OFFICIAL WEREWOLF II GAMEPLAY THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

lynch azkhar

He is one of the 3 on my werewolf list. But then again, I was convinced Jose was a werewolf.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

If it turns out that I'm not a wolf, you may want to look at Irish for trying to keep me alive, as long as I'm alive I'm drawing attention away from the wolves.

Just a last request lynch irisheyes

Btw if this post doesn't turn out right it's because I'm making it from my phone
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

im at 7 - 1 right now if im right here...
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

I think its:

Azkhar - 9

Irisheyes - 1
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

Azkar wrote:If it turns out that I'm not a wolf, you may want to look at Irish for trying to keep me alive, as long as I'm alive I'm drawing attention away from the wolves.

Just a last request lynch irisheyes

Btw if this post doesn't turn out right it's because I'm making it from my phone
So... wait. You want to lynch me because I'm trying to keep you alive? I don't get it. I'm mostly following along with the crowd on this one, because I don't know if my hunches will pay off.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

Keeping me alive is the best thing for the werewolves right now
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Azkar wrote:Keeping me alive is the best thing for the werewolves right now
Because you are one. :shock:
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

lol... honestly though, I would just start picking people that have been really quiet all game
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Loaf31 »

This doesnt make any sense
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

Loaf31 wrote:
yes, it does.

people have been accusing me since the first page of the thread of being a werewolf. as long as people are accusing me and not lynching me, they are not accusing a werewolf meaning that no werewolves will get lynched and can stay under the radar.
Kovy27
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Kovy27 »

Azkar wrote:
Loaf31 wrote:
yes, it does.

people have been accusing me since the first page of the thread of being a werewolf. as long as people are accusing me and not lynching me, they are not accusing a werewolf meaning that no werewolves will get lynched and can stay under the radar.
NAN is gonna take someone out this week.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Kovy27 wrote:
Azkar wrote:
Loaf31 wrote:
yes, it does.

NAN is gonna take someone out this week.
I'm eyeing you up for a night dinner tonight. :D
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

I just want to say that it would be absolutely epic if we get the write up for letang and it says he is a regular villager. :lol:

I'm going back to bed.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

or letang is a werewolf and threw one of his own to the villagers to gain our trust...
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

I feel that because I'm an angel, I should be allowed to come back from the dead and visit somebody in the village once a night.

...and b** slap them
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Azkar wrote:or letang is a werewolf and threw one of his own to the villagers to gain our trust...
I was thinking that, but the true seer would have outed Letang. That is the only thing holding me back from believing that.

And with the Angel gone, if Letang isnt' eaten tonight, then something might be up.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

JoseCuervo wrote:I feel that because I'm an angel, I should be allowed to come back from the dead and visit somebody in the village once a night.

...and b** slap them
You're dead, go back to your home. :D
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

newarenanow wrote:
Azkar wrote:or letang is a werewolf and threw one of his own to the villagers to gain our trust...
I was thinking that, but the true seer would have outed Letang. That is the only thing holding me back from believing that.
that.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

newarenanow wrote:

And with the Angel gone, if Letang isnt' eaten tonight, then something might be up.
right, but then if the true seer revealed himself the angel would not know which one to protect and we would not know which one to lynch. Really we would never know who the true seer was...
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Azkar wrote:
newarenanow wrote:

right, but then if the true seer revealed himself the angel would not know which one to protect and we would not know which one to lynch. Really we would never know who the true seer was...
Like I said, if Letang isn't eaten tonight, then something is up. There is nothing protecting him.

Unless you are lynched, and revealed to be the seer, then we are screwed.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

*flees the village*
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Azkar wrote:
newarenanow wrote:

maybe... but with only 3 wolves total and one being dead, I would be all for killing them both and letting the village figure out who the last wolf is.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

newarenanow wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:I feel that because I'm an angel, I should be allowed to come back from the dead and visit somebody in the village once a night.

...and b** slap them
You're dead, go back to your home. :D
WoooOOOOooooo! WoooOOOOOOOOoooooo!
Your village shall be forever haunted by me, the Great Jose!
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

Are there enough votes for one person to have a write-up done yet? It seems to be taking a while.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

IrishEyes wrote:Are there enough votes for one person to have a write-up done yet? It seems to be taking a while.
what's the matter? getting hungry?