OFFICIAL WEREWOLF II GAMEPLAY THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

haha. yes. right. ok. but i'll wait and see what others think. should i expose someone to better the odds slightly.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

JoseCuervo wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:Well...here comes the afterlife...undeserved. I'm going to laugh when Azkar and/or Senka eat you all.
Azkar was my #1. The group dissuaded me, and I was suspicious about you and under pressure of being lynched myself. So...sorry.
Kovy27 wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
Kovy27 wrote:N...
A...
N...

Is the Breast that Canaan suckled on.
Why all the hate? Hate is a trait of wolves.
does Kovy normally act this weird?
wat....I think you all know what I am saying. Knock him off, damn it.
these seem to be the only posts where cuervo challenged someone. i know when i was a wolf, irisheyes was targeted after mentioning my name - though choosing her was mostly for a different reason - or so i convinced myself. anyway, i'll say lynch Azkar

i just can't believe the wolves would go for cuervo after i tried to go for cuervo unless they wanted him gone because he was calling them out.

i suspect two or three others, but i've played enough of a bad role in this game to call out more villagers.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

if it were me, I wouldn't say and wait to see who everyone votes for. That way he can jump in to the rescue this round if needed and if not, he's not giving anyone up.

not that it really matters though because the wolves know that once letang is gone, the rest are villagers.
guiner
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by guiner »

LeopardLetang wrote:haha. yes. right. ok. but i'll wait and see what others think. should i expose someone to better the odds slightly.
Just giving you an option. I'd at least suggest observing the "mob" and making sure you veto an obvious error, but you won't be able to do it long I'm afraid :(
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

well, you know Azkar's not the villager i uncovered :D

sorry Azkar
guiner
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by guiner »

LeopardLetang wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:Well...here comes the afterlife...undeserved. I'm going to laugh when Azkar and/or Senka eat you all.
Azkar was my #1. The group dissuaded me, and I was suspicious about you and under pressure of being lynched myself. So...sorry.
Kovy27 wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
Kovy27 wrote:N...
A...
N...

Is the Breast that Canaan suckled on.
Why all the hate? Hate is a trait of wolves.
does Kovy normally act this weird?
wat....I think you all know what I am saying. Knock him off, damn it.
these seem to be the only posts where cuervo challenged someone. i know when i was a wolf, irisheyes was targeted after mentioning my name - though choosing her was mostly for a different reason - or so i convinced myself. anyway, i'll say lynch Azkar

i just can't believe the wolves would go for cuervo after i tried to go for cuervo unless they wanted him gone because he was calling them out.

i suspect two or three others, but i've played enough of a bad role in this game to call out more villagers.
My two cents is that it would be bad wolf strategy too kill someone because they randomly happen to accuse you. The natural tendency would be what you have done, and only further the attention towards yourself (as a wolf.) Maybe the wolfs don't see it that way. Given there success so far, I'd be surprised by this blunder.

However, I thought Azkar from the beginning. He seemed real anxious to check out the rules further etc early on.

g
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

i agree that would be bad strategy. but do you find it odd that they would choose cuervo after i was trying to have him killed? any thoughts on that?
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

i don't think it's him, but kovy has been quick to accuse a lot of people and even wanthing to lynch letang after he revealed his seer status. it seems too obvious for a wolf, but you never know. it's probably kovy being kovy, but who really knows for sure.

if you guys are all set on lynching someone before I get up again, you can put me on the azkar train. otherwise, I may recast my vote in the morning.

for now...

lynch azkar
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

bhaw wrote:i don't think it's him, but kovy has been quick to accuse a lot of people and even wanthing to lynch letang after he revealed his seer status. it seems too obvious for a wolf, but you never know. it's probably kovy being kovy, but who really knows for sure.

if you guys are all set on lynching someone before I get up again, you can put me on the azkar train. otherwise, I may recast my vote in the morning.

for now...

lynch azkar
well (edit - mis spelling) azkar was with me at the pirate game from 6-11. sooo i know he cant be the alpha (unless it was turned in past then) but he can still be a regular wolf... hmm. i really thought he was one, but since he was with me tonight, im thinkin differently... idk
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

LeopardLetang wrote:i agree that would be bad strategy. but do you find it odd that they would choose cuervo after i was trying to have him killed? any thoughts on that?
maybe because he was every other post right after juice reassigned the seer? or thinking he was a regular villager they knew it would point to someone else as a wolf?

also maybe just blind luck like you with canaan and the wolves with idoit40fans the first night.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Im going with lynch kovy

i was actually going to lynch jose tonight, but that was neither possible nor a bright idea...

