OFFICIAL WEREWOLF II GAMEPLAY THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

bhaw wrote:due to Senka's even more recent revelation, I'm back on the azkar train.

lynch azkar

I'm off to bed, so guess we'll see what happens by the time I get up.

Nice knowin ya leopardletang!
you 2 werewolf!!! or i mean brad. or bhaw. heh. sorry :D
guiner
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by guiner »

I gotta go to bed too, might not get time at 4amPST to check, so I'll
go with my very first opinion.

Lynch Azkar
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

bhaw wrote:due to Senka's even more recent revelation, I'm back on the azkar train.

lynch azkar

well the way i see it, I wasnjoking with him about it, and he like avoided it all. but thats my idea. although im talking out of my butt here. no more specials on our side, assuming they take out letang... but i still want to kow what he found out -- so we know not to lynch *so and so*...
guiner
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by guiner »

Senka wrote:

lynch azkar

well the way i see it, I wasnjoking with him about it, and he like avoided it all. but thats my idea. although im talking out of my butt here. no more specials on our side, assuming they take out letang... but i still want to kow what he found out -- so we know not to lynch *so and so*...
that was covered about a page+ ago.

g
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

i read back, but did he ever say that person's actual name?
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

LeopardLetang wrote:

lynch azkar

you 2 werewolf!!! or i mean brad. or bhaw. heh. sorry :D
:evil:
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

at this point, the wolves know who ALL the villagers are, because thats all thats left. Leopard is the seer, the rest villagers... SO by naming the person, one would maybe be killed by the wolves, but not lynched by us, thus buying the rest of the village an extra day to catch them. its inevitable they will kill all of us, its just a matter of choosing who we lynch wisely...
guiner
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by guiner »

Senka wrote:i read back, but did he ever say that person's actual name?
He didnt. i talked about percentage increase in our likelyhood of getting wolf with knowledge, he said he'd wait to prevent mistake on our part but didnt commit to outing the villager he "saw", thereby pretty much guaranteeing that villagers death.
guiner
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by guiner »

Senka wrote:at this point, the wolves know who ALL the villagers are, because thats all thats left. Leopard is the seer, the rest villagers... SO by naming the person, one would maybe be killed by the wolves, but not lynched by us, thus buying the rest of the village an extra day to catch them. its inevitable they will kill all of us, its just a matter of choosing who we lynch wisely...
I agree, it gives us a very small advantage, but its his choice.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

like by forcing the wolves to kill a specific person, they buy the rest of us an extra night without possibly killing that person on our own... i think we'd have a huge advantage that way
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

Senka wrote:like by forcing the wolves to kill a specific person, they buy the rest of us an extra night without possibly killing that person on our own... i think we'd have a huge advantage that way
hahaha. sorry man, but have it your way. you seemed a little suspicious to me so i had you checked on. god said, 'senka is a regular villager'

nice knowin ya :P

ps at least it waves any suspicion on you and Azkar as wolf buds.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

LeopardLetang wrote:
Senka wrote:like by forcing the wolves to kill a specific person, they buy the rest of us an extra night without possibly killing that person on our own... i think we'd have a huge advantage that way
hahaha. sorry man, but have it your way. you seemed a little suspicious to me so i had you checked on. god said, 'senka is a regular villager'

well im lynching him tonight. haha

i actually thought it was me you investigated... at least i can talk in peace for a bit. I figure it will go you, then me... but they may keep me if im way off on my picks, cause well im not threatening them at all... but who knows.

IM SAFE PEOPLE!
guiner
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by guiner »

LeopardLetang wrote:

lol
guiner
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by guiner »

Senka wrote:IM SAFE PEOPLE!
we'll even though you overestimated (and I underestimated, darn my math is in crapper) the advantage for us knowing the identity, its still an advantage. Choose you meals tomorrow wisely, because they will likely be your last...
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

yeah but atleast i wont get lynched by you guys... i get the feeling im gone anyways. Im prob voting KOVY tomorro ... and if azkar is one too, then the village will be in command...
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

journal log:

i'll be a satisfying meal for werewolves tonight. it's my only future. i've prayed and talked to god, and i swear, i've heard him talk to me and, no lie, he's answered my prayers! but i didn't ask the right questions. he is just, but he is not on this world. no, not he, but his angel is. his angel was. but hairy claws and teeth befouled god's creature of that existence. they are blasphemers, these creatures. but what am i? was it not i that accused his angel of being one of those BEASTS HIMSELF!?!

all is lost. i've become a loose canon. i'm frantic, running from hut to hut. everyone is more suspicious than the last. i want them all to die. HE'S ONE! SHE'S ONE! - NO. no. that's not true. i don't want them all to die.

just. the. two. w-e-r-e-w-o-l-v-e-s...

...god's gift was a curse.

i hope to seek out Senka's company, today. he has stayed calm though his death is also certain. i will need to draw from his strength.
guiner
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by guiner »

lights out, for real...
guiner
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by guiner »

btw leopard, you did fine. getting canaan early was darn good. we are probably ahead of the game number wise, losing the special role players hurts us bad, but you had nothing to do with that.

g
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

haha. i think that the way things happened, this could be made into a movie.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Senka's hitlist...

AZKAR
KOVY
GUIN
--no idea [nor does it matter, cause im well gone by then haha]
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

lynch azkar

Just going with the group on this one. Hope it's right and we get down to one wolf...
Kovy27
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Kovy27 »

lynch azkar

You will be making a mistake by lynching me. NAN.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

:roll:
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Loaf31 »

lynch azkar
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

Lynch Azkar

But I'd rather lynch Zarovich... he's been awfully suspicious. If I'm eaten soon, you all know why.