Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Idoit40fans wrote:
Kicksave wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
Senka wrote:haha actually idk. i know who im voting for next and its not guiner or kovy!

I'll be sure to let you know. lol but as for my time in the village.. its minimal.
What does idk mean?
i don't know.
hahaha that interaction is high quality.
I had a flashback from "Dude, wheres my car" when I answered him.

What's my tattoo say?
Sweet, what does mine say?
Dude, what does mine say?
Sweet! What does mine say!?
DUDE!

:fight:
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

I've been minitature golfing all day for work!!! This is a true story, you can't make that stuff up. Well anyway I was the final vote for him last time so what the hell...

lynch loaf

Sorry buddy!!!
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

jwienand wrote:I've been minitature golfing all day for work!!! This is a true story, you can't make that stuff up. Well anyway I was the final vote for him last time so what the hell...

lynch loaf

Sorry buddy!!!
Juice, write him up!
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Juice is at work. im thinking about txting him to see if i can mod this round, if thats kewl with everybody
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

canaan wrote:Juice is at work. im thinking about txting him to see if i can mod this round, if thats kewl with everybody
haha i dont mind if hes cool.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

canaan wrote:Juice is at work. im thinking about txting him to see if i can mod this round, if thats kewl with everybody
I vote yes.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

BTW, which of you guys are in a circle of friends here. Seems like a few know each other outside of this board.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

newarenanow wrote:BTW, which of you guys are in a circle of friends here. Seems like a few know each other outside of this board.
my lgp trust tree:

joopen

that is all I know.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

newarenanow wrote:BTW, which of you guys are in a circle of friends here. Seems like a few know each other outside of this board.
i know azkar and wm0712 ... thats all for me. Ive seen a couple ppl at the games based on where they sat, including a roadtrip game... but besides actually knowing people, thats all for me.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

I went to high school with idoit40fans and a few others who I can't remember their board name right now.

I went to RMU with EagleMorph and a few others who I can't remember their board names right now.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

I want to mod WWIII. I'd like to see Juice in action. Plus, I'd like to add a bit more to the actual write-up. :twisted: Maybe something talking about Kovy's Mom's FUPA.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

::ghost whisper::

no reply. he's probably way busy. sorry, folks. im off to the buccos game. have fun!
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Kicksave wrote:I want to mod WWIII. I'd like to see Juice in action. Plus, I'd like to add a bit more to the actual write-up. :twisted: Maybe something talking about Kovy's Mom's FUPA.
ive been hinting and asking this for literraly 2 weeks haha. i want to do it so bad. If he gives it up to you, i'm running the next one (prob all star break) ... lol cause i want to.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

Yeah I really only know Kicksave from high school. I'm sure I know other people because I know other people that post here, but don't know their usernames.
Last edited by Idoit40fans on Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Damn. I'm going to have to check this at midnight.

By the time I wake up in the morning, I'll be eaten (if Loaf was a wolf), or lynch (if he wasn't).

If I am gone, do me a favor and send Kovy with me so we can fight in the afterlife thread.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Senka wrote:
Kicksave wrote:I want to mod WWIII. I'd like to see Juice in action. Plus, I'd like to add a bit more to the actual write-up. :twisted: Maybe something talking about Kovy's Mom's FUPA.
ive been hinting and asking this for literraly 2 weeks haha. i want to do it so bad. If he gives it up to you, i'm running the next one (prob all star break) ... lol cause i want to.
I hope it's before the All Star break. :(
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

canaan wrote:

no reply. he's probably way busy. sorry, folks. im off to the buccos game. have fun!
Get a damn Blackberry.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

newarenanow wrote:
canaan wrote:

Get a damn Blackberry.
I just got one for work. Very dangerous! I want to shoot myself when I catch me emailing while driving!
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Loaf31 »

You made another mistake guys.

I can feel the love and I have been suspicious of Kovy all along, but someone new just popped in my mind....

lynch Dean Wormer

This guy hasn't been around at all, but when he is, he just goes with the flow...
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Loaf31 wrote:You made another mistake guys.

I can feel the love and I have been suspicious of Kovy all along, but someone new just popped in my mind....

lynch Dean Wormer

This guy hasn't been around at all, but when he is, he just goes with the flow...
i believe yu... but is it too late to change lol
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

lynch Dean Wormer

Crap. Sorry Loaf. I guess I'm next.
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Loaf31 »

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, but I am not there yet. I thought that we could change votes up until the time that Juice writes it up. If not its cool b/c your odds just went down hill.

FWIW in the next gm, whoever is the seer needs to keep that a secret so that the Wolves cannot target him
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Loaf31 »

alright well I stated my case, I have to go play some MLB 08: The Show. You guys need to start getting your stuff together b/c we are dropping like flies
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

lynch Dean Wormer

he was on my short list but I got my hand forced a bit.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

if loaf is a villager, I'm going to be pissed at kovy and nan for making me go against my better feelings. :evil: