OFFICIAL WEREWOLF II GAMEPLAY THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

OK kids, I'm DRUNK!!!!!! Canaan's got nothin on me... sdgjkdsg.jhsdkzDflsfnZLfnlzfknZLnfkZNfKZNCkZNcKZNCKZNFKNZNFcKZSFZNFZNLKZNZSn is a wolf!
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

jwienand wrote:OK kids, I'm DRUNK!!!!!! Canaan's got nothin on me... sdgjkdsg.jhsdkzDflsfnZLfnlzfknZLnfkZNfKZNCkZNcKZNCKZNFKNZNFcKZSFZNFZNLKZNZSn is a wolf!
BAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

newarenanow wrote:
jwienand wrote:OK kids, I'm DRUNK!!!!!! Canaan's got nothin on me... sdgjkdsg.jhsdkzDflsfnZLfnlzfknZLnfkZNfKZNCkZNcKZNCKZNFKNZNFcKZSFZNFZNLKZNZSn is a wolf!
:lol: :lol:
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

newarenanow wrote:
WAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

i dont know.. i am not a fan of getting drunk by myself in front of the computer... its not really a fun thing to do in my book. i perfer to party.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

Senka wrote:i dont know.. i am not a fan of getting drunk by myself in front of the computer... its not really a fun thing to do in my book. i perfer to party.
you're young. you'll either end up finding it fun, or you'll be married.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

LeopardLetang wrote:
Senka wrote:i dont know.. i am not a fan of getting drunk by myself in front of the computer... its not really a fun thing to do in my book. i perfer to party.
I'm married... That's my excuse.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

LeopardLetang wrote:
Haha, thats so true, i'm barely older, but every passing month i'm more and more comfortable drinking by myself.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

If you prefer to party, wait till you get to the afterlife thread. Oh yea, and nothing wrong getting drunk by yourself...in your dorm room...all alone.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

JoseCuervo wrote:
If you prefer to party, wait till you get to the afterlife thread. Oh yea, and nothing wrong getting drunk by yourself...in your dorm room...all alone.
hahaha, i justified that few times by being on instand messenger with my friend. Both drinking before heading out to the bar.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

Idoit40fans wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
hahaha, i justified that few times by being on instand messenger with my friend. Both drinking before heading out to the bar.
oh...I'd just get drunk and crash in my room.

I kid. I'd put holes in walls first...
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

JoseCuervo wrote:
Idoit40fans wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
oh...I'd just get drunk and crash my room.
fixed
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

JoseCuervo wrote:
Idoit40fans wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:

Freshman year I lived on the floor with the football players, there wasn't a lot of wall undamaged for me to put holes in.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

Idoit40fans wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
Idoit40fans wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:

Freshman year I lived on the floor with the football players, there wasn't a lot of wall undamaged for me to put holes in.
you just needed to go out into the hallways and jump punch the exit signs.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

Idoit40fans wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
Idoit40fans wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:

My sophomore dorm was connected to my freshman dorm, so in total I was responsible for 3 holes on the hallway. And I only got put through a wall once. So a good 2-1 record. Also lots of pineapple thrown out of windows... I can't wait till August.
guiner
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by guiner »

These are the people who had voted to lynch canaan (in order from first to last that they voted too) ...

Kovy27
eaten - mumbobob
lynched- zarovich
lynched -Azkar
guiner
newarenanow
beerman
Loaf31
IrishEyes
autokilled- sdm5055
lynched- jaysmitter
eaten- cuervo

These people did not vote too lynch canaan.
Kicksave
jwienand
Nuge
Senka
Dean Wormer
bhaw
PensFanInDC

Interestingly and unfortuanatly very disappointingly, no one who did not vote for canaan, as far as I can tell has died. We, the STUPID village have killed a bunch of people that more likely than not, would be villagers.

The next step, is didnt vote for canaan, that voted for someone off that list who did vote for canaan. that should be interesting.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

I'm nowhere on the list. This is where the sad face emoticon would be if I used such things.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

guiner wrote:These are the people who had voted to lynch canaan (in order from first to last that they voted too) ...

Kovy27
eaten - mumbobob
lynched- zarovich
lynched -Azkar
guiner
newarenanow
beerman
Loaf31
IrishEyes
autokilled- sdm5055
lynched- jaysmitter
eaten- cuervo

Kicksave
jwienand
Nuge
Senka
Dean Wormer
bhaw
PensFanInDC

Interestingly and unfortuanatly very disappointingly, no one who did not vote for canaan, as far as I can tell has died. We, the STUPID village have killed a bunch of people that more likely than not, would be villagers.

The next step, is didnt vote for canaan, that voted for someone off that list who did vote for canaan. that should be interesting.
you wasted all that time for none of us to follow that. if you did your research, i was the first to call him out (before Leopard even told us he was a wolf...)
guiner
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by guiner »

Senka wrote:
guiner wrote:These are the people who had voted to lynch canaan (in order from first to last that they voted too) ...

Kovy27
eaten - mumbobob
lynched- zarovich
lynched -Azkar
guiner
newarenanow
beerman
Loaf31
IrishEyes
autokilled- sdm5055
lynched- jaysmitter
eaten- cuervo

Kicksave
jwienand
Nuge
Senka
Dean Wormer
bhaw
PensFanInDC

you wasted all that time for none of us to follow that. if you did your research, i was the first to call him out (before Leopard even told us he was a wolf...)
yippee im proud of you, it has nothing to do with canaan, its about finding the next wolf dolt.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

Idoit40fans wrote:I'm nowhere on the list. This is where the sad face emoticon would be if I used such things.
boy, you dead!
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

guiner wrote:
Senka wrote:

Kovy27
eaten - mumbobob
lynched- zarovich
lynched -Azkar
guiner
newarenanow
beerman
Loaf31
IrishEyes
autokilled- sdm5055
lynched- jaysmitter
eaten- cuervo

Kicksave
jwienand
Nuge
Senka
Dean Wormer
bhaw
PensFanInDC

yippee im proud of you, it has nothing to do with canaan, its about finding the next wolf dolt.
i see that, but i was just getting your speculation right.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

I think I've only voted for one or two people to be lynched because I've been non-existent the last 3 or so days because of work.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

look i want juice to post my death so i can vote for guiner or jwie.or not be able to because i am indeed right about dying.
guiner
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by guiner »

For the village IDIOTS.

Kicksave
jwienand
Nuge
Senka
Dean Wormer
bhaw
PensFanInDC

Its most likely the wolves would have avoided voting to lynch there own... So its more likely, but of course not definitive, that the wolves are in this list of remaining players.

The stupid, personal, random attacks by the village have killed off a bunch of people that voted to lynch canaan. dumb dumb dumb.

come one people are we thinking or taking baths in Italian dressing to marinate ourselves...
guiner
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by guiner »

Senka wrote:look i want juice to post my death so i can vote for guiner or jwie.or not be able to because i am indeed right about dying.
huh?