OFFICIAL WEREWOLF II GAMEPLAY THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

guiner wrote:For the village IDIOTS.

These people did not vote too lynch canaan.
Kicksave
jwienand
Nuge
Senka
Dean Wormer
bhaw
PensFanInDC

Its most likely the wolves would have avoided voting to lynch there own... So its more likely, but of course not definitive, that the wolves are in this list of remaining players.

The stupid, personal, random attacks by the village have killed off a bunch of people that voted to lynch canaan. dumb dumb dumb.

come one people are we thinking or taking baths in Italian dressing to marinate ourselves...
again i will say im not an IDIOT -- you are, because i did indeed lynch canaan, well before anyone else did in that point.. and the seer already declared me a villager... soo i suggest you do more research before calling people out over a game... or you just suck at reading, and cant follow that many pages.

go to page 7 for me and learn to read... its even in yellow so you can find it.
guiner
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by guiner »

Kicksave wrote:I think I've only voted for one or two people to be lynched because I've been non-existent the last 3 or so days because of work.
well that might be the case, its about reducing the selection pool down so that probabilities of being right are higher. You might be an unfortunate casualty, or you might be a wolf.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

guiner wrote:
Kicksave wrote:I think I've only voted for one or two people to be lynched because I've been non-existent the last 3 or so days because of work.
well that might be the case, its about reducing the selection pool down so that probabilities of being right are higher. You might be an unfortunate casualty, or you might be a wolf.
ok i will say it again since you clearly cannot read.... id like you to go to my last post and re read it. that is all.
guiner
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by guiner »

Senka wrote:
guiner wrote:For the village IDIOTS.

These people did not vote too lynch canaan.
Kicksave
jwienand
Nuge
Senka
Dean Wormer
bhaw
PensFanInDC

Its most likely the wolves would have avoided voting to lynch there own... So its more likely, but of course not definitive, that the wolves are in this list of remaining players.

The stupid, personal, random attacks by the village have killed off a bunch of people that voted to lynch canaan. dumb dumb dumb.

come one people are we thinking or taking baths in Italian dressing to marinate ourselves...
again i will say im not an IDIOT -- you are, because i did indeed lynch canaan, well before anyone else did in that point.. and the seer already declared me a villager... soo i suggest you do more research before calling people out over a game... or you just suck at reading, and cant follow that many pages.

go to page 7 for me and learn to read... its even in yellow so you can find it.
Now I follow you, sorry, i just counted the ones after, I misunderstood. Well that definely clears you on two counts, and we know from the declaration of seer too. Sorry. I thought you were just focusing on who should get credit for picking canaan.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

dur dur dur

guiner
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by guiner »

Senka wrote:
guiner wrote:
ok i will say it again since you clearly cannot read.... id like you to go to my last post and re read it. that is all.
that post didnt exist and this one wasnt addresed to you.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

guiner wrote:
Or you could be a wolf and voted for him just to throw the heat off of yourself. That seems like a fairly obvious tactic that the wolves would have used.

Your speculation is no better than the strategies that have already been using.
guiner
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by guiner »

Senka wrote:dur dur dur

see you in hell my friend, see you in hell
guiner
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by guiner »

Kicksave wrote:
guiner wrote:
Or you could be a wolf and voted for him just to throw the heat off of yourself. That seems like a fairly obvious tactic that the wolves would have used.

Yeah, I could be, but you are definetly getting my vote
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

guiner wrote:
Kicksave wrote:
guiner wrote:

Yeah, I could be, but you are definetly getting my vote
You'll probably eat me before you have the chance to lynch me.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

not mine KS :)

Im voting jwie -- immediately after 'dinner.. i dont care.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Senka wrote:dur dur dur

The dead will stir for this...I think any Carlos Mencia propaganda should be an auto-kill/ban.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

well im not a fan either... but the picture blended in well -- u must admit.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

I'm just a drunken villager!!!!!!! What did I do to upset you???
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

To further poke holes in guiner's strategy...

http://www.letsgopens.com/scripts/phpBB ... 559#611559

That is when LLetang outed himself as the seer. It was at 4:01am.

http://www.letsgopens.com/scripts/phpBB ... 601#611601

That is when canaan was hung. That was at 9:07 am.

Those are some **** hours to peg the people who didn't vote for canaan as wolves.

And also, to make it even more painfully obvious, since canaan was outed by the seer and the seer made himself known, the wolves would have had no choice but to vote for him to keep the heat off of themselves. If anything, the people who did vote for him should be held of a higher suspicion level than those who didn't. It would have been their obvious move to go for his lynching.
crzymike
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by crzymike »

OU812
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

Kicksave wrote:To further poke holes in guiner's strategy...

Those are some **** hours to peg the people who didn't vote for canaan as wolves.

And also, to make it even more painfully obvious, since canaan was outed by the seer and the seer made himself known, the wolves would have had no choice but to vote for him to keep the heat off of themselves. If anything, the people who did vote for him should be held of a higher suspicion level than those who didn't. It would have been their obvious move to go for his lynching.
Juice is going to be not happy about me posting here, but i'm still bitter about being eaten.

To support what you're saying here go look at the first two people who voted to lynch me when Canaan outed me in the first game. Guess what their roles were.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

crzymike wrote:OU812
Who said anything about Van Halen? :lol:
guiner
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by guiner »

Idoit40fans wrote:

Juice is going to be not happy about me posting here, but i'm still bitter about being eaten.

To support what you're saying here go look at the first two people who voted to lynch me when Canaan outed me in the first game. Guess what their roles were.
and he shouldnt be happy, wtf are you doing?
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

i'm home and have to read through the last 8 pages give me a bit
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

guiner wrote:
Idoit40fans wrote:

defensive much?
guiner
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by guiner »

well, we have 50% of those voters dead, not a single wolf. We have 0% of the nonvoters dead.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

YOU F'N DEAD PEOPLE NEED TO STOP POSTING IN HERE
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

also i count that it's time for loaf to get hung?
confirm somebody plz
guiner
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by guiner »

Senka wrote:
guiner wrote:
Idoit40fans wrote:

defensive much?
yeah, for the integrity of the game. I frankly feel he shouldnt be allowed to play again. The players are here to debate and make the choices, not the dead people.

If a vote comes up to lynch me, I'll add too it myself and then you guys can move onto my list. It might not be right, but its better than us having voted only off people who lynched canaan and I havent read all the pages, but i dont see a lot of strategy or thinking going on, just wild arse hunches that are baseless.

I've read strategy for this game off the internet. Wolves are recommended to stay quite and keep a low profile. All the stuff I write, I know I am prime meat for both sides, but I play to win, even if I get eliminated along the way.
Last edited by guiner on Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.