no one else really talks enough on here to get me. i think azkar can easily be a wolf, since he had a lot of questions about how it works and all, but im not quite sure. if he gets close, and you need a swing, ill do it haha but i am not sure.
guiner
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by guiner »

LeopardLetang wrote:i agree that would be bad strategy. but do you find it odd that they would choose cuervo after i was trying to have him killed? any thoughts on that?
Since I am incommunicado during the "real" day, I missed most of that occuring ( and no time to read it thoroughly, just skimmed to catch up on action), so its hard to say. Its insane that they didn't go after you, and hit the angel instead. Sick insane probabilities there. Was there anything that Cuervo posted around when u were around that could have given off his identity?
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Senka wrote:Im going with lynch kovy

i was actually going to lynch jose tonight, but that was neither possible nor a bright idea...

no one else really talks enough on here to get me. i think azkar can easily be a wolf, since he had a lot of questions about how it works and all, but im not quite sure. if he gets close, and you need a swing, ill do it haha but i am not sure.
no response from the wolves at 10:30 and write up was at 11:50, so I don't know (if my math is right... my times are in Pacific time).
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

bhaw wrote:
maybe because he was every other post right after juice reassigned the seer? or thinking he was a regular villager they knew it would point to someone else as a wolf?

also maybe just blind luck like you with canaan and the wolves with idoit40fans the first night.
my thoughts on that are "hes a swaying talker, and maybe he raised speculation of another wolf... thats the only thing i could get... as for how they got so lucky so far, i have no idea.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

bhaw wrote:

no response from the wolves at 10:30 and write up was at 11:50, so I don't know (if my math is right... my times are in Pacific time).
it came at 10:51. i dropped him off at his car at 10:40. he lives 35 mins away... so i can stand by "i dont think hes the alpha" haha...

(add on) but reg wolf? could be.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

i'm rescinding my azkar vote based on Senka's current info until the morning.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

bhaw wrote:i'm rescinding my azkar vote based on Senka's current info until the morning.
thats what i can honestly tell you. now he has the new iphone... but i doubt he wouldve done it in the car. haha hes not that into it... at least thats what id say.

Im thinking Kovy though. him or someone new... not too too talkative. I think NAN is fine, i dont know why but thats what i think. i had to lynch tonight cause i got work in the morning (steel fabrication doesnt have computers)... so good luck village.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Senka wrote:
bhaw wrote:

it came at 10:51. i dropped him off at his car at 10:40. he lives 35 mins away... so i can stand by "i dont think hes the alpha" haha...

(add on) but reg wolf? could be.
are you sure... my timestamp says the write up was at 8:51 pacific... +3 hours is 11:51. Am I on the wrong timezone? LOL.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

no. my stamp is right. senka... learn math.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

well. he posted 3 minutes after it was taken. that throws me off. then i agree. haha i think he may be! in fact, i think he is. cause they were waiting on a PM... and he wasnt there... sooo it kinda makes sense...

Lynch Azkar -- my buddy -- my friend -- hopfully a WW...

i didnt notice he posted right after. that meant he was on. so he couldve!
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

bhaw wrote:no. my stamp is right. senka... learn math.
ps: i just looked at mine, and it said the time, i didnt know what timezone i was in... and PSS: im a math education major -- hahaha
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

oh. well, somehow, despite the effort i put into this game, i miss the dumbest things. i completely forgot that the angel was JUST assigned to cuervo.

oh well. everyone seems so suspicious right now. since i get up fairly late, i guess the lynch will be done and i'll be a goner before i wake up. (i'll still be checking in here for another hour)

good luck.

(weird senka. idoit was at the game tonight too,i think i read. all three of us former wolves hanging out at the buccos game. and maybe one current one :shock: )
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

dean wormer - 1
azkar - 2
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

LeopardLetang wrote:oh. well, somehow, despite the effort i put into this game, i miss the dumbest things. i completely forgot that the angel was JUST assigned to cuervo.

oh well. everyone seems so suspicious right now. since i get up fairly late, i guess the lynch will be done and i'll be a goner before i wake up. (i'll still be checking in here for another hour)

good luck.

(weird senka. idoit was at the game tonight too,i think i read. all three of us former wolves hanging out at the buccos game. and maybe one current one :shock: )
what info did you find out this night, since you're dying?
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

due to Senka's even more recent revelation, I'm back on the azkar train.

lynch azkar

I'm off to bed, so guess we'll see what happens by the time I get up.

Nice knowin ya leopardletang!