OFFICIAL WEREWOLF II GAMEPLAY THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Kovy27 wrote:
newarenanow wrote:Two more pages, and this beats the original WW thread. :D
people need to lynch someone to get this moving...so you can eat me.
Agreed.

Lynch Zarovich
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

newarenanow wrote:
Kovy27 wrote:
Agreed.

Lynch Zarovich
wait, so you AREN'T voting for yourself now?
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

bhaw wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
Kovy27 wrote:
Agreed.

Lynch Zarovich
I can't. I think it is in the rules.
Kovy27
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Kovy27 »

newarenanow wrote:
bhaw wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
Kovy27 wrote:
Agreed.

Lynch Zarovich
I can't. I think it is in the rules.
Backstabbing yourself. Very wolfish,
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

lynch Zarovich... i no longer have any say in what goes on. i'm 1 for 3... and wouldve killed the angel too.

PS: i think i can narrow myself to one of the wolves (between a couple people) but the other wolf is srsly hiding... and doing a good job to stay out of people's mouths...

BUT for the record... Juice auto lynches those who dont talk much, so i dont suggest lynching one who does that... i didnt take tabs on Zar tho, so i'm assuming everyone looked at it.

And i still think Kovy is a wolf. i dont really know why. but i was sold on Azkar first day, so who knows - who cares... honestly -- i kinda want this game to end either way. I want a role :lol:

**OR BETTER YET BE ALLOWED TO HOST WWIII!! (juice pending :? )
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Senka wrote:lynch Zarovich... i no longer have any say in what goes on. i'm 1 for 3... and wouldve killed the angel too.

PS: i think i can narrow myself to one of the wolves (between a couple people) but the other wolf is srsly hiding... and doing a good job to stay out of people's mouths...

BUT for the record... Juice auto lynches those who dont talk much, so i dont suggest lynching one who does that... i didnt take tabs on Zar tho, so i'm assuming everyone looked at it.

And i still think Kovy is a wolf. i dont really know why. but i was sold on Azkar first day, so who knows - who cares... honestly -- i kinda want this game to end either way. I want a role :lol:

**OR BETTER YET BE ALLOWED TO HOST WWIII!! (juice pending :? )
Is Kovy the one you think is the wolf that you mentioned in the first paragraph? I'm seriously at a loss, so I'm trying to see if anyone has something that makes sense to me.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

i changed my mind.

::lynch kicksave::
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Zarovich - 3
NAN - 1
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Zarovich - 2
Kicksave -1
NAN -1
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Senka wrote:i changed my mind.

::lynch kicksave::
That might be a good one. I forgot about Kicksave. He has been quiet, but participated in both games. Hmmm. I may ahve to think about this one.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

haw, i think Kovy is. i think NAN is not. if either die tonight, i shall figure out something new to make up and decide, but for now thats what i think, but Kicksave -- where are you.

Heres the thing -- its odd that so many people got double roles, sure... but kicksave? i find it odd not many posts... i dont know. one wolf is playing very differently than we did last game... and its working.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Senka wrote:haw, i think Kovy is. i think NAN is not. if either die tonight, i shall figure out something new to make up and decide, but for now thats what i think, but Kicksave -- where are you.

Heres the thing -- its odd that so many people got double roles, sure... but kicksave? i find it odd not many posts... i dont know. one wolf is playing very differently than we did last game... and its working.
damn it! too many options now!

the kovy/nan rivalry is interesting.

kicksave is interesting... i would of thought him to be of a manipulating wolf, but you might be on to something... :twisted:

There are a bunch of quiet people... I am more concerned about them than Kovy or NAN for sure.

expand on "differently"... I was out early so I didn't follow it to the end.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

I don't know if it strategy or not, but when it comes time to vote, I wish people would come on here every once in a while and cast a vote.

This takes forever, and there are others who want to participate. If you want to lay low, fine, but vote, because now that there are less people, we need the votes.

