill be sure to be mature about it and not care... but honestly here... i'm still having fun, isnt that the point? haha

not to mention, i can only imagine how worked up he really got over a thread game (which i love to play, dont get me wrong) but sure thing. my bad. maybe ill get to go talk to my "friends" in the next few nights...
And I clearly apologized for my oversite.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

crzymike wrote:
Juice wrote:http://www.letsgopens.com/scripts/phpBB ... hp?t=27465

I gotcha. I didnt see that posted before so I'll try and recognize it soon.
thanks
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

wow... i missed some fun! :lol:

dead people... STFU!!! :D