And I know, like I said before, people can't be on here 24/7. But if you know you can't check in every three to six hours, I say don't play either. There might be one day you are out, and fine, PM Juice.

But this is taking forever. And some people in the dead thread are itching to play.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

differently - as in i slid with the crowd, we took out those who threatened us. then towards the mdidle end, each of us came out to challenge others, throwing names out.

Kicksave hasnt done anything that i can recall enough to push. and i havent seen a vote either. i may be wrong, but with the lack of participation, KS would be auto lynched... unless he had a role, and was keeping up PMs.... (edit: addition: he meaning i think KS is a guy)

BUT i can be very wrong here. i missed half the pages due to work and such, and just sifted... so im not sure.
Last edited by Senka on Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kovy27
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Kovy27 »

bhaw wrote:
Senka wrote:haw, i think Kovy is. i think NAN is not. if either die tonight, i shall figure out something new to make up and decide, but for now thats what i think, but Kicksave -- where are you.

kicksave is interesting... i would of thought him to be of a manipulating wolf, but you might be on to something... :twisted:

There are a bunch of quiet people... I am more concerned about them than Kovy or NAN for sure.

I am not a wolf. I am pushing for NAN because of what I have seen. Kicksave is another that I have thought about. Could easily be Mr. Sneaky there.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Kovy27 wrote:
bhaw wrote:

I am not a wolf. I am pushing for NAN because of what I have seen. Kicksave is another that I have thought about. Could easily be Mr. Sneaky there.
What have you seen? :shock:
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Giggity.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Senka wrote:differently - as in i slid with the crowd, we took out those who threatened us. then towards the mdidle end, each of us came out to challenge others, throwing names out.

Kicksave hasnt done anything that i can recall enough to push. and i havent seen a vote either. i may be wrong, but with the lack of participation, KS would be auto lynched... unless he had a role, and was keeping up PMs....

BUT i can be very wrong here. i missed half the pages due to work and such, and just sifted... so im not sure.
i saw at least one or two posts from him, but you're right. Not much at all.

Looking at the list... PensFanInDC hasn't made a single post and isn't auto-lynched. Maybe Juice is being lenient as long as the game moves along?
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

bhaw wrote:
Senka wrote:differently - as in i slid with the crowd, we took out those who threatened us. then towards the mdidle end, each of us came out to challenge others, throwing names out.

Kicksave hasnt done anything that i can recall enough to push. and i havent seen a vote either. i may be wrong, but with the lack of participation, KS would be auto lynched... unless he had a role, and was keeping up PMs....

i saw at least one or two posts from him, but you're right. Not much at all.

Looking at the list... PensFanInDC hasn't made a single post and isn't auto-lynched. Maybe Juice is being lenient as long as the game moves along?
not sure. he auto lynched the last guy of the game last time due to not participating...

but DC -- i think went on vacation or something ... i remember reading in the sign up thread i think... so im not quite sure....
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

but another thing... so far the only ones auto'd had roles and werent talking... sooo maybe im wrong there...
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Senka wrote:but DC -- i think went on vacation or something ... i remember reading in the sign up thread i think... so im not quite sure....
oh... well there's a perfect alibi!

I just looked at the list again... there's a lot of quiet people I'm starting to not trust.

Ugh...

For now I'm going with my original feeling to get this thing moving:

lynch zarovich
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

i'm actually going to reconsider... and this is why.

Hasnt bee online since mid day monday (last post) couldve easily sent PMs and such tho... but im not sure...

F'ing weak. I'm a freaking villager and canaan gets to be a werewolf this game and a seer last game. I wish I was around when he got hung so I could have kicked him in the nuts first.

lynch jays ...

that was the last one in this thread... so im gonna just slide with it
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Senka wrote:but another thing... so far the only ones auto'd had roles and werent talking... sooo maybe im wrong there...
He autolynched jaysmitter because he didn't read his PM.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

lynch zarovich
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

i don't know what you are saying anymore with what way you are going, but that was a great